Overpowered Golkondas

Started by Netoo, May 05, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morel

there should be tattoo +pdef/-mdef
Morela - True hero of common people

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =drake= on May 13, 2014, 01:40:42 PM
They can wear a shield and go for Wall Tattoo.

Will that work? On chars with no or low shield mastery, uff that demands a test, maybe, i have not thought about that. But still a tattoo that gives better crit dmg boost then all the bossjwels combined... it just does not seem right. And you lose half the amouth of defense + split among mdef and pdef. I would make that trade any day, but mages have no such option. That tatoo should have been like +crit dmg - crit rate and the same amouth of %. Or + crit dmg - attack speed.  Something that would not pull the balance. This one now is OP.

Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Zibo

Quote from: remeron on May 13, 2014, 12:21:01 AMI dont wana see a mage/tank server...

Why not? At the moment it's archer/totally_whatever server, which is kinda disappointing.
Or you mean that it's perfectly fine that archer crits (with 50% probablity) for 4k at regular into mage on full buff (nothing can heal that), while mage hits for barely 1.5k (with arcane and shit) with something like 15-20% m.crit. rate (which is x3? melees can reach much more than that).
Equally geared and supported archer party wipes any mage party.

But I deal with that, I don't really mind. It's just that it would be cooler if there were other viable PvP party setups.

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 13, 2014, 05:55:03 PM
Will that work? On chars with no or low shield mastery, uff that demands a test, maybe, i have not thought about that. But still a tattoo that gives better crit dmg boost then all the bossjwels combined... it just does not seem right. And you lose half the amouth of defense + split among mdef and pdef. I would make that trade any day, but mages have no such option.

In the following test there was no transferpain and no tank subclass.
The Mage is wearing a shield.
Both are fully equipped S grade +0 and fully buffed
The value is the CRITICAL damage (avg) dealt from the Archer toward the Mage.

no bossjewels/tattoos: 1567
no bossjewels, ogre equipped, no wall tattoo: 1718 (+151 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, mahum equipped, no wall tattoo: 2047 (+480 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, ogre equipped, wall equipped: 1569 (+2 from tattoo)
no bossjewels, mahum equipped, wall equipped: 1833 (+266 from tattoo)

yes bossjewels, without tattoos: 1969 (+402 dmg from jewels)
yes bossjewels, ogre equipped, no wall tattoo: 2229
yes bossjewels, mahum equipped, no wall tattoo: 2729
yes bossjewels, ogre equipped, wall equipped: 1968
yes bossjewels, mahum equipped, wall equipped: 2373

As you can see the wall tattoo mitigates quite enough the damage and you have to consider that your opponent have the following drawbacks:
a) he attacks 10% slower (-10% dps for him).
b) he receives 10% more damage (your party dps is basically raised by +10%)
c) the values exposed are for criticals only, normal hits gets an even more noticeable reduction (and critical rate is caplimited to 50% if i'm not wrong)

Wall tattoo gives as drawback that your DPS is reduced twice by -10% (pdef/mdef AND attack/castspeed).
Mahum/Ogre drawbacks have reduced DPS (-10% attackspeed)  AND 10% more received damage.
Those 10+10% nulls each other BUT if you are in party the ones with Mahum have the disadvantage that they receive the extra 10% from everyone and not only the single opponent in front of them.

Basically Ogre vs Wall they null each other fully while Mahum vs Wall is all about luck (if they deal more criticals or more normal hits).
In both conditions Ogre/Mahum against a party have the extra drawback of additional 10% damage received from everyone.

I understand that anyway ogre/mahum have the advantages that can be equipped/unequipped just before the attack while, with Wall, you never know when they gonna hit you so you dont have this extra privilege.
That's why can be will be done some tweaks in next updates to balance out those two. (and also the +pdef/mdef ones that have the same issue of Wall)

_okazaki_

since we are on an offtopic spree, when is this:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279247.msg2447516.html#msg2447516

On Monday 11.5.2014 there will be a change in 7 signs.At night of that day the 7 signs  will be CLOSED and they will restart (fully reset) on Monday 12th with a 3.5+3.5 days cycle. From that week sieges will be held every weekend.
So, after the sieges (NORMAL) of 10-11st may, you will have to expect sieges also on the 17-18th may.
Siege times will be set according to the poll.

going to happen?
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

=drake=

Quote from: _okazaki_ on May 13, 2014, 06:42:33 PM
since we are on an offtopic spree, when is this:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279247.msg2447516.html#msg2447516
going to happen?

We delayed it by 2 weeks (next 7s cycle) as i had no possibility to perform the change as scheduled (must be done sunday night).
It will happen the night of 25th may (with new 7s cycle of 26th may)

reddragonjr

Drake they can use wall tattoo so duno wtf they spam, that's the tattoo purpose.

And btw mahum emp decreases -10% on 3 stats a.speed,p.def,m.def thats big nerf.So learn to play and stop qq.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

unhandledexeption

for balance: remove all tattoos except mana, and speed(rabbit). Those can't hurt :)
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

reddragonjr

Quote from: unhandledexeption on May 13, 2014, 07:46:07 PM
for balance: remove all tattoos except mana, and speed(rabbit). Those can't hurt :)
:)) Dream son.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Naiz

Quote from: unhandledexeption on May 13, 2014, 07:46:07 PM

I honestly think removing all tattos would help to bring balance back.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Garn.

Quote from: Naiz on May 13, 2014, 09:10:18 PM
I honestly think removing all tattos would help to bring balance back.
+1
i'd keep only mana, that's all.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

PunkeD