Web Analytics
While we are waiting... - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zocha

+1 for server down wile im on vacation, wont lose much ;)
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

2fast4you

I just dont belive what you ppl posts here...
You are crying couse someone is better organized than you and you cant kill any single RB ?
Maybe you had to long break  from L2 and you forgot that L2 since c3 to Gracia (never played c1,c2) is all about getting something before someone ealse gets it and then lough about it. You wanna have pvp zones, porting to town zones, not getting your ass kicked zones... wtf ? If you wanna play L2 for oldboys go and play fuucking Lindvior where you farm at instances and noone except you and your clanmates cant fuuck up your day... When i read topics like that im only more aware of that how manny pusssies we have on server...

Damjan

I just can't get one thing straight... Why ppl like Falat who already left server are here for the trolling ? Why ppl like him who dont give a fvck about the server or about the ppl playing on it are not banned yet ? :/

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Damjan on June 11, 2014, 09:58:11 AM
I just can't get one thing straight... Why ppl like Falat who already left server are here for the trolling ? Why ppl like him who dont give a fvck about the server or about the ppl playing on it are not banned yet ? :/
He is.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Teh noob

id like to see pvp events like old times coliseum ones. about the "issue" with the raids list imho its better thatway - the big teams on nm always had avant-garde squads guarding key spots on the epics (and if teh "dj"says he will camp f.e. refugee hopeless leo...thats nonsence). in nm increasing the level of certain "abandoned" areas proved to be usefull, u should think about that , too.

Simao

And the never ending story goes on and on. I really keep fingers crossed that you guys can pull it through but having said that I think that Archeage (which I personally dont like at all) could be a last nail to this coffin.

That way or another I wish you all luck.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

Trp

Vote reward system:

You GMs are saying, that more ppl should be enough reward for us players. Well, at ideal world you would be right. But that ideal world is same one, as the one where GMs are always on, server is always ON, no bugs, no exploits. I think that world belongs to science-fiction area. In real world you have to stimulate players to vote same as players have to donate to stimulate your efforts. Anyway also I played at several servers with vote rewards and there was always benefits from it at both server and client sides. It also makes working ppl happy because they can earn something ingame even when they cant log in because they are at work.

Events:

From PVP events I would like to see Korean TVT, in my eyes its really funny format. Also I would like to see some good farm event, last one didnt turned too well (problems with making it work, tons of keys farmed, 6 hours to open 1k chests cos huge key reuse time).

Tatoos and pots:

I would enable common craft/laboratory usage to create at least Acu3, Haste2, WW2, Greater HP pots. It could bring another commodity to farm/craft/sell.
Also I would be glad, if you could rethink "shadow" tatoo system. You reasoned with me before, saying that it keeps circulation of lower materials at server. Maybe a bit, but we still have 10k+ those low mats at WH, so it doesnt work much that way. If you want find usage for those low mats you can get your inspiration from GoD chronicle with its Aden construction manager. Also managing those tatoos is pain because at WH/Tatoo laboratory dialogue you dont see shadow timer on your actual tatoos so you dont know if you are storing/upgrading tatoo with 1/300 or 300/300 charges (if you have 2 of same kind in inventory I mean).

Spoil:

One of the most expected things for me when I heard about new DN server was: "Yay, I can again bring few my friends again and spoil S recipes at FOG!!". Well, kind of dissapointment when I found its not implemented here. It was giving that place whole new level. Now FOG is just 3-4 spots for exp-trains. Also Im convinced that with reasonable spoil chances it wouldnt harm economy in any way and it could bring fun for more ppl than those 3-4 destros + buffpets/leachers there now.

Ty for reading my tl;dr :p
cya
Trp

Rufus

Quote from: Trp on June 11, 2014, 12:26:40 PM

Spoil:

One of the most expected things for me when I heard about new DN server was: "Yay, I can again bring few my friends again and spoil S recipes at FOG!!". Well, kind of dissapointment when I found its not implemented here. It was giving that place whole new level. Now FOG is just 3-4 spots for exp-trains. Also Im convinced that with reasonable spoil chances it wouldnt harm economy in any way and it could bring fun for more ppl than those 3-4 destros + buffpets/leachers there now.

DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Trp

Quote from: Rufus on June 11, 2014, 01:13:58 PM

Not trolling, I spent best of my times at C4/IL Infinity and our clan had good times at fog spoiling draco recipes and pvping for spots. Anyway im not claiming its best or it will solve server problems, its just feature I liked. And it reflects one fact: Many old DN players came here in expectations of fresh DN server. I mean same system, fresh start. I saw a lot of dissapointment with tatoos, spoil, potions, nerfs which wasnt there back than.

PS: If you dissagre, point out reason, everyone can post Fry without any explanations.

Trp

Quote from: Naiz on June 11, 2014, 01:25:51 PM
Blablabla it won't change anything blablabla

And this post will change what exatly? :D

juurnieks

For Voting Reward!

I have idea, i think its not even bad idea....

Mby Vote reward can be some kind buff scrools... Like 5votes and at special NPC can get buff scrool...
but only that scrools not useable in oly or smtg like that.....

Skajler160

Create mana potions though that small any magician would be able to play like that alone for exp gain and pvp. Since the tattoos themselves are not enough. It is proposed to do the test for ne/ bp and see how long a mane during pvp. ;)