While we are waiting... - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus

Quote from: Skajler160 on June 11, 2014, 02:37:22 PM
Create mana potions though that small any magician would be able to play like that alone for exp gain and pvp. Since the tattoos themselves are not enough. It is proposed to do the test for ne/ bp and see how long a mane during pvp. ;)

Yea mages cannot play w/o mana pots !
Mana pots was the best thing NC soft create evah !
Bish w/o mana pots cant heal !
Eat all Your vegetables !

DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

juurnieks

+to all hwo wants mana Pots..
Its stupid iff mage need use tattoo for mana, while fighter use tattoo for atk.spd or p.attack..
why mage cant use c.speed or m,attack tattoo.... its freaky unfair fro mages..

HeroAW

Quote from: juurnieks on June 11, 2014, 02:53:36 PM
Its stupid iff mage need use tattoo for mana, while fighter use tattoo for atk.spd or p.attack..
ee/es lfp
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

kapsel

imo:
remove goe- it's a bad joke
remove horn shards
add reward for votes (shards? vials? etc)
no pvp zones
upgrade for hellbound

if there is no place to farm, there is no chance for pvp, simple as it is. introducing dyna stuff and elemental stones would probably add some action, iop for 1v1 to 2v2 and hellboud for 5v5 - 9v9.
i think server died due to fw and syndi game attitude. avoid all wars and farm in peace, and then, after months occupy giran stairs. i assure you, no1 is going to wait 2-3h on bs till you gather full party and quit after 1 or 2 fights.

lFreak

We want mana potions on this archers server!
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Trp

Quote from: juurnieks on June 11, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

I dont hate idea of mana pots at all but...

Our mage CP never run out of mana when we use Magnus chant, without it, we can stand long time before mana ends at PVP/PVE. At last Valakas attempt we was shooting nonstop for 2 hours and mana was OK.

About single player.... I farm a lot at Varka with my Sh/Bd on acu tatoo perma on. With this mana herb drop rate I never run out of mana and I mean never.

So only reason for QQ for mana pots is not being able to solo farm Fog/cata or any other locs without herb drops. Frankly its ok since those locations are ment for party playing and not solo farm.

djvancho

-1 for mana pots and other pots only take bufslots this is not h5 server with more buffslots
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Morel

Quote from: Trp on June 11, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Vote reward system:

Events:

Tatoos and pots:

Spoil:

Ty for reading my tl;dr :p
cya
Trp

Good post with interesting ideas, however....

Spoil - you can farm s-grade recs on varka/ketra. Dunno from what clan are you, but accept wars and pvp will find you on your xp spot, just dont hide in some dark corners of varka ;>

Tattoos/M pots - atm it is just fine, make 4 lvl/empower mana burst and you can farm easly. Clar + magnus + ee/es in party and its almost impossible to be out of mana in 80% of pvp. But still i hope for tattoo +PDEF/-MDEF ;FFF

Vote rewards - I told months ago that there should be funny hats + funny shields as rewards. They change nothing in gameplay but makes ur char more customizable. Maybe add that horn shards as well, so it will be helpfull for new players (if they are new players :o)

Events - Hide & seek best event ever  (no irony :D )

Morela - True hero of common people

Nasar

-1 for mana pots

learn use tattos !!!
...:::NasaR:::...

Gardax

y0,

1.   Vote system. I know that Gm's are afriad of that system becouse some players can try to exploit it, and vote from many ip etc. When I was playing on other L2OFF server, there was a vote system with rewards like: Color nick, hats and other small things. I think it will not ruin servers economy if you let players to get tattos, vial of epic or quest horn (for many votes â€" 80+ per account). So I mean add only things that are not tradeable (hats like from event â€" you can use only on 1 char).
2.   Tatto system and mana. Really I dont like it. I was playing many years on Dragpn x 15 and there is better system. Often I play as BD/PR and on mass pvp changeing tattos many times to get mana make me sick. So I understand why mages are „crying”. Mana pots + that tattos but not shadow in my opinion is best way. Ofc I’m able to play on that system but I only say what’s better for me.
3.   Other pots. So I like it. Combat haste potion is awsome. :D I understand players who don’t want that becouse of buff slots but always you can use chp instead of other buff (for example in archer pt accuary).
4.   SesameStreet2 is the best pvp clan ever <3

Gardax.
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

Trp

Quote from: Morel on June 11, 2014, 03:44:22 PM
Good post with interesting ideas, however....

Spoil - you can farm s-grade recs on varka/ketra. Dunno from what clan are you, but accept wars and pvp will find you on your xp spot, just dont hide in some dark corners of varka ;>

Well atm im at warclan but still not see many wartags at varka, actually not many ppl at all. Anyway im farmer and i know it, i dont complain about that.
Varka is so boring, and playing dwarf a bit too because thanx to manor system i can spoil only db/am/tts parts and enchants. Everything else make me income like 2kk~ per buff which sux hard. At old DN i had lot of fun because spoiler was WANTED class to party for S grade recipe spoiling. IDK how it was at other DN servers, but at infinity rates was ok and there wasnt any flood of S recipes at market. Actually S armors/accesories had more balanced price. Here party can use high lvl spoiler maybe when they need craft TTs sets. :(

creslinth

Oh god damn it leave it like from beginning. What for change something ? The problem is not serv im glad that i play there and im enjoy it. Im always have fun even im on dual box and wolfs killing golkonda with 2 pt (or we killing with 8 ppl on dual box frintezza:)) :D im lose and come back again :D

Brgds
Creslin

btw did you see me or 90% or my clan m8 to flame ? :P no what for :D my wife bla bla bla bla all the time at home :D

Oww and ofc i played on shadow server with all the pots its overpowerd i think better stay like this. Tyr/destro witchout totems on frenazy and zealot rox. For me everything is balanced here.

Anyone  from shadow ? :P

brgds again cya in game :D
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P