I need your advise/suggestion - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazumi

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 08, 2014, 01:54:08 PM
Mate like i said ,u talk bullshit here :1- th pal ,ai useless-its not ,it gives u speed,m def p def debuff ressist
2- mahum tatoos gives u + crit dmg but a lot of - as well ,so its balanced
3- evasion works just fine ,well now ofc if ur on UE and archer is using sniper tatoos,u ll reduce a bit the miss rate ,but u can also use ghost tatoos to counter sniper tatoos.And its not 100% as u might figured it out ,but its pretty good still.Vs daggers i still miss a lot even with arround 147 acuracy.So its not useless at all as u described it
So about archers like i mentioned before ,u got high crits but low atk speed as well ,which is totally balanced
So next time before u start talking bullsh1ts,learn the game better first.Dont think im the one who needs to learn to read,seems u are homie .k thx

Mate you made valid points about the Ai i get it after the 1st post of yours .... about the evasion its just my opinion and a suggestion ... but for the Mahum tattoo i still think it might be good to remove it
Domena ty/wc - dead and never comming back

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 08, 2014, 02:37:23 PM
Dream on you want to see tank/mage server how mage/tank killing all like it was on dnx15.
ye and archers pwning tanks here is ok for u really? nmx30 was also archer server we did not had this restrictions on tanks like here and still i was only Sorc/Pal running around and pwning archers...What of you are scared? Archers would be cool anyway even if we take those tattoes off...on nmx30 we had only p attack tattoes and archers was pretty good anyway...even if u get mage/tank on pvp he still can suffer from other classes then archers...Face it some1 want this server to stay for Archers I dont wanna point my fingers on gms but all clues lead to fact this server was made for archers
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
ye and archers pwning tanks here is ok for u really? nmx30 was also archer server we did not had this restrictions on tanks like here and still i was only Sorc/Pal running around and pwning archers...What of you are scared? Archers would be cool anyway even if we take those tattoes off...on nmx30 we had only p attack tattoes and archers was pretty good anyway...even if u get mage/tank on pvp he still can suffer from other classes then archers...Face it some1 want this server to stay for Archers I dont wanna point my fingers on gms but all clues lead to fact this server was made for archers
This server is made for playing, not for specific X.

Anyway, as i said , we are thinking to reduce power of mahum tattoo to the level of mage one. I believe it would be fair then. I will make a dummy tattoo and test few things during this week.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 03:38:27 PM

Stop talking crap dude tank are really good here.I crit no tank archer for 6k++ ( but with epics and auguments ) without them u do sh1t only with tattoo and tank/archer or tank/dagger for 2k 2.5k.So what u want me to crit tank class for 1k or less like it was on dnx15 lol.
I'm talking real facts here no fairy tales and no flame intended.

Nikola stop listening to ppl who after 10 years still don't know to play they're chars and proper buff.They know sh1t about l2 mechanics.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

UngO

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 08, 2014, 03:40:41 PM
This server is made for playing, not for specific X.

Anyway, as i said , we are thinking to reduce power of mahum tattoo to the level of mage one. I believe it would be fair then. I will make a dummy tattoo and test few things during this week.
remove restrictions on tanks and u will see variety of classes again, add mana pots and u will see dagger/dancers...mate what leaded u to do such moves? u worked long years on nmx30 and u know very well that on hellbound chronicle it was prettty balanced in pvp u seen mages u seen archers, here 80% of server are archers. try think about it i know u wanted balanced server but your steps only leads to fact that this is archer server
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 03:46:06 PM
remove restrictions on tanks and u will see variety of classes again, add mana pots and u will see dagger/dancers...mate what leaded u to do such moves? u worked long years on nmx30 and u know very well that on hellbound chronicle it was prettty balanced in pvp u seen mages u seen archers, here 80% of server are archers. try think about it i know u wanted balanced server but your steps only leads to fact that this is archer server
Restrictions on tanks are made with reason, to block what happened on past years. Sick combos which leaded to senslees amount of nerfs into skills , which leaded to more nerfs which leaded to chaos eventually.

Mana pots will be implemented.

Small reduction of mahum tattoo will be tested.

And yet, we are in interlude, not Hellbound. Yet.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

UngO

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 08, 2014, 03:44:24 PM
Stop talking crap dude tank are really good here.I crit no tank archer for 6k++ ( but with epics and auguments ) without them u do sh1t only with tattoo and tank/archer or tank/dagger for 2k 2.5k.So what u want me to crit tank class for 1k or less like it was on dnx15 lol.
I'm talking real facts here no fairy tales and no flame intended.

Nikola stop listening to ppl who after 10 years still don't know to play they're chars and proper buff.They know sh1t about l2 mechanics.
you are funny i was sor/pal hero and i find it normal that archer crit me for 1k when i m tank on fullbuff...thats why this char was invented to pwn archers...i dont give a shit about your dragon since it was always most corrupted and crappiest server ever we on nm didnt have restrictions and still u seen only two mage/tanks on server archers was still goood actualy u could see difference between good archers and crap ones like here...on this server u cant even see archers kite much cuz they dont even need too...
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

reddragonjr

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

Server balanced since 1st day, there were enough mages but in clans that quit before archers were made.There still enough mages on server.Our clan got 2pt of mages you see even 1 coming on forum and cry or qq? They deal 7-8-9k dmg on archers with valakas wm auguments even 13k crits.
So stop talking bullshit I'm speaking real facts here.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

reddragonjr

Quote from: UngO on September 08, 2014, 03:51:25 PM
you are funny i was sor/pal hero and i find it normal that archer crit me for 1k when i m tank on fullbuff...thats why this char was invented to pwn archers...i dont give a shit about your dragon since it was always most corrupted and crappiest server ever we on nm didnt have restrictions and still u seen only two mage/tanks on server archers was still goood actualy u could see difference between good archers and crap ones like here...on this server u cant even see archers kite much cuz they dont even need too...

Hahaha crap archers here who don't know to kite =)) Man seriously ? To much butt hurt or raped by our archers? Actually this server has enough top and good archers on both sides us and enemy so stop talking crap.

This says it all Track and I was right in my post he wants op char.Go play on unbalanced dnx15 than or on any other unbalanced pvp server and dream on for op and unbalanced chars to crit for 1k.The server is balanced since day 1 you can read my post.Gl.

Btw our mages sell lessons how to play mages for qq'ers.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Kabally

Hi,first of all,people that dont even play in Tarantula shouldnt talk.

Second most of those people i see them doing posts to get attention,not to make a better server or whatever it is.

1-Our archers with mahum tatto empowered,arent that strong as you talk like 1 shooting anyone.

2-I see enemies playing withtout songs,with POF,no COV,WITH ZERK,and the set of them isnt even enchanted.

3-If you fullbuff a mage withtout zerk,without war chant,but with SONGS PDEF,PDEF BUFFS,COV,and ONCE AGAIN NO ZERK,the damage from 6k will come to 3.5k.

Yesterday FC Party Played vs my party,i wasnt criting more then 3.5k with all auguments baium qa,bow +10,tatto empowered.

So i request GM'S to go and pm Admiral and Heli,ask them how much they crit as mage,and how is the rate of a mage when they have wild magic efect and valakas.

If you think mages are weak,go ask to mages that are well equiped.

So my point is ,its better to GM'S to dont listen,1st to ppl that dont even play and come with trash conversations without any knowledge,2nd to go buff 2 mages well buffed for pdef and check how is the diference when they are wellbuffed and not.

Heli and Admiral use to crit 12k as mage,and they crit really with high chances,so my point is.

When you dont have your char well equiped you dont have to talk like you tested something,mages fullbuff well equiped with augument wild magic lvl 10,will rape archers if they know how to buff/play,rest are just small excuses from people that dont know how to buff,and didnt test anything,I can even go do tests take screenshots and show you.

There is no point to nerf mahum tattoo,when whats making us giving damage is the bad buff of enemie,not the greatest damage we have.

Btw,yesterday i took goddard  and there i had to use mahum tatto,cuz excidium and teaparty were wellbuffed.

When i moved to oren vs Casty clan,i didnt use any tatto,since those mages were not buffed as they should
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

reddragonjr

Quote from: Kabally on September 08, 2014, 04:04:51 PM
Hi,first of all,people that dont even play in Tarantula shouldnt talk.

Second most of those people i see them doing posts to get attention,not to make a better server or whatever it is.

1-Our archers with mahum tatto empowered,arent that strong as you talk like 1 shooting anyone.

2-I see enemies playing withtout songs,with POF,no COV,WITH ZERK,and the set of them isnt even enchanted.

3-If you fullbuff a mage withtout zerk,without war chant,but with SONGS PDEF,PDEF BUFFS,COV,and ONCE AGAIN NO ZERK,the damage from 6k will come to 3.5k.

Yesterday FC Party Played vs my party,i wasnt criting more then 3.5k with all auguments baium qa,bow +10,tatto empowered.

So i request GM'S to go and pm Admiral and Heli,ask them how much they crit as mage,and how is the rate of a mage when they have wild magic efect and valakas.

If you think mages are weak,go ask to mages that are well equiped.

So my point is ,its better to GM'S to dont listen,1st to ppl that dont even play and come with trash conversations without any knowledge,2nd to go buff 2 mages well buffed for pdef and check how is the diference when they are wellbuffed and not.

Heli and Admiral use to crit 12k as mage,and they crit really with high chances,so my point is.

When you dont have your char well equiped you dont have to talk like you tested something,mages fullbuff well equiped with augument wild magic lvl 10,will rape archers if they know how to buff/play,rest are just small excuses from people that dont know how to buff,and didnt test anything,I can even go do tests take screenshots and show you.

There is no point to nerf mahum tattoo,when whats making us giving damage is the bad buff of enemie,not the greatest damage we have.

They want with pp buffs in karmian set with hom and tank sub to kill ppl full buffed with top gear/+skills/auguments etc. /sarcasm off
P.S. For cryers  Go buy lessons from our enemies mages like Zed , Morela or from our clan mages.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Kabally

I did yesterday 1 vs 1 with morela in varkas,maybe 2 days ago,Morela knows very well how to buff.

I was criting 2.6k in a sps ee,when i got.

Draco f 10,Baium,Queen ant,mahum empowered tatto.

So you can imagine a normal archer with bow focus +3 this tatto..wont crit more then 2k in a well mage buffed.

Thats our point,we dont want unbalance the server,we want GM'S to open eyes for trash talk, cuz we play here and we know very well,its pure cry shit from people with prophet buffs,when this game is suposed to be played with all classes in party.Not with a prophet.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die