Web Analytics
Overpowered Golkondas - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Overpowered Golkondas

Started by Netoo, May 05, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

All nerfes will be done before server starts.

No nerf destroyes,Nerf golkys thats when destroyers are useless.

So the thing is,they dont nerf chars,but they do powerlife etc bosses witch are killed by those chars.

Destroyers are only usable to train/golky.

What they do? Nerf golky.

Golky is so easy on this server that they have to make it stronger dogs,thats why yesterday in orc village,we were there and just left with it alive.

Pz
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=drake=

There will be some changes on next update that should give chances to everyone.

lol

Quote from: =drake= on May 05, 2014, 10:29:55 PM
There will be some changes on next update that should give chances to everyone.

It's rebooted I guess. What are the changes?  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

=drake=

A rebalance in PDEF and resistances to make them more doable also by generic fighters and not only by orcs. Please give some feedbacks when you have a chance.

The changes also apply to the Garden of Eva raidbosses, they should be definitely doable by a good party (yes, just 1) well organized. Also, Dartan now takes more time to trigger the rages so you have more time before the final stage.

Painkiler

unable to use frenzy on golky?

Cromatorus

a lot ppl come back to dragon network to play orcs and now orcs are more not playable then on start...
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

vaiper

Quote from: Cromatorus on May 06, 2014, 09:36:11 PM
a lot ppl come back to dragon network to play orcs and now orcs are more not playable then on start...

Who the fk comes to play orc?

Orcs are used to farm for main character or to lvl someone, every orc user i know do that.

Cromatorus

Quote from: vaiper on May 06, 2014, 10:04:31 PM
Who the fk comes to play orc?

Orcs are used to farm for main character or to lvl someone, every orc user i know do that.

i saw how orcs die in trains, half skils dont work like works in old times. And now i read that orc cant kill even golky :P Dunno why was changed Titan. Honest: best solution for tarantula be no sub stack if their cant fix some things.  Month until server start a lot ppl wanna play some chars ( tank mages, de/ty etc) when some ppl saw "start updates" even dont start play here... Or if they start they play max month and back to x15, or stop again plays.

Anyway it also isnt fould of GMs. Its really hard to make balanced server with stack subs. But if they make reopen interlude the best solution was nothing changed like was before.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Peorexo

Quote from: Cromatorus on May 06, 2014, 10:12:19 PM
i saw how orcs die in trains, half skils dont work like works in old times. And now i read that orc cant kill even golky :P Dunno why was changed Titan. Honest: best solution for tarantula be no sub stack if their cant fix some things.  Month until server start a lot ppl wanna play some chars ( tank mages, de/ty etc) when some ppl saw "start updates" even dont start play here... Or if they start they play max month and back to x15, or stop again plays.

Anyway it also isnt fould of GMs. Its really hard to make balanced server with stack subs. But if they make reopen interlude the best solution was nothing changed like was before.

wtf do u even try to train with full buff? I bet if u use skills on destro then for sure u cna make trains everywhere (mby not PI only)

lol

Quote from: Cromatorus on May 06, 2014, 10:12:19 PM

Destro in trains works fine. Even nonsubbed doing just great...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

=drake=

The game is NOT only farming the quest golkonda to farm shards for newbies (Because this boss is just for that: newbies)
Still orc does a hell lot against quest golkonda, is not disabled or whatelse you guessed without even trying.

remeron

this is only golki man, get real..