Web Analytics
I need your advise/suggestion - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazumi

1] remove crit. dmg tattoos ... those things are breaking pvp and making this server  archer only
2] remove the drawbacks of having a deflect arrow buff ... since tanks are not playable now
3] the Angelic Icon is useless for th/pala ..or anything combined with pala...i suggest reworking it to intended effect
4] include mana pots/drugs in the game so we can see more mages/bishops etc.
5] Look on the evasion since its not working properly ... with evasion tattoo,UE a song of the wind i got hit from an archer 3 times from 5 shots

This in my mind would  help the PvP on Tarantula
Domena ty/wc - dead and never comming back

Tazumi

Go spam cancel/return Laserkiller  ... thats the only thing you are good at ... and i'm talking sh1t ? man wake up i havent seen nothing else than archers in pvp[apart from some bishops and ol bots] so tell me how viable are tank classes in pvp or how fun is to be a 2 shot in pvp and it doesnt matter if you have draco or majestic.... that tattoo is stupidity  no matter how you look at it

Kybel

Quote from: Tazumi on September 08, 2014, 09:37:06 AM
Go spam cancel/return Laserkiller  ... thats the only thing you are good at ... and i'm talking sh1t ? man wake up i havent seen nothing else than archers in pvp[apart from some bishops and ol bots] so tell me how viable are tank classes in pvp or how fun is to be a 2 shot in pvp and it doesnt matter if you have draco or majestic.... that tattoo is stupidity  no matter how you look at it

easy spoil drop for A grade also foked up marketing bcs will be many of A grade then on market now its fine bcs ppl enchanting losing items ... and they must farm for new one ... so they stay online  ingame ... also S grade if u wanna S grade u must farm ... (for what there easy spoil ... ),
Books are good thing (0-76 ) in shop ,3rd class for drop its good thing also )
AND i m for delete mahum , and delete tattos from oly xD

Peorexo

Quote from: Tazumi on September 08, 2014, 09:20:36 AM
1] remove crit. dmg tattoos ... those things are breaking pvp and making this server  archer only
2] remove the drawbacks of having a deflect arrow buff ... since tanks are not playable now
3] the Angelic Icon is useless for th/pala ..or anything combined with pala...i suggest reworking it to intended effect
5] Look on the evasion since its not working properly ... with evasion tattoo,UE a song of the wind i got hit from an archer 3 times from 5 shots

1) I would consider reworking them into +%skilldmg bonus but then QQ glads do more damage (in mass pvp they shit on oly op, so it wont change much :D)
2)It was fine for pretty long amount of time, i dont think thats the problem nowadays, although top mage and archer parties should talk about that with gm's. As far as i remember when excidium mage pt was playing they didnt qq about archers >.>
3)Having pdef/mdef/speed/debuff resist is pretty big when playing solo or oly, any changes could be overbuff and creating op class
4) Think about fighters like tanks, daggers, healers, who sit on full buff most of the time and dont have slots on any sh1t (as a dagger with 4lvl DI i couldnt afford to use more selfbuff than dash+focus power while i had like ue/mirage, not including sub skills...)
5) This one actually i think was working corrently, while under UE i was pretty much evading most of attacks on me. OFC when opponent is full buffed archer with sniper tattoo's, he will land atleast 50+% of hits anyway

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tazumi on September 08, 2014, 09:20:36 AM

I agree on point 4).
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Tazumi

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 08, 2014, 10:01:59 AM
Cry moar rofl.Ur total imbecil,archer are,were,will be best at end gear pvp.Ur just too stupid u cant farm up a db f and a baium aq and a mahum tatoo ,and u prefer to QQ here.Like other imbecils.ur 2 shot on pvp vs uber archers like me ,with auguments and all stuff.Vs crunch for example u wont be 2 shots,he hits me 1k crits.So go crawl back to ur cave and l2p.kkk thx.

Laserkiller you just shown to everyone how much of a drooling idiot you are, + you are just ignorant to anything that might harm your little precious uber archer class. On top of that i'm not crying you f@ckface, i'm making some suggestions that might help the server

Tazumi

Lemme clarify the first point of my suggestions .... since an archer with full buff can sit nicely on max crit. rate and doing quite a lot of dmg per shot, why would you enhance it with such tattoo like Mahum which gives archers a big advantage over all the other classes...many ppl will say that Mahum tattoo is good for dagger and maybe some other classes, but still you need to close distance with a dagger or other melee class to actualy do something and its almost impossible to do it in mass pvp...
And this is not me hating or crying over archers ... i just wanna see other classes in pvp. Maybe reworking or removing that tattoo will help a bit

LancelotPL

If u include mana pots include chp also, Btw gz for weekly oly now enchats will cost 1kk 300k noble gate passes every week rly gj. make oly every day. Syndi cry about rb random resp and they got it, freaking corupted server gz rly

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LancelotPL on September 08, 2014, 11:48:05 AM
If u include mana pots include chp also, Btw gz for weekly oly now enchats will cost 1kk 300k noble gate passes every week rly gj. make oly every day. Syndi cry about rb random resp and they got it, freaking corupted server gz rly
Are you really obsessed and being paranoid , all the time?

a) weekly oly is planned for 3 weeks now; reason? Activity , unlike last 7 days of the month logging to transfer (even Dragon x15 will copy idea from us)
b) prices are lower, means majority of non rich players can get those things? Superb then!
Unless , im damaging your business somehow?
c) chp will be never implemented, however mana pots most likely yes. I dont see big problem there, and i dont see fighters in danger either
d) If you would follow forum posts more often, you would notice that RB info on the  homepage is suggested by small clans on the server, to give them some chances. In addition to this, as far as i heard Syndicate clan is totally against this change.So i have no clue what are you saying.
e) If you are bored, and dont  have anything else smart to say except "corrupted server"and other empty phrases please do not visit nor suggest on this page.

There is absolute 0 corruption on the server, nor any of the changes are made to fort fill damands of any clan. I simply dont care which clan/ally you belong, you are all equal to me.Changes are made for the current situation on the server to give more fair chances to everyone and to bring more actions, in addition to this, there will be new things coming out next week from Tarantulas development team.

I hope i cleaned some air around you.

LancelotPL

ok price will be lower but u think poor guys will buy ews ??? All ews will be at most reach ppl, they will enchant weapons for sell clean wepons will cost 2x more then now and oe weapons will cost 2x less cus more and more oe weapons will come on server. If this olly will stay like this i give 1 moth for 1st red weapon s grade and very many +10 or more

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LancelotPL on September 08, 2014, 12:26:24 PM
ok price will be lower but u think poor guys will buy ews ??? All ews will be at most reach ppl, they will enchant weapons for sell clean wepons will cost 2x more then now and oe weapons will cost 2x less cus more and more oe weapons will come on server. If this olly will stay like this i give 1 moth for 1st red weapon s grade and very many +10 or more
If its so easy as you say, why you dont make 1 red weapon? On top of that, why none made OP weapons so far?

In fact, why do you think NCsoft made up ++ routines? Also, where is the problem someone legitly make ++ weapon?Maybe my (players) only goal in l2 is to create ++ weapons (or at least to try to), so if player works hard and invest time in game and his funds legitly made in game in something thats called enchanting should we accuse him for that or even disable him from using it? Really, this story about "OP" items is overrated. In fact, it is mostly based on jealousy and incompatibility to do same. However real enchanter will always show you the success , never the other (black) side of FAILURES and ITEMS braking he is facing.(i do know how much they brake and fail because i read logs daily)

P.S Never forget that we dont have armors/weapons/jewels available on donny,unlike many other servers and their pay-to-win concept. Yet their servers are "zerged" (unlimited bots as well) and none of their players complain THIS much on their forums. In fact, 0. But i guess its how i should be treated for the hard work.
Dont worry im fine with it, i got use to it.

Tazumi

Laserkiller you are just completely missing the point, i never said that archers are op, i said that the tattoo is giving them too much of an advantage. Learn to read before calling someone an imbecil again .. since probably you are the biggest f@ckup in this topic