SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS. - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS.

Started by Kabally, June 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Naiz on July 02, 2014, 11:18:02 AM
Seems like events are pretty big deal out here. Didn't expect that one comming. Wow
Sad exci is sad, couldnt win any :(

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 11:25:14 AM
Are you really that much hurted dn player? What we did to you to hate us so much?

Why hurted? Did you see any hate? I'm just surprised that for some ppl events are more important than sieges/epics. Usually no1 care about events. I mean many ppl are participating in events, but no1 takes it seriously.

It's actually funny how you think that every1 are hating dn and you're looking for any kind of  conspiracy in every single post, while there is pretty much no1 rly hating.

BTW. Stop blaming ppl for your own mistakes, which made so many ppl leave.

BTW2. The ony thing i might be "hurted" about is this server not being nearly as good as it could be, which is mostly your (i mean all gms ) fault.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

askia

http://l2online.info/

Even dragon has more population nowadays... wtf

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naiz on July 02, 2014, 01:47:06 PM
Why hurted? Did you see any hate? I'm just surprised that for some ppl events are more important than sieges/epics. Usually no1 care about events. I mean many ppl are participating in events, but no1 takes it seriously.

It's actually funny how you think that every1 are hating dn and you're looking for any kind of  conspiracy in every single post, while there is pretty much no1 rly hating.

BTW. Stop blaming ppl for your own mistakes, which made so many ppl leave.

BTW2. The ony thing i might be "hurted" about is this server not being nearly as good as it could be, which is mostly your (i mean all gms ) fault.
And our fault it is, because of?

Because we have balanced system?
Because we dont have nor favorize donations nor special donations?
We have the most fair donation system ever.
Because we have instant support, constant fixes and almost 24/7 online to assist players.
Because we care?
Because we are professional?
Because we are different then what you got used to?

I really dont get it!? What exaclty we did bad toward players to make them leave? Game have never been more balanced and fair for for all, giving equal chance to all. So yes , i do consider hating, when we are blamed for something we didnt do.
Other servers appear, collect cash and run away. They re-open after a while and those very same players comeback and even protect their server on the community forums....Most of them usually wipe unlimited timea.It seems being stable, proffesional and for so many years here is a bad thing. Seems we should start doing same thing they do, we would be more respected.

So thank you once again.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

N!k

dat feeling when ex1 are talking about sieges <3
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

dabird1980

Well i guess its just a matter of time new people will come and old people will come back.

Its just a matter of time before people will realise what a good balanced server means without overpowered weapons etc. etc. (one of the reasons why i quit dragon and continue on tarantula)

So shut up and vote all and try get more people as soon as possible!

^Evacuate^

Quote from: dabird1980 on July 02, 2014, 03:10:17 PM
Well i guess its just a matter of time new people will come and old people will come back.

Its just a matter of time before people will realise what a good balanced server means without overpowered weapons etc. etc. (one of the reasons why i quit dragon and continue on tarantula)

So shut up and vote all and try get more people as soon as possible!
thanks for your good words we rly appreciate it!
Anyway in the following days we will improve vote system to stimulate more ppls to vote for our server and let it grown even more.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Bozovic

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 02, 2014, 01:41:47 PM
Btw is it possible to set up a npc for deleveling ?its pretty boring when u must kill urself 1232 times to reach a certain level that u need ..

+1

ZeniT

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on July 02, 2014, 01:41:47 PM
Btw is it possible to set up a npc for deleveling ?its pretty boring when u must kill urself 1232 times to reach a certain level that u need ..

.expoff?

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 02, 2014, 02:43:39 PM
And our fault it is, because of?

Because we have balanced system?
Because we dont have nor favorize donations nor special donations?
We have the most fair donation system ever.
Because we have instant support, constant fixes and almost 24/7 online to assist players.
Because we care?
Because we are professional?
Because we are different then what you got used to?

I really dont get it!? What exaclty we did bad toward players to make them leave? Game have never been more balanced and fair for for all, giving equal chance to all. So yes , i do consider hating, when we are blamed for something we didnt do.
Other servers appear, collect cash and run away. They re-open after a while and those very same players comeback and even protect their server on the community forums....Most of them usually wipe unlimited timea.It seems being stable, proffesional and for so many years here is a bad thing. Seems we should start doing same thing they do, we would be more respected.

So thank you once again.

-Too low rates
-Too easy to sub (too many golkies)
-Retarded and failed custom area(GOE)
-freaked up advertisement (pretty much not excistent)
-freaked siege times
-No mana pots(we've been bragging about this subject zilion times, but more ppl would play here with potion system like on dragon)
-Retarded RB spawn timers
-Too low d/s timers which means pw/sws(one of the most enjoyable champs imo) an unplayable champion

and others

It's just few things that came up to my mind instantly.

BTW. Because we have instant support, constant fixes and almost 24/7 online to assist players. - This made my day. Prolly funniest thing you've written lately.

Quote from: N!k on July 02, 2014, 02:55:16 PM
dat feeling when ex1 are talking about sieges <3

We missed 1 week sieges, you missed all others. Why would you even write anything after you failed this server so hard with having such a big face on forum. Hilarious.

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Naiz

And i forgot about these stupid and unnecessary nerfs to Deflect Arrow and UD.

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

N!k

Quote from: Naiz on July 02, 2014, 03:59:35 PM
-Too low rates
-Too easy to sub (too many golkies)
-Retarded and failed custom area(GOE)
-freaked up advertisement (pretty much not excistent)
-freaked siege times
-No mana pots(we've been bragging about this subject zilion times, but more ppl would play here with potion system like on dragon)
-Retarded RB spawn timers
-Too low d/s timers which means pw/sws(one of the most enjoyable champs imo) an unplayable champion

and others

It's just few things that came up to my mind instantly.

BTW. Because we have instant support, constant fixes and almost 24/7 online to assist players. - This made my day. Prolly funniest thing you've written lately.

We missed 1 week sieges, you missed all others. Why would you even write anything after you failed this server so hard with having such a big face on forum. Hilarious.
failed? xD we joined 6 epics 3of them we take. but well i dont have much time for game so i quit.
About sieges - you was on 1 siege from all time we was playing. And ye i got like 10 privat msgs with the most loled sence ever: we r not going to join any sieges bcoz its stupid to pvp there.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ