Web Analytics
Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

somasz

Lineage 2 will not be attractive for new players, there are 5465636 new MMORPGs. Ppl are trying new games, not 10 yers old one. Problems is with superb new servzorz with ultimate features starting, closed few weeks later, again and again...

Painkiler

Quote from: Clonage on March 31, 2014, 11:49:59 PM
95% of my time i play with my CP. Actually im from FC. Im CO-Leader from my CP, if im not on or my CP leader, we dont do shit as a CP. You dont have to be 100% of the time with ur CP but it helps alot. We gather mostly to stuff that's not done with 2 or 3 ppl Ex.: S grade Key Spoil. And we also do FOG partys for EXP with Destro or Mage Party. Dunno what changed at all from the Old L2 ur talking about...
For me this CP thing just kill clan-based gameplay. In old times there wasn't such thing and when pvp started every1 go with clan support, now it's usually "i can't go, because support from my cp is offline".

Clonage

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 11:52:58 PM
For me this CP thing just kill clan-based gameplay. In old times there wasn't such thing and when pvp started every1 go with clan support, now it's usually "i can't go, because support from my cp is offline".
We still arrange partys... It's not like it's a strict rule to not party with other clan members..

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Painkiler

Quote from: teqi on March 31, 2014, 11:51:57 PM
what do you expect?? nomad and weakling players in l2 nowdays, emo - ragequitters, real money greedy eurosellers playing only to get some dollah. see around and you will not see any "oldschool back-in-time community". Clan system turned into cp systems, facts are facts sad but 2 hour "relaxing" gameplay players do not want to compare themselfs to players playing much more and force administration to asap change features just for their own goodies and for the few qq'ers.

your frand join for 2 days and complain server rates are sux, we are more ppl here since server start day 1# and it would be unfair to us who spent more time grinding getting advantage in further.
I'm playing since 1st day, and he's not my friend. I'm playing duo with my friend, getting slowly equpment and exp(we are now 69 and 70lvls, because we focus first on equipment then on exp). I will say once more - this game is designed to be full of bots, but with only real players behind exp/gear for 'newbies' here will be pain in the ass when 3-4 clans r dominating and others are just a background for their actions. Nowday people are bored after a month of playing when they don't find interesting things like pvp or sieges, because every1 want to pvp in highest grade of equipment on high lvls.

=^TrackZero^=

Before filtering this topic from bs to reality, i would like to keep you informed about few things which i'm extremely annoyed from:

- Server is not dead (2000+ on average)
- Just because few players left doesn't mean server died, players join and leave everyday
- Stop speaking about death and other familiar things, if you dislike concept you can always join Dragon
- If you are a player still, help us straighten and correct  the weaknesses, flaming cursing and trolling wont help any of sides.
- We took the course , its not fair to change it toward players who joined because of that reason. In the end they joined here because of THAT , else they could pick other x99999 servers around
- I cant force players to pvp, if you are fine watching others having everything while plenty of other clans have EGO issues to unite , im more then ok too.

P.S In the end there are plenty of players who will exp your char for some adena/coin!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

remeron

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 11:35:14 PM
Then go on, after next 6 months you will play with 500 players community, and after year there will be ~200 people.

+1
thats what we try to avoid
I respect ppl's hard-earned items and time they devoted
however all mean nothing in an empty server...

=drake=

I appreciate the gameplay considerations but I would love if the topic would return back to the discussion of rates and/or lv76 subclass quest!
(at least to sort this discussion out)

about content not appealing, we can see it as next element once this (easy) one is sorted out.

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 31, 2014, 11:40:08 PM
Better 200 LIONS than 2000 Sheeps.
you are the sheep lion right? once someone mentioned that u r only forum talker and still lvl 61 so leave the topic thanks

Xardas

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 12:01:33 AM
I appreciate the gameplay considerations but I would love if the topic would return back to the discussion of rates and/or lv76 subclass quest!
(at least to sort this discussion out)

about content not appealing, we can see it as next element once this (easy) one is sorted out.
Exp rates fine ... otherwise Low lvl pvp would not be fun ^^ ... subclass at 76 but without loosing any EXP when done that way is just golden and like in old times maybe make it without 3rd class .. but who cares It's fine as it is for me

Painkiler

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 31, 2014, 11:59:48 PM
Before filtering this topic from bs to reality, i would like to keep you informed about few things which i'm extremely annoyed from:

- Server is not dead (2000+ on average)
- Just because few players left doesn't mean server died, players join and leave everyday
- Stop speaking about death and other familiar things, if you dislike concept you can always join Dragon
- If you are a player still, help us straighten and correct  the weaknesses, flaming cursing and trolling wont help any of sides.
- We took the course , its not fair to change it toward players who joined because of that reason. In the end they joined here because of THAT , else they could pick other x99999 servers around
- I cant force players to pvp, if you are fine watching others having everything while plenty of other clans have EGO issues to unite , im more then ok too.
My real-life friend made few years ago research about mmo gamers psychology and i just want to avoid slowsly dying of this server.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Painkiler on April 01, 2014, 12:04:42 AM
My real-life friend made few years ago research about mmo gamers psychology and i just want to avoid slowsly dying of this server.
Topics like this and words like this ARE the psychology, since most of people just read badly conotated words even they are far from the truth. Same goes with words "corruption" in l2 world. So we admins are not enough, we need positive players to keep server alive and running , since there are a lot people who wish to see death of DN and just opening accounts and trolling around...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Painkiler

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 01, 2014, 12:07:34 AM
Topics like this and words like this ARE the psychology, since most of people just read badly conotated words even they are far from the truth. Same goes with words "corruption" in l2 world. So we admins are not enough, we need positive players to keep server alive and running , since there are a lot people who wish to see death of DN and just opening accounts and trolling around...
IF i would want to help this server dying i won't join this community after i left few years ago from dragon. I want to play on stable, highly populated server with much fun. Most of players nowdays want to have everything NOW, and old community grow up and don't have so much time as they had earlier.