Previous topic - Next topic

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

iNs

Quote from: Furesy on March 26, 2008, 07:31:11 PM
Neither do you, yet you pretend you do, great example of that is you and T, I never bothered about your arguments most of the time, but hey, T was right...

And you always know everything mr Allmighty Furesy :(

/emocorner

/wishes to be someday like Furesy ... not.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Furesy

Quote from: iNs on March 26, 2008, 08:33:52 PM
And you always know everything mr Allmighty Furesy :(

/emocorner

/wishes to be someday like Furesy ... not.
I sure as hell know more than you do iNs.
You always tried to be like someone else, always licking people's asses and begging them to help you. Looks like you did it again did you? This time not on Dragon, but on Nightmare... You going for the complete Dragon Network collection?

KmD

Lineage2 never had advanced tactics, because simply all chars inside 1 class are same (same skills, same stats and etc)
The real tactic u could see at Diablo/Diablo2 and others old and very good games, each char was unique there, everyone was lvling skills he/she wanted
same with stats boosts
L2 is actually game about better gear (with same "skill")
Indeed u need experience to KNOW what and when to use vs different classes, but other is simple if u have better gear u have higher chances to win
No offence, but i realised it long time ago (since that time when Sifacil with his OEed bow on he/pp 1-2 shooted my summon who had 10k hp with nearly 800-900 pdef and after that made me 2 or 3 crits each 2k+ on 1,2k pdef, such pvps are uselles :D)
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

iNs

Quote from: Furesy on March 26, 2008, 09:45:14 PM
I sure as hell know more than you do iNs.
You always tried to be like someone else, always licking people's asses and begging them to help you. Looks like you did it again did you? This time not on Dragon, but on Nightmare... You going for the complete Dragon Network collection?

Yes mam.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Devil

Quote from: Axelina on March 26, 2008, 07:49:02 PM
lol, i see alot ppl talk craps.

for those who i have helped and who are still in v3, thx for the the "thx" i got from your guys, which is a nicely backstabb.

for my friends who i still have in v3, well, enjoy. it will be nice to have some char in v3 so i can flame tards from time to time.

who's that? ^^

Furesy

Sifacil

Quote from: KmD on March 26, 2008, 11:00:53 PM
Lineage2 never had advanced tactics, because simply all chars inside 1 class are same (same skills, same stats and etc)
The real tactic u could see at Diablo/Diablo2 and others old and very good games, each char was unique there, everyone was lvling skills he/she wanted
same with stats boosts
L2 is actually game about better gear (with same "skill")
Indeed u need experience to KNOW what and when to use vs different classes, but other is simple if u have better gear u have higher chances to win
No offence, but i realised it long time ago (since that time when Sifacil with his OEed bow on he/pp 1-2 shooted my summon who had 10k hp with nearly 800-900 pdef and after that made me 2 or 3 crits each 2k+ on 1,2k pdef, such pvps are uselles :D)

True..and then i met mightatom..and critic him for 500. Isnt life unfair?
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Sifacil

Btw, back to topic, this drama is really touching..specially the sin eater and the dc helmet part..i almost cryed.
Go on pl0x...im gonna make a movie about this...is much better than the gigant Ant Eater story...by far!
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Furesy

Quote from: Sifacil on March 27, 2008, 10:49:37 AM
Btw, back to topic, this drama is really touching..specially the sin eater and the dc helmet part..i almost cryed.
Go on pl0x...im gonna make a movie about this...is much better than the gigant Ant Eater story...by far!
Touching indeed, you better don't ruin this drama story when you're going to add your own touches to your movie!

tzuc

Quote from: Sifacil on March 27, 2008, 10:49:37 AM

oh .. pass the popcorn ... the drama and the "opinions" .. "imo and imho"

bunch of malnourished retards
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

tzuc

Quote from: Axelina on March 26, 2008, 07:49:02 PM
lol, i see alot ppl talk craps.

for those who i have helped and who are still in v3, thx for the the "thx" i got from your guys, which is a nicely backstabb.

for my friends who i still have in v3, well, enjoy. it will be nice to have some char in v3 so i can flame tards from time to time.

axe you have to understand they didn't backstab you or furesy or anyone individually ... actually it seems it was mostly directed at williams
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota