Web Analytics
While we are waiting... - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rivotril

I think !!! PLOX STOP RB Farmer , make  ZONE  WAR . Extreme  ban  ppl with  mutiple boxes . give  place to new people  . all of you  have a lots  of things  like  rb jewels  ,. sets  +++++ and   all of you no have respect to low levels chars , try in a server for all not for only  6  persons ..
  I honestly do not feel comfortable and I can not compete with someone at night gets more than just 1kkk killing RB solo with bots. I do not like to give examples but all the server knows and can be counted on the fingers of one hand. stop the bots and the server be balanced for everyone. give more time to ban people who do it making it progressive

kainmercy

Quote from: rivotril on June 11, 2014, 03:18:28 AM
I think !!! PLOX STOP RB Farmer , make  ZONE  WAR . Extreme  ban  ppl with  mutiple boxes . give  place to new people  . all of you  have a lots  of things  like  rb jewels  ,. sets  +++++ and   all of you no have respect to low levels chars , try in a server for all not for only  6  persons ..
  I honestly do not feel comfortable and I can not compete with someone at night gets more than just 1kkk killing RB solo with bots. I do not like to give examples but all the server knows and can be counted on the fingers of one hand. stop the bots and the server be balanced for everyone. give more time to ban people who do it making it progressive
just remember the more they ban the less we play ;) and you have a extreme "banner" its called ^lucid^ (<-- he will kill the server), and that ppl you say you cant compet that just proves 2 things 1 you have a live 2 you are a funking naab that dont know how to make rb ^^

rivotril

Quote from: kainmercy on June 11, 2014, 03:39:27 AM
just remember the more they ban the less we play ;) and you have a extreme "banner" its called ^lucid^ (<-- he will kill the server), and that ppl you say you cant compet that just proves 2 things 1 you have a live 2 you are a funking naab that dont know how to make rb ^^

Y maybe im a fuking nabb like you say  but i use to play with people/ friends  and they are not bots .  is  simple make  zone war on all  RB and pvp  will be done  !!  and all RB farmes will die ! and  we could take more fun  on  server

Remember I play with people not with bots !!! XP

suprax

I see some guys talking about make respawn rbs zone pvp.. ok this work for old ppl and ppl that are really fully equip subbed and gear, but we must thunk about bring new ppl for the server. I was at h5 dn this have event for exp drop spoil rate it is good becouse for the new guys that come here will take faste exp and spoil matts for make yourself items or the other way sell matts. We need more ppl for have a fun server. Kabally and others here talk about pvp this will keep the old ppl but we need ideas for new players.

hackerslav

Quote from: 5ruci on June 11, 2014, 04:18:01 AM
And i say, why u ppls waste time in old chronicle on tara when u can get 2k online ppls and fun on x15 Dragon ? :P Dragon is alrdy promoted and have all what need except fer non-playble gm wich tara gms can help , track u fail with tara let ur dreams die here and go back on dragon ;)

dwarfy accept plox,dragon is glasy`s kingdom with 200 players. Tarantula is good server i was played there.

1-2 sh1t picture is the promotion? its joke?

ps.: my italian friend cant delete post in this section  :-*

cestyany

I Agree with some ppl here, first of all, I read some replies about PVP that came from, I guess, from geared ppl. It's ok, and gm is talking about pvp stuff so he/they r trying to mskr these ppl happy, nonetheless, they r claiming more ppl, so how r we supposed to pvp when there r no eonugh ppl? so do not encourage pvp and encourage new ppl to join the server by announcing it in game and events focusing on new/avarage player so as to populate the server after we get enought ppl we all can kill each other wherever we see each other.

PS: ofc Im trying to get more ppl to server, I recommend u all do the same and do not rage quiting.

Kabally

Quote from: cestyany on June 11, 2014, 06:01:04 AM
I Agree with some ppl here, first of all, I read some replies about PVP that came from, I guess, from geared ppl. It's ok, and gm is talking about pvp stuff so he/they r trying to mskr these ppl happy, nonetheless, they r claiming more ppl, so how r we supposed to pvp when there r no eonugh ppl? so do not encourage pvp and encourage new ppl to join the server by announcing it in game and events focusing on new/avarage player so as to populate the server after we get enought ppl we all can kill each other wherever we see each other.

PS: ofc Im trying to get more ppl to server, I recommend u all do the same and do not rage quiting.

Thats it,and if just,every player get 2 friends it will triple the people playing here,thing is that,only 5% will do it..still if 5 % do it u will feel some difference.

Everybody try to get 2 players,do ur best.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Moska23

Quote from: Kabally on June 10, 2014, 04:23:12 PM
If i lose any fuking single thing,im gone also and my clan sindicate will goes with me.

We dont want events,we wanted gm's to listen at us before,now also 100 or 200 players already probably left.

We wanted active gm's.

We wanted a promoted server.

We wanted at least 2k players.

We want pvp at epic bosses.

We want not lose 3 hours to find pvp.

We wanted combat haste mana potions,you guys said no,we all accepted and thats the current situation.

I got 1 char hacked from 1 month,i wanted your gm's help,i got 0 till now.

We wanted a lot of usefull things.

PS:I presented war to every single clan i can,and i find 0,im not having my fun,i farmed,i wasted over 60 coins to auguments and stuff,everything is done in my char,and current situation is that one.

Thank you FUK thank YOU (I cant express by keyboard how nervous and desapointed i got after read that HDD mistake).

Im tired

10 years here,asking from 3 months,get me players,get us some more players,stop banning,promote server.

NOTHING.

Everyone knows in russian servers there are 5k online,i joined yesterday and its fantastic,NO,i dont wanna go there,i wanna be here,but PROMOTE THIS SERVER.

Get us 2k online at night time at least

L O L <------

What can I say.... After 5 months, u are experiencing the same situation that top clans had, due to clans such as yours, FW, EvilBunnies and so on. Its hilarious that now u come on forum to complain about that, after u farmed in ur cave for 5 months.... LOL

When I say you, I dont really mean just you, but all players that were hidden untill now, and that are now bragging about how good they are when the server no longer has its best players!

Fiorella

Quote from: enemy on June 10, 2014, 09:39:49 PM
There's only 700 players max or less i played on other server which had active 1.5k ppls a lot of ppls were running around in towns a lot of ppls were in hs/fog/varka/ketra active pt's + in stakato here u can see max 1-2 ppls with bots farming in necro spot or in varka/ketra max dino thats all..About vote yes make a system put some reward's which is not unbalancing the server put ssc/bssc to grocery and some c grade stuff to to help the newbies to catch up easier.About pvp area at epics i agree those ppls who need quest can still ask for Q at baium specially and u dont have to kill em at Queen ant u should make smthing cause now qa is 5sec cause 1 pt destro logs in FOI and done u cant do sh1t the best solution would be that u get dropped after like 10 min or smthing so u have to pvp for qa not just logging 9 destro and 1shot it.And another suggestion i alrdy saw a topic about upgrading cilent to HB or smthing myb in future we can play in HB with limited attri system and kamaels w/o subb etc

Do something at this point like on Custom Golkondas (Teleport to town to each subbed people that are near Golka)
because is really sad, that some People (CLANS) abuse of FOI killing low RB (CORE - ORFEN - AQ) with Destroyers lvl 80 with Frenzy + Zealot activate.

Also to increase the amount of people on servers, GM's must try to made at least 2 pvp events each month:

1 PVP event focus on new players, only players 60 - 74 with C - B - A grade, on main class can participate, Quest Horn as reward.

2 PVP event focus on Old players, 76 - 80 lvl can participate, and on party of 4 - 5 people as max (with max items enchant = +6, like Oly)
Reward will be 4 donator coins to each party winner member, any quest items (Red Pippete Knife - or Barakiel item quest), or Vial Epic item, all depends what the player want as reward.

3- Put NPC Buffer, that can be used only for players till 40 - 48 lvl with normal buff (Haste lvl 2, Acumen lvl 3, empower lvl 2, BTB and BTS lvl 4 only, Focus lvl 2, Magic Barrier lvl 1, Vampiric Rage, Wind walk lvl 2, Shield and Might lvl 2) and only for 20 minutes each buff. Because is sad and boring see people (New people) asking for buff at Gludio - Giran - Aden.

Other thing can be give some more valuable reward for each vote.

*Custom Hats
*1 piece of Vial Epic ( With 20 piece you earn a Full Vial Epic, tradeable only with Mammon)

Also change nick color to TOP pvp Players

100 - 200 (W Colour)
201 - 500 (X Colour)
501 - 900 (Y Colour)
901 and more (Z Colour)

And please Delete raid boss respawn list from Website, let us camp raid boss like old days without any Respawn List Help, that list move this server from; normal pvp/farm server, on full farm server.

Normal old pvp/farm player:
Was, asking about raid respawn on clan/ally chat or on Giran town.
Sometimes in old times we was made mass pvp at raids Zone, for any fake respawn info (but that was very funny).

The doubt of know real raid boss respawn, made this server full alive on IL (Dragon) times

Nowdays farm player:
Just check on website respawn of each epic, and just log in that times, kill epic, pick up drop, set offshop with the raid drop, and log off till new epic respawn.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

djvancho

And please Delete raid boss respawn list from Website, let us camp raid boss like old days without any Respawn List Help, that list move this server from; normal pvp/farm server, on full farm server.

Normal old pvp/farm player:
Was, asking about raid respawn on clan/ally chat or on Giran town.
Sometimes in old times we was made mass pvp at raids Zone, for any fake respawn info (but that was very funny).

The doubt of know real raid boss respawn, made this server full alive on IL (Dragon) times

Nowdays farm player:
Just check on website respawn of each epic, and just log in that times, kill epic, pick up drop, set offshop with the raid drop, and log off till new epic respawn.

that is not true with rb table in site is better and help for pvp on rboses i remember when 1 weak we had pvp for every rb on map because all know what rb must spawn and all go there
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

j0hny1982

I used to play on the server where auto events were every 2 hours (TVT, King Of The Hill, Kapture the Flag, Fortress Defence) :). For partcipate you just write the command "/ event" and it automaticaly summon you from any place you are on map to the coliseum or other location where the event was, randomly assign you to the Red or Blue team, a very cool thing will never boring  :)

PS. More advertise server, and the adds placed necessarily "NO BOT'S!" and repaired register on DN side from any email you have can register (my friends w8ing 1 week + and no answer came from the DN, bored of waiting and went to another servers

And disable RB respown on site plz, in old times we gather party/clan and everyone searching for any alive RB's and we were so happy when we finaly found some :) now 0 fun :/ before some RB respown fullbuffed de/ty already w8ing, alvays the same ppl farming it 95% ppl dont even going and no searching nothing just stay bored in town

this is my suggestion :)

Fiorella

Quote from: djvancho on June 11, 2014, 08:08:52 AM

that is not true with rb table in site is better and help for pvp on rboses i remember when 1 weak we had pvp for every rb on map because all know what rb must spawn and all go there

depens how you want see that.

For me was most funny when...

I log at game, and ask on clan/ally chat for Baium - Antharas - Valakas respawn, and mates tell me,
"Dunno, I'm not was at the last one"
"in next 3 - 5 days"
"or Respawn start"

as I wrote before "The doubt of know real raid boss respawn" was the funny part of this game (at least to me).

also if we try to kill any other normal raid, we had to REAL hunt they, sometimes fighting against low level clans or ramdon party that was made at Giran - Aden.

Nowdays with Respawn list, the big clans kill all normal raids lvl 70+, without leave any raid boss fun to low level clans or ramdon partys.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3