News:

Main Menu

Overpowered Golkondas

Started by Netoo, May 05, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

Quote from: remeron on May 07, 2014, 12:07:12 AM
this is only golki man, get real..

i dont talk only about golky. Honest i never use Ty/DE vs golky.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Barbaro

Quote from: =drake= on May 07, 2014, 12:00:50 AM
The game is NOT only farming the quest golkonda to farm shards for newbies (Because this boss is just for that: newbies)
Still orc does a hell lot against quest golkonda, is not disabled or whatelse you guessed without even trying.

+1
i went to DE golko 2 days ago with 3 nonsubed destroyers, dances, Doomcryer buff, 1 healer and was more than enough to kill him in a reasonable amount of time. It seems people wish they could kill him in 5 min or less with 1-2 subbed destros and CoV as they do/did with many raid bosses.... and that sucks.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

=drake=

So how are the actual golkondas? living enough to let you get there (so, no more death in 20seconds) but still doable by unsubbed chars (reasonable duration and not OP)?

Netoo

For me, now its ok.

We can kill it even at dawn, when server has a low amount os players. But still strong enough to require a full party.

Still mad about my damage on destro sub  :D

But its for the best

=drake=

And did someone tried the new rebalanced 3 GoE raidbosses?

Stormix88

i didint check the RB's but not, im happy about the server.

Everything is goin well.

Only one more thing is in my mind -   OverPower Archers  with tato maahuuuum+ aq+baium + fire+ Queen  ;)

Dzadro

Quote from: Stormix88 on May 12, 2014, 03:21:33 PMOnly one more thing is in my mind -   OverPower Archers  with tato maahuuuum+ aq+baium + fire+ Queen  ;)
Set up your char correctly (eq/lvl/buff/dye). And yes dc robe sps/ee or mage/paper will get pretty big dmg from an archer with db.

Stormix88

Quote from: Abaddon on May 12, 2014, 04:10:46 PM
mage/tank doesnt exist on this server so in the future you will see only archers, like on old DN, but well everyone knew this will happen cuz this is DN :P

That's my point, deflect arrow shoudnt be nerfed coz, now archer party is invicible with that range and speed.

Dzadro

Welcome to IL- archers>mages now. At the beginning mages were winning all and there was not much to do about it, deal with it. And mage/tank subs do exist (deflect arrow is not only benefit from tank). Even if you are not mage/tank, you can make mage/summoner which is pretty hard to kill with MA set and proper buffs (in pt with healer ofc). Nice mage pt with full buff/gear can win with archers, and I believe that this magic crt. rate is still making mages strong together with banes/cancels they can deliver to you.

remeron

Quote from: Stormix88 on May 12, 2014, 04:31:31 PM
That's my point, deflect arrow shoudnt be nerfed coz, now archer party is invicible with that range and speed.

I tihnk lvl 3 and lvl 4 deflect arrows should definitely stay nerfed. cuz lvl 4 too op with %40 bow def, I dont wana see a mage/tank server...
only lvl -1-2 might be unnerfed, perhaps..

LadyZENITH

Nah, not really. The robes would still die super fast, ihmo nothing mages have can match the crit damage tatoo on max lvl. Tanks/archers would on the other hand start to be the default for PVP setup. Good vs all, weak against pretty much none when properly buffed.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 13, 2014, 01:30:03 AM
Nah, not really. The robes would still die super fast, ihmo nothing mages have can match the crit damage tatoo on max lvl. Tanks/archers would on the other hand start to be the default for PVP setup. Good vs all, weak against pretty much none when properly buffed.

They can wear a shield and go for Wall Tattoo.