Reverse dynamic exp - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Reverse dynamic exp

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 25, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 25, 2014, 11:42:46 PM
This is horrible idea. There should not have been any dynamics at all. Should have been somewhere between 5x-10x from the start. Dynamix exp adds nothing to the game, it actually hurts it as the further you go the harder it feels to exp, even more then the game already did by default.

Reverse dynamic exp will make the game too easy. Final levels would be fast, it would be a total "freak off" to everyone who played here till now. Personally, it would probably force me to quit.

Anyway, the game is not in the best shape but its mostly not due to admins decision or settings, its cause of how the community degenerated. Giant nolifer rush to the top, then they occupied it there, preventing any opposition to get there. That resulted in boredom = some quit. Some failed to sell stuff for real money = quit. Then SF leader stops to play = whole ally disappears, must have been super healthy ally. But people do not care, the CP's only turn to the current strongest group and asslick there, caring not about their old clan and ally and instead of being hunted down they are accepted. When that organization disbands, they will move again to different one. None gives a shit. And when you do not give a shit there is no fun.

There is nothing to play for, the idea of clans and alliances with some sort of pride which would hold long wars and keep the PVP's alive is pretty much gone. Now none wants to fight. Everyone just looks for the profit and then quits off boredom. Weak ones cause "im certain to die I want to farm more" strong ones cause no competition, or again " I flag or give war back only when I feel superior". People learned to abuse every single game mechanic, and all the stuff. The game suxx now, cause the people do. Its not the server settings.

99% agree, but when the community is so degenerated anyways, it doesn't matter how they set up the server, so imo let the crybabies get their higher rates, and have fun hunting them. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 26, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
99% agree, but when the community is so degenerated anyways, it doesn't matter how they set up the server, so imo let the crybabies get their higher rates, and have fun hunting them. ^^

it would matter actually, higher rate would undoubtedly attract more non-degenerate and decent players ,and u were always opposed to that, got it now?, see how u are contradicting yourself?

Blizzer

Weren't you barking not so long ago that this dynamic exp is fine? xd
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Sephrenyaa

No.

In my opinion:
I like actual sistem...
Reverse exp = new players dont start to play
Exp x15 ???? = go to play Dragon x 15
Sephrenya: HE / WL 78/78

Superate a ti mismo... destruye a todos los demas...

El poder solo trae soledad... y yo me siento muy solo...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

remeron

Quote from: Sephrenyaa on April 26, 2014, 12:58:52 AM
No.

In my opinion:
I like actual sistem...

again, nice fukin logic u got there, take good care of it..see you...

lol

Voting for no - it should remain like it is at this moment. I'd suggest to make some exp events in random hours, like it was on dragon - ie 2h of doubled exp/sp.

Other idea about most players complain is to consider of making some automatic events like capture the flag, dominion, king of the hill etc.. I've seen those on few other servers and it was always fun and good break from farming if you can sign, 'event' will move your ass to the destination point, and after event send you back where you signed :D those would bring more actions - fight even between ally/clan members if 'event' decides you are in different teams, uber pro gamers mixed with grey starting randoms in teams would make all happy joining. :P And make GoE prizes.
I am sure some of you might know how cool those events could be.

edit:
voting for yes for higher rates. :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

HeroAW

PUT IF freakING X10 AT LEAST BEFORE EVERYONE QUITS DUE TO EXP RATES THE ONLY REASON WHY 5K PPL LEFT ALREADY AND NEW PLAYERS QUIT AFTER 60LVL ffs

no we dont care aboyt drop/spoil rate its fine, just make finally normal xp rates before its totaly too late.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

2nFear

Quote from: lol on April 26, 2014, 01:04:41 AM
Voting for no - it should remain like it is at this moment. I'd suggest to make some exp events in random hours, like it was on dragon - ie 2h of doubled exp/sp.

Other idea about most players complain is to consider of making some automatic events like capture the flag, dominion, king of the hill etc.. I've seen those on few other servers and it was always fun and good break from farming if you can sign, 'event' will move your ass to the destination point, and after event send you back where you signed :D those would bring more actions - fight even between ally/clan members if 'event' decides you are in different teams, uber pro gamers mixed with grey starting randoms in teams would make all happy joining. :P And make GoE prizes.
I am sure some of you might know how cool those events could be.

all ctf/tvt events etc just remind me of sh1tty pvp servers lol. this is dragon network - not another sh1tty server with crappy events :o

2nFear

Quote from: Sephrenyaa on April 26, 2014, 12:58:52 AM
No.

In my opinion:
I like actual sistem...
Why new players wouldnt start? Just give 1 logic argument ;)
dragon x15 isnt interlude anymore

lol

Quote from: 2nFear on April 26, 2014, 01:07:54 AM
all ctf/tvt events etc just remind me of sh1tty pvp servers lol. this is dragon network - not another sh1tty server with crappy events :o

Your sentence reminds me why I hate L2 kids - seen everything been on every server made pr0 dmg, left. Im not saying it must be all the same or I leave. Its just an idea.

Other then that those events was everything those servers could offer to players, and players are playing there just for those. Dont tell they are shitty because you didnt liked it, they just brings other kind of fun.

Lastly I think someone should decide if this server is more about farm or pvp, obviusly for pvp rates are to low, exping weeks for few pvps makes no sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

_NecroKINGS_

look how many low rate server still alive or how they are succesfully, there are no more low rate players in l2world. remember old 15x interlude times , tarantula should be like old 15x not with rates,tattos,pots etc.If you guys dont want lose anymore players. think about how server will be succesfull, and care about players advice,comments.

I also wondering why this server opened without beta test?
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 26, 2014, 12:34:59 AM
it would matter actually, higher rate would undoubtedly attract more non-degenerate and decent players ,and u were always opposed to that, got it now?, see how u are contradicting yourself?
I still say the current rates are ok, and I still say that the kids crying for higher rates should go play LoL, but I have to admit, if for drake/Track, quantity>quality, then the rates shall go up.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan