Web Analytics
Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Not really, u get exp divided by players and it's 120% of exp 2,4x instead of 2x

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: Painkiler on January 14, 2014, 11:44:37 PM
Not really, u get exp divided by players and it's 120% of exp 2,4x instead of 2x
Oh my bad. I thought it's x3 at the end.

Garn.

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 14, 2014, 11:42:04 PM
I liked almost all of it. The tattoo system we cant know how its going to work until we play.

What I didnt like:

- Enchanting should be LOWER. Why is higher? I hate star wars. It disgust me seeing weapow with more then +7 enchant. Make the pvps even shorter.

- The nerf on Deflect Arrow is high IMO. It is a big bonus for archers, since on Mass pvps nobody will active Deflect Arrow. Maybe on 1x1 against archer, but not on mass pvps/sieges.
i agree on enchants, but still, spoil is 2x so it wont be that easy to get enchant scrolls.

and i agree on deflect arrow nerf, too big. remember that you can have resist buffs against nukers, but you have only deflect arrow vs archers. and this way archers will be maybe "a bit" stronger compared to other classes.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

KingFight

IMO Deflect Arrow should be still a normal buff, w/o any reductions for dmg etc. and skill activation at least 50-66%
Signa

Garn.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Painkiler

Now players that play vs archer r fcked up, and archers with transfer pain r going well. Leave deflect arrow as a normal buff with 80% effect on light armor and robe.

KingFight

Quote from: Painkiler on January 14, 2014, 11:49:29 PM
Now players that play vs archer r fcked up, and archers with transfer pain r going well. Leave deflect arrow as a normal buff with 80% effect on light armor and robe.
+1
Signa

Vendettacz

lol
professional retarded driver

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

vaiper

Now all healers will be force to go for summoner sub.

Garn.

100% heavy, 80% light, 60% robe.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)