Web Analytics
Valaks storyline 2.3 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Valaks storyline 2.3

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 02, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N3bz

hahaha so many lame answers here,  its 2014 and ppl still thinking that picking up drops are forbidden :))). yea my pt picked up some drops and what is the problem? we did that cuz main PT from FC stack everything from epics to their own pt , they give queen ants and baiums to mage party and then they sell them since fighters pt needs them. I know u thought we are ur meatshield but sry we can't be meatshield for such useless ppl.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 10:19:23 PM
Dude u have no idea about FC drop sharing situation. And create more new acc so u can post in this thread from clean acc. 100% scammer
Explain
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

djvancho

Quote from: Garn. on March 02, 2014, 10:09:10 PM
although it's really lame, it's not a scam. they just picked drops and that's it.

Garn is just pick up if u stay in clan when u leave is scam
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

somasz

GMs should not do anything here. This is L2, open world where you can be scammer, thief or whatever.

fafik123

Quote from: djvancho on March 02, 2014, 10:20:54 PM
who care about ppl that left clan ? they was on valakas , made some dmg and got privigle to pickup drops like all inside lair.

I am driver in all categories even Lineage 2 !
DN x15:
Shabby/ShabbyTheOne/Fafiurr/xfafikx and much more! Closed since 2010
Tarantula:
iFafiur bd/ps HERO
Hellraiser:
Fafiurski   : sps/tk//ne/pp
iFafiurski - ee/es

Garn.

hell not.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

naTiexu

Quote from: somasz on March 02, 2014, 10:24:18 PM
GMs should not do anything here. This is L2, open world where you can be scammer, thief or whatever.
`
then why adminst punish daily for shop scam in giran. they should pursuit one policy always.

Calmodi

It's pretty stupid that GM is going to take some actions to retake those items, for example if some1 get scammed by using some illegal programs or by giving passwords to some randoms, it's only his own fault and stupidity. Same story with pickuping items from epic bosses, you have to consider fact that taking with you large quantity of ppl that you dont know may end like this (actually they've got the biggest zerg in server).
ps.
I don't want defend those who took items but it's kinda stupid for me that GMs interfere. Taking risk is part of game(no matter if you are crafting, enchanting, giving passwords or taking with you ppl that you barely know)
peace!

Garn.

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 02, 2014, 10:19:17 PM
i would agree with that, until they made this precedence: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,281337.0.html

its the same thing, guy gave acc to friend, friend stole items after years of guy being inactive, friend got banned on all accs.
that was different. that is a scam because someone logged someone else account and take items.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

ameba40

wow now no one can leave clan before give back all items gained with hours fighting with same clan? damn now i cant join another clan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: N3bz on March 02, 2014, 10:20:23 PM
hahaha so many lame answers here,  its 2014 and ppl still thinking that picking up drops are forbidden :))). yea my pt picked up some drops and what is the problem? we did that cuz main PT from FC stack everything from epics to their own pt , they give queen ants and baiums to mage party and then they sell them since fighters pt needs them. I know u thought we are ur meatshield but sry we can't be meatshield for such useless ppl.
This is also the point, would like to hear what clan leader says about share just to have argumented conversation on both sides
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Rufus

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 02, 2014, 10:26:47 PM
Maybe we dont share anything with you beacause you never came on epic,siege or clan pvp? Valakas is first epic where you came, while mage parties that don't need aq comming every time. Picking up drop when ist said clan leaders pick and then swear in clan chat and leave is scam. You will if not for that at least for bots that you use in catas.

no its not a scam...
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker