Web Analytics
Overpowered Golkondas

News:

Main Menu

Overpowered Golkondas

Started by Netoo, May 05, 2014, 08:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netoo

I dont know wath numbers Drake typed Wrong when changing the golkondas stats, but it not double de pdef. Before the last update i was hitting 2,1k on criticals with frenfy, now i hit only 500. And the log says his HP was halved, but the regen is crazy as fk now. 3 destros full buffed with frenzy just to stop the regen, and with only 2 minutes without hitting him, he goes from half life to full life.

I know the intention was to stop the farm partyes to get all the horns fragments. But like is now almost no one can kill it.

Cromatorus

It mean that u need KillerOfGolka xD
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Naiz

It's ok as it is. Atlast they aint dieing in 20 sec like before. More time to regroup for other cans=more pevepe! Mages are pretty good for golkies now tho:p
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

=drake=

Painkiler

Obviously, a dagger or archer party can't even think of making lasthit.

Csenky

Quote from: Painkiler on May 05, 2014, 12:16:28 PM
Obviously, a dagger or archer party can't even think of making lasthit.
I was thinking about the same, how about giving them "resist 2h weapons" or something similar, if possible?
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Oo

Quote from: Csenky on May 05, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
I was thinking about the same, how about giving them "resist 2h weapons" or something similar, if possible?
Zealot+frenzy+1h blunt :D

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

unhandledexeption

Seriously only the Pdef is raised? That's so unfair. Add 2 handed/blunt weapon resist, or rise the mdef too with the pdef!
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Peorexo

Quote from: unhandledexeption on May 05, 2014, 04:54:05 PM
Seriously only the Pdef is raised? That's so unfair. Add 2 handed/blunt weapon resist, or rise the mdef too with the pdef!
I remember the first days of server when i was one of the first 76+chars with c-grade weapon+8 (it was slightly better than B) hitting golky for 400 critical with WL, now pdef doubled, yay so cool =)

=drake=

Quote from: Peorexo on May 05, 2014, 06:00:23 PM
I remember the first days of server when i was one of the first 76+chars with c-grade weapon+8 (it was slightly better than B) hitting golky for 400 critical with WL, now pdef doubled, yay so cool =)

But hp halved. just a "small" detail :)

OsirisDl

Yeah wtb sethan I miss him Xd she pr0 KillerOfGolka  :P
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on May 05, 2014, 06:27:03 PM
But hp halved. just a "small" detail :)
well try last hit golka with 400crit 600atk speed WL, vs mages who crit for 3-4k even with homu :D
halving hp doesnt solve the issue
The problems is with ORCS not fighters in general
golkonda's should be sharing some group on which FRENZY will have lesser effect (let say 60-75% instead of full), so that will not nerf all fighters and give fair chance of getting horn for all instead just prefrenzy logged destro's or aura flare mages.