Online players - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Online players

Started by jahovsky, April 22, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 23, 2014, 06:56:34 PM
Personally it should be like it is on Dragon, i have to check why this is happening and to solve it...
Ty.Those hours are really strange  :P Put Drake on work to fix it assap!  ;D Can't w8 for sieges action, wasn't at any siege since server start.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Asterix

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 23, 2014, 11:20:14 AM
Online amount varies (excluding off shops) from 1700-2000+ depending on the day and time.Active accounts amount  is around 9800 atm.

However as i said many times, quantity doesn't mean quality. We also have very strict rules against bots and walker users, while other servers doesn't have any rule nor protection against it,therefor their online amount is "high"? No thanks we don't need such publicity nor to lie players about online count as many others do.
We have our servers running, we are doing our best to make it differently. Most of time (not always) we care to listen players and fulfil their demands (see changelog).

In the end , if you want to bring more players,start from yourself maybe? What you did for this network except opening 90% of whine topics to scare newcomers before even trying, did you vote, told a friend?
If you are logging here just to troll and showoff with some fake stories from the past how coolawesomeomg you were, please dont.We are living in the present not in the past.
In the end 10 years stability and no wiping should mean a lot to players, but seem nowadays unless you are not TOP within 5 days "ALL SUCK".

We are grateful to to all players that value and support our work, for all others, we wish you best of luck in your quest of finding joyment for 1 week on the server.
proposes to write the actual online and not be a problem! ;)

Kabally

RUNE SIEGE STARTS AT 00

GG

Who the fuk is going to play at 00 to 2:00 with 2 3 partys?..

It will be sunday,people has to wake up at 6 am to go work in monday but they have to defend castle from 00 to 2:00.

Try to make some changes guys,talking to the real gm's
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

AnDuTu

server is dying guys, no1 cares about u.

Kabally

Quote from: AnDuTu on April 23, 2014, 10:05:51 PM
server is dying guys, no1 cares about u.
Server is not dieing,its people like you that dies day by day.

If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing,thats what you FUCVKER ARE,yes im offending cuz i want im offending cuz ur offending all gm's saying it,u and people like you make this server look bad in forum.

You all wanted to farm everything in 2 weeks,ofc that players that work etc doesnt have time to farm like this and u feel alone.

Server tbh is grwoing up day by day with TRUE players witch will remain there.

So if u think server is dieing just stop posting sh1ts like this and leave fcking forum instand of being here creating hate.

Die fckver
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

AnDuTu

Quote from: Kabally on April 23, 2014, 10:09:03 PM

If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing,thats what you FUCVKER ARE,yes im offending cuz i want im offending cuz ur offending all gm's saying it,u and people like you make this server look bad in forum.

You all wanted to farm everything in 2 weeks,ofc that players that work etc doesnt have time to farm like this and u feel alone.

So if u think server is dieing just stop posting sh1ts like this and leave fcking forum instand of being here creating hate.

Die fckver

u are in frenzy my fried? i don`t need to farm anymore i have what i need to be rdy for any mass pvp, even u tryed to recruit me in u`re clan when u`re clan mates tryed to sell chars for real money, ask track if he banned 2 players from u`re clan. and yes since u do not see the fact that doesn`t means we don`t.

where are fc and sf members? did ever wounder why they left server if here is so good?

AnDuTu

i`m to lasy to stand up from bad and turn on the main pc to transfer u some pictures, but nwm tomorrow u will have them and i hope u will accept the truth

remeron

Quote from: Kabally on April 23, 2014, 10:09:03 PM

Die fckver

so, suppose we made such topics invisible to newcomers or entirely deleted these topics, would the problem be solved then? new players would flow in? .....c'mon, get real...

Kabally

Why you want me so much to accept the true?

So if its so true why u comming in forum?

Just go watch tv then.pz

No i dont need ur screens i know much more then u both realize.afk
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

AnDuTu

Quote from: Kabally on April 23, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
Why you want me so much to accept the true?

So if its so true why u comming in forum?

Just go watch tv then.pz

No i dont need ur screens i know much more then u both realize.afk

u don`t know nothing, and yes i`m on forum mby u wake up from u`re fu.king dream and stop lie ppl

Painkiler

Quote from: remeron on April 23, 2014, 10:27:36 PM
nice fukin logic you got there goin on...congratulations, is it new? bought from flea market?
he's just attention whore, nothing changed in this matter from dn x15 times.

Kabally

Quote from: Painkiler on April 23, 2014, 10:37:10 PM
he's just attention whore, nothing changed in this matter from dn x15 times.

Im an attention whore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7oer4TpmeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CguQCuf5P5k

Tell me in your whole l2 history what u did better son of a b1tch
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die