Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 10:24:29 PM
Drake you do that and my entire clan (and vast majority of people I know overall) will leave the server instantly and never ever have anything together with any project of yours or donate for it or whatever.

This would be a giant slap to the face for the people that worked hard for their stuff until now, a betray against own community, just cause few idiots cried. Make them some high rate if you want to please them. Do not ruin our server.

Instead of this bullshit topic, react on mine where where 90% of people that reacted on my initial post agreed with me, and no admin yet "dared" to get clear answer there and you answer this cryout here. Solve the real problems people have.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,282417.0.html
well what to say, just Good Bye to you and your clan

Mala Przyjemnosc

Jesus...
NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active.NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Got it?   ;)

LadyZENITH

He said feedback is importnat, so i rather let them know, cause only the unhappy bitchers cry here, and others i know play ATM and are fine, not going to spam and cry on forum, even I waste time here but I have to do it for all of us.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Painkiler

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 10:32:25 PM
He said feedback is importnat, so i rather let them know, cause only the unhappy bitchers cry here, and others i know play ATM and are fine, not going to spam and cry on forum, even I waste time here but I have to do it for all of us.
Obviously u r speaking like old x5 infinity player. If u want to bring new players here the server rate must be flat, because they r lvling fast on <60lvl and then suddenly lvl became harder and harder with more players on spot. This is a old game, made as korean-style mmo where 3rd party software was allowed by retail server admins. 'New' player who join here is usually alone or with 2-3 friends, so before he can join a good clan he need good items and lvl+sub propably, so if he can't access that because of low rate at the end of lvling he just leave after a 4-5 days.

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 10:37:40 PM
Obviously u r speaking like old x5 infinity player. If u want to bring new players here the server rate must be flat, because they r lvling fast on <60lvl and then suddenly lvl became harder and harder with more players on spot. This is a old game, made as korean-style mmo where 3rd party software was allowed by retail server admins. 'New' player who join here is usually alone or with 2-3 friends, so before he can join a good clan he need good items and lvl+sub propably, so if he can't access that because of low rate at the end of lvling he just leave after a 4-5 days.
Very well said, +1

Garn.

i'm from dragon (old c3-c4 times) and for me rates are fine like this. maybe only spoil but whatever
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 10:39:12 PM
i'm from dragon (old c3-c4 times) and for me rates are fine like this. maybe only spoil but whatever
rates are fine for some people who got time, like me and others, but some ppl spam here cause they think is low and slow, I do not want to play on server with 50 no lifers only

Painkiler

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 10:39:12 PM
Well, this is you. I'm quite fine with these rates too, but players that didn't play there and don't know any1 here just after these high rates at beginning lose their motivation because they can't join top clans which recruit certain classes with subs, and other small clans doesn't grup themselves in zerg to withstand them.

Clonage

I also strugled to level up. Meet people in game. Stop trying to make stuff with 2~3 ppl. Get a Clan / CP and do stuff TOGETHER. This is how MMO's are suposed to be played. Not to Solo exp all the time. IF rates get higher do you really think ppl will do main supports? No. They will be box chars cuz it's easy to level. Also L2 is one of the only games that you can buy all gear from players. Think twice when you're lvl 60s/70s with C/B grade.
Do you think people on 3x server love to exp? No. They gather and do it together so it's less boring and probably can go to better places with more exp.
If you're not motivated then you only have 1 way to go, exit.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Painkiler

Quote from: Clonage on March 31, 2014, 10:48:47 PM
I also strugled to level up. Meet people in game. Stop trying to make stuff with 2~3 ppl. Get a Clan / CP and do stuff TOGETHER. This is how MMO's are suposed to be played. Not to Solo exp all the time. IF rates get higher do you really think ppl will do main supports? No. They will be box chars cuz it's easy to level. Also L2 is one of the only games that you can buy all gear from players. Think twice when you're lvl 60s/70s with C/B grade.
Do you think people on 3x server love to exp? No. They gather and do it together so it's less boring and probably can go to better places with more exp.
If you're not motivated then you only have 1 way to go, exit.
Ask top clans if they play in CP all the time, especially when they exp. This game was made from beginning to be a bot-game. In old days everybody was exp on trains in fog/mos made by destro and all was fine. In these times on dragon were more players than here on tarantula, giran, aden, oren and any other city was filled by shops! Not offline shops, but active/bot shops with open client behind them(or oogl2w).

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 10:32:25 PM

Both positive and negative feedbacks are welcome, dont worry!
The reason i posted that graph, beside for me being easier to explain it, is to have replies also from who is against (like you!)

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 07:32:10 PM
Drake, if U already posted in this topic, I've got questions. What's the point in being able to sub only with 3rd on 78? Can you explain it? Maybe Im just too dumb, but seriously cannot understand this :P

simple: the point of it is to make you buy premium horn at donny ;)
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)