Web Analytics
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound? - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WuWu

Quote from: UngO on December 05, 2014, 08:20:48 PM
this is true, i was farming very short time before i get some adena to start enchant. and then i wasnt leaving town excpet for pvp i was only enchanting but as tyrrande said enchanting is risky thing and its not for all, not everyone is ready to lose all they got for enchant...also its true that i had subbed bots from beggining else i wouldnt probably playin at all since i rly hate exping and farming at all :) anyway there is always way when one wants, and since i joined server i was asking new ppls here on forum and in game too that i can help anyone who seek my help i gave coins to new ppl our clan Enclave was recruiting new ppl giving them helping hand borrowing them starting equip because we wanted create something that got meaning...im gone now and i dont know much about situation on server but as i seen from times i logged enclave still works as shelter for new ppl and this is something that got bigger value then any +++++++weapon or boss jewels...peace

check pm :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

kamoose

hi all i did vote for yes
but iff that means that we lose all items and we need to start all over again
then its a big no
some people have not got the time to start all over again
becouse off work or rl things
can chars be transferred to hb and items also maybye?

Peorexo

Quote from: kamoose on December 06, 2014, 11:48:53 AM
hi all i did vote for yes
but iff that means that we lose all items and we need to start all over again
then its a big no
some people have not got the time to start all over again
becouse off work or rl things
can chars be transferred to hb and items also maybye?
If tarantula would get an upgrade to HB, you would still have your all characters/items at state just like in IL.

N!k

same stories everywhere lol. Ppl get items>show ballz>leave. Thats the main problem i see here. To get on top sit on a thorn abit and leave b4 any1 else could kick you out of there. If you guys are wining 10 to 1 it means enemies are dumbs or ungeard. If they are dumbs - thats gg :D. If problem is only gear just give them a time no1 is unbeatable not ss2 not anyon1 else, even the history of dn servers show it.
ps.
L2 is a marathon not a sprint.
/voted for hb! server cant be played on one chronical for ever it has no point. You need new horisonts where to grow & it not Kabllys troubles that rest cant catch up with gear. The only one who can help "lower" ppl are themselves + gms could affect ecenomy so newcommers can get easier stuff.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Peorexo

Quote from: N!k on December 06, 2014, 12:48:36 PM
same stories everywhere lol. Ppl get items>show ballz>leave. Thats the main problem i see here. To get on top sit on a thorn abit and leave b4 any1 else could kick you out of there. If you guys are wining 10 to 1 it means enemies are dumbs or ungeard. If they are dumbs - thats gg :D. If problem is only gear just give them a time no1 is unbeatable not ss2 not anyon1 else, even the history of dn servers show it.
ps.
Thats why servers should be made like IL and upgrade every half year of every year up to h5, so there is no boring parts throught the game imo. NCsoft project with l2classic works this way and i think thats great idea to keep ppl busy ^^

Furesy

Quote from: UngO on December 05, 2014, 08:13:45 PM
without boss jewels fure there wont be motivation to go on epic bosses and bosses was always reason to pvp
End-game of L2 is PvP though. Dunno what else you are going to do.

Epics ruined L2, with every new chronicle it became worse. In old times people PvP'ed at all times, in B and A grade. The difference between people with epic jewellery and those without is far too big. People won't go PvP unless they have top gear, epics (and in later chronicles augments, attributes etc.). With every chronicle it will become worse. People who reach that point fast have nothing to do since nobody will fight them.

The gap is too big. Starting a new server with chronicles like HB, Gracia or H5 will not work unless you have a significantly large playerbase (e.g. 10k+, seeing about 50% will stop playing within 2 months after launch, nothing to do with DN, but that just always happens nowadays).

All I would do is attempt to open a server with C3 or C4 and provide an incentive to clans to take control of castles (like in the old days, it was prestige, it was worth it). Massive flames and rivalries every week because of the castle sieges. Make sure max number in alliances and max number of people in clans is in balance with the total number of active players/clans to ensure there aren't enough castles to please all clans.
If the castles are really interesting to fight for, you'll have great sieges again that mean something and enough drama to come with it.
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

N!k

Quote from: Peorexo on December 06, 2014, 12:53:10 PM
Thats why servers should be made like IL and upgrade every half year of every year up to h5, so there is no boring parts throught the game imo. NCsoft project with l2classic works this way and i think thats great idea to keep ppl busy ^^
yes. thats true. You cant just pvp all the time it has no sence. You need to attract all kind of players on server, ofc if you want to be in top you need to pvp for it. but just sencless fighting on varka for "who has bigger ballz" will end up server with 2-3 pts bcoz to fight top pts you need : gear=time, finde decent ppl if you dont have arround=time.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Francy

Quote from: Furesy on December 06, 2014, 12:53:21 PM
End-game of L2 is PvP though. Dunno what else you are going to do.

Epics ruined L2, with every new chronicle it became worse. In old times people PvP'ed at all times, in B and A grade. The difference between people with epic jewellery and those without is far too big. People won't go PvP unless they have top gear, epics (and in later chronicles augments, attributes etc.). With every chronicle it will become worse. People who reach that point fast have nothing to do since nobody will fight them.

The gap is too big. Starting a new server with chronicles like HB, Gracia or H5 will not work unless you have a significantly large playerbase (e.g. 10k+, seeing about 50% will stop playing within 2 months after launch, nothing to do with DN, but that just always happens nowadays).

All I would do is attempt to open a server with C3 or C4 and provide an incentive to clans to take control of castles (like in the old days, it was prestige, it was worth it). Massive flames and rivalries every week because of the castle sieges. Make sure max number in alliances and max number of people in clans is in balance with the total number of active players/clans to ensure there aren't enough castles to please all clans.
If the castles are really interesting to fight for, you'll have great sieges again that mean something and enough drama to come with it.

A big +1 and you're right. It's true, new things like attributes and other sh it in new Chronicle ruined this game and the real sense of L2, that's pvp. In each Chronicle there are a lot of new things and if you want to have all, you have to be a "no lifer" becasue you have to spend so much time that a lot of people don't have nowadays. You have to understand that L2 community is an old community for 90%(not in my case) and already on IL to become full gear we spend a little time, but in HB? You have to make all attributes on weapon/armor(and I know what it means because is worst also than augumentation) and dynasty stuff that are not so easy to do. And in other Chronicles situation become worst with new jewellerys and armor like on Goddess Of Destruction. I like new things, but I hate so much to waste  a lot of time killing mobs to get it like 90% of people. And also I don't understand why do you open other 2 server.. Wtf Dragon Network has 1300 people in all and 700 offilne shop(about 1000 with 500 offilne shop on Dragon and 300 with 200 offilne shop on Tarantula. If you'll open other 2 servers, Titan and HellRaise you'll kill Tarantula and also some Dragon's people will go to other H5 server. I understand that you want to try retail system, but it's no sense to open 2 and not 1 server, becasue you'll kill more DN server's life.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Kabally

Quote from: N!k on December 06, 2014, 12:48:36 PM
ps.
/voted for hb! server cant be played on one chronical for ever it has no point. You need new horisonts where to grow & it not Kabllys troubles that rest cant catch up with gear. The only one who can help "lower" ppl are themselves + gms could affect ecenomy so newcommers can get easier stuff.

Well,its not a coincidence my name came up when people talk about tarantula,but i must tell u something bro.

I gave to over 100 players in giran like 20 kk to help them at begining 20kk each one tons of times...sometimes 1 coin and shit or even jew and equip,the thing is,tara problem wasnt gms my brother.

Tara problem was players that never came pvp,the main problem was mostly they only came pvp when to do an epic,and this is sad.

I remember 6 partys of enemies in valakas and after it we asked for pvp,and came 5 players.

So whos blaming gm's and shit,accept 1 thing,everything has a end.

Once again,tara fall down,because of players not because of GM's.

Afk wish u guys the best.

<3 SS2,<3 Sindy of Tara.

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Nasar

Quote from: Kabally on December 06, 2014, 07:41:18 PM

Tara problem was players that never came pvp,the main problem was mostly they only came pvp when to do an epic,and this is sad.

I remember 6 partys of enemies in valakas and after it we asked for pvp,and came 5 players.

bro. you speak about you ? and you clan ?
why you dont acept 5 first month war ?
and
WHY you asked enemies for pvp AFTER valakas ? why you dont stop he when he entered ? bussy ?
why you never acept pt vs pt ?
...:::NasaR:::...

reddragonjr

Quote from: Nasar on December 06, 2014, 11:39:51 PM
and
WHY you asked enemies for pvp AFTER valakas ? why you dont stop he when he entered ? bussy ?

We accepted wars vs all since april and that is 3 months since server started it was in middle january (18) when it opened.
And we did many pt vs pt pvp's you play on other server I think  :o

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Quote from: Nasar on December 06, 2014, 11:39:51 PM
and

Dude i dont know if ur just trollin or not.

First of all ur too hipocrit to ask me items in other server and comming here talking ridiculous things about the clan you joined.

Then so sad,what pt vs pt?

Dude stfu i owned all 9vs9 i did.

More to tell you,i created a clan and after 2 weeks i had war with everyone a clan i created that made everything i wanted to do in server,without alliance,Yes i did a great clan and everyone knows it,its so sad ur upset cuz i didnt feed your WL you know,cuz u were useless hero and u left clan mad cuz i didnt tell twix to feed you.

Still ur own cp said,"dont listen nasar he always create problems in all clans"

The clan you joined and u got 1 baium witch u would never get with 3 or 4 guys alone.

Its sad u know.But people like you make me learn and grow.

And now fuk off moron.

PS:Its not my fault enemies dont know how to get best players in server close to them =)
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die