kiddin me with this exp rate? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

kiddin me with this exp rate?

Started by stanxoo, January 18, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastianroche

Quote from: Falatko on January 18, 2014, 08:26:20 PM
nice joke mate, i am 40 and got 1,8kk adena mazbe dont buy all sh1ts what you see
is that before or after buying the 1.2mil adena class change items?

Stazy

Quote from: somasz on January 18, 2014, 07:09:09 PM
it should be bigger exp bonus for full pt than duo
dont encourage main + buffer plz  ::)

I don't dual box but i do have just 1 friend...i like playing with him why should i be forced to join a clan/cp just so you can feel well, yeah you guys with cp are great and all...what not being able to level in 1 day is a big problem for you?, what you can't kill baium today as planed?...2 bad life sucks...learn to level like everyone else..do you imagine that there are more than 1.5k unique users in lineage and just 5-6 girly guys wine? This is a server that wants to be alive in 2 -3 months..not...o 1 weekends....sub..next weekend will have nobless..and after that..do some pew pew pvp and over..under a month..gg dn. About adena..it is brutal i mean i have 500k at lvl 45....and i did some math that i would need about 3kk just for jewels...yeah right....but guess what this a game it is supposed to be fun and challenging. You must use your brain to survive(i still have 2 ring of knowledge-no grade jewlery and devotion set and no grade staff at lvl 45..and gonna keep it probably untill 50)...don't spend the money on drugs...also abouyt item class change..anyone made you buy them?...no..do the class change quests and you get the adena..simple
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

LadyZENITH

Quote from: SettoJke on January 18, 2014, 08:21:31 PM
Imo, make it stable as x20 rates, and everything would be solved.

QQ, I do not want to see people reaching endgame after a month.

I want to see them fight hard for months for mere B grade equip foe example. Yeah, it almost feels harder then old infi and I have nothing against that. Those who cannot play without fullbuff maxes S party can quit right now I will not mind a single one of them.

I want to see people occupy and block FG, LOA entrance, kill spoilers, fight for simple grind spots, yep, it will happen. You do not like that? Go play on some shitty high rate, preferably some shitty new chronicle.

Sorry for offensive message but except the party exp bonus, everything in this thread is wrong and QQ.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Ath

QQing CP's trying killing RB's ?? or just go like a solo players mob by mob??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

sebastianroche

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 18, 2014, 08:51:58 PM
QQ, I do not want to see people reaching endgame after a month.

I want to see them fight hard for months for mere B grade equip foe example. Yeah, it almost feels harder then old infi and I have nothing against that. Those who cannot play without fullbuff maxes S party can quit right now I will not mind a single one of them.

I want to see people occupy and block FG, LOA entrance, kill spoilers, fight for simple grind spots, yep, it will happen. You do not like that? Go play on some shitty high rate, preferably some shitty new chronicle.

Sorry for offensive message but except the party exp bonus, everything in this thread is wrong and QQ.

its going to be you with max 100 other people, because thats how many people that are willing to fight for months for b equip

this isent day 1 of interlude, we alrdy have been grinding for months thru out the years of many different servers including officials

LadyZENITH

Well, you did. I never played interlude on DN. Left after summer 2007, aka end of the old great war and alliances, left when DN was hit with economy exploit and mutants. Later played one last server for a while it was L2 .. Tried elsewhere and it always sucked.

I returned after 6 years without L2 here, cause this promised me to be a hardcore blast without the shitty new chronicles and shitty high rates. And so far I'm liking it. It is going as expected. Fix the party stuff and also look at spoil, rest can stay as of now. This is exactly what I expected and what I came for.

Go back to Dragon, you will have tons of star-wars there.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Stazy

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 18, 2014, 08:57:30 PM
its going to be you with max 100 other people, because thats how many people that are willing to fight for months for b equip

this isent day 1 of interlude, we alrdy have been grinding for months thru out the years of many different servers including officials

Since you played on official you say..how was the rate there..or did u complained that it is 1x and after seeing that they will not increase it you left? Did you survive there?...you will survive here also then.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Vendettacz

I would delete whole topic if i was moderator. People lost balls and want everything easy, and if you aint 78 with a grade in 2 days they blame server.

Go back to phoenix pussies.
professional retarded driver

Claeric

I really like these rates :) But I do enjoy low rated servers, so this is actually a bit on the high end for me.
The amount of people playing makes up for it though :)

Please don't raise the rates though.

Cromatorus

Quote from: Falatko on January 18, 2014, 08:26:20 PM
nice joke mate, i am 40 and got 1,8kk adena mazbe dont buy all sh1ts what you see

joke?? i run in no grade helmet and shadow weapon.
I spend all money for ssd and potions BECOSE I XP WITH PARTY.
This sh1t info that party give more xp/adena is fokin joke....

when i start play alone i make 400kin 40 min.

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 18, 2014, 08:48:48 PM
is that before or after buying the 1.2mil adena class change items?

i make quest.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

sebastianroche

Quote from: Stazy on January 18, 2014, 09:08:26 PM
Since you played on official you say..how was the rate there..or did u complained that it is 1x and after seeing that they will not increase it you left? Did you survive there?...you will survive here also then.

yes, back in c3 it was slow, and when i say slow, i really mean slow
what makes u think i wanna go thru that kind of slow grind again?

how about you stop trying to be a smartass and listen to some people who have actually played this game?
do you think this server will keep a steady 1700 online at this rate?

you are obviously one of the guys who think korean mmorpg are the same as western ones

Garn.

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 18, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
joke?? i run in no grade helmet and shadow weapon.
I spend all money for ssd and potions BECOSE I XP WITH PARTY.
This sh1t info that party give more xp/adena is fokin joke....

when i start play alone i make 400kin 40 min.

i make quest.
track said it A LOT of times, dont make party before lvl 40, or u'll end up with no adena.

lvl 43, did all classquest (except 1st class) got 2,2kk (and i also gave my leader 600k for clan level).
no grade equip +shadow weapon D.  8)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D