Started by Netoo, May 05, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Remove tattos, bring back mana pots.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Zibo

Screw mana pots, there's not enough slots on bar for another item!

Peorexo

Quote from: Zibo on May 13, 2014, 10:22:53 PM
Screw mana pots, there's not enough slots on bar for another item!
+1
im with div lv4 and its still hard to manage everything, its like perfect timing by each second needed :D

remeron

I would like mana pots back/tattoos heavily nerfed, and mana tattoos can go to hell..

unhandledexeption

now that we had a nice golky.
ppl started to kill it, -> server crash, then relog -> critical -> relog, laggs -> at 25% hp disconnect for the half party -> relog again, critical -> relog again, golky is dead :DD

BTW i see it's really impossible to make golkies not to spawn between 0:00 and 4:00 GMT, as since 2 months at least 2 of the day's golkies spawn at that time... It's very rare if it spawns in "normal" time, i rarely see golky spawn between 10:00-23:00.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=drake=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on May 14, 2014, 12:58:35 AM
BTW i see it's really impossible to make golkies not to spawn between 0:00 and 4:00 GMT, as since 2 months at least 2 of the day's golkies spawn at that time... It's very rare if it spawns in "normal" time, i rarely see golky spawn between 10:00-23:00.

The respawn of golkies is cyclic with an offset of 7 hours compared to the previous spawn.
This means that each golky touches all possible hours around the clock by the same chance and they complete a full cycle after 24 spawns (then the pattern repeats with some random differencies in the minutes).

Considering is 5 quest golkies and each one have a different initial offset, you can guess that basically every 4/5 spawns there is at least 1 in your perfect time.
(plus there is TOI golky that have shorter respawn)

djvancho

drake nobody from fightclub can't log clan leader IS4 someone stole acc real owner of IS4 have another char on other acc nick is tonchev he cant log this char too can you help about this problem or if you can change clanleader to lazy if we back to play in fightclub  we cant do nothing reg for siege or other things
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Morel

btw option to delete dn-subclass would be awesome
Morela - True hero of common people

djvancho

Quote from: djvancho on May 14, 2014, 06:52:16 PM
drake nobody from fightclub can't log clan leader IS4 someone stole acc real owner of IS4 have another char on other acc nick is tonchev he cant log this char too can you help about this problem or if you can change clanleader to lazy if we back to play in fightclub  we cant do nothing reg for siege or other things
all is ok real owner found new pass and change it again someone somehow change passof char
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

tyrrande

Quote from: Morel on May 14, 2014, 07:53:13 PM
btw option to delete dn-subclass would be awesome

Lol r u serious ? Thats the only thing why people r here, why is this server so popular and why people (like me) came back. I never joined same server twice, only DN. And its only coz they have something unique and they r stepping out of the crowd of all L2 servers with this. Show me a single server where u can play a character with 2 professions in it. Thats what making this server unique and interesting.

I am not telling other servers r bad, not at all. But they r diferent only in rates, buffs, donates and chronicle - nothing else so u choose only by distance of server and popularity right? But here i choose server coz i can play and pvp vs. interesting characters. Remove DN subclass system and u completely loose population coz it will just another oridnary L2 server. And thats what u like? Play on dead server? Look "sinister", C7 no donates, no GM buffs, normal rates and where is that server? In a black hole - there is like 30 same off shops in giran and 70 active ppl ... thats what u like?

mardel

Quote from: tyrrande on May 16, 2014, 08:42:30 AM
tl; dr
If you choose a wrong dn sub then you cant delete it. Thats why he asked this.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.