I need your advise/suggestion - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

I need your advise/suggestion

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

- 1 for mana potions on server mobs drop more then enouth herbs for mana
dont give this bonuses for bot users without mana potions they need to log 1 or 2 chars more for recharge
and will be more eazy to catch them
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

kapsel

the only reason for mana potions i can think of is to make dagger/songer playable.
i mean if you use robe + mana up stick you can pretty much song 5-6 songs, change to dagger + light and have full mana. the 2nd resong will now be like 2-3 songs max tho

thats why i think the solution might be just adding passive song/dance clarity 10-30% for all dagger clasess. it wont effect any other classes nor combos
(not sure about game mechanic at this chronicle, is there distinction between magical, physical and s/d skills?)

Fallen

I think you should remove RB status (live or dead) from website, this will be the best option for small clan's. If still will be information on website, someone just bring wc on boss spot, make gate chant, and it's all...

For example for new player's you can leave quest bosses spawn time's, will be better for them.

And one question to Track, why when is starting olympiad match, players don't have restore hp/cp/mp like in old dragon?

Peorexo

Quote from: Fallen on September 09, 2014, 05:09:13 PM
I think you should remove RB status (live or dead) from website, this will be the best option for small clan's. If still will be information on website, someone just bring wc on boss spot, make gate chant, and it's all...

For example for new player's you can leave quest bosses spawn time's, will be better for them.

And one question to Track, why when is starting olympiad match, players don't have restore hp/cp/mp like in old dragon?
cos that would be unbalanced. prefrenzy orcs with full hp / prophets with full hp/mp etc.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Fallen on September 09, 2014, 05:09:13 PM

Because of Undertaker22 and Orcs powa 1 shooting everyone!

About raids, currently (hoping you are watching correct secion; Tarantula World Bosses on our homepage) , you CAN see quest boss FULL data. Others not.
However , i do believe that small clans (until they develop) dont have chance to kill Valakas,Frintezza,Antharas even if no1 appear there, therefor i think we should put back that info.At the end of the day it brings guaranteed pvp, which we wall want right?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

MaraZmo

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on September 09, 2014, 08:28:49 AM
tatoos were something unique,on dragon as well.So why remove them.This is 1 of the reason ppl playing here as well.And they are for everybody,dont need to repeat myself over and over,im already sick of these QQers.
Dude it's my first post in this topic, so stfu
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

DragonBook

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 09, 2014, 05:40:27 PM

...However , i do believe that small clans (until they develop) dont have chance to kill Valakas,Frintezza,Antharas even if no1 appear there, therefor i think we should put back that info.At the end of the day it brings guaranteed pvp, which we wall want right?

+1

Furesy

What about making mana pots only be usable while not in combat? In a PvP this still makes re-chargers really important. This makes farming relatively easier since all you need to do is get out of combat to replenish mana. And well, if you're able to get out of combat in the middle of a PvP you are either abandoning your party or your enemy isn't doing something right :P

Remove safe pk!
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

undertaker22

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 09, 2014, 05:40:27 PM
Because of Undertaker22 and Orcs powa 1 shooting everyone!

About raids, currently (hoping you are watching correct secion; Tarantula World Bosses on our homepage) , you CAN see quest boss FULL data. Others not.
However , i do believe that small clans (until they develop) dont have chance to kill Valakas,Frintezza,Antharas even if no1 appear there, therefor i think we should put back that info.At the end of the day it brings guaranteed pvp, which we wall want right?

my bad xD