Save the D0rfs
Save the Drains
Save the Summons

;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Diabolical

Quote from: cristianvernal on June 05, 2009, 05:02:35 PM
thats what i freaking mean rebel, and then u pm me asking "what did i do?, what do u acuse me off?" gtfo!

u r the same as the other guy.... freaking annoying and always keeping whats good for u, so others dont get a chance...

How ironic .. dont u need the best for urself as well now ?? or u doing this because its favor to mankind . lol
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

SysTemHacK

Thanks track for doubling reuse time of erase , I think now it's balanced , now time for mana burn and oly agumentation removing .
making mana burn out of criticals would be fair to  double reuse time too .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 08, 2009, 10:08:37 AM
Thanks track for doubling reuse time of erase , I think now it's balanced , now time for mana burn and oly agumentation removing .
making mana burn out of criticals would be fair to  double reuse time too .
First of all, erase's nerf is nothing, noone cares about 1 sec reuse or 2 sec reuse, better /2 the land rate of erase, this would have some sence since it's always annoying to switch target between players and pet but, keeping 70% rate with just the reuse x2 only is absolutly nothing, it doesn't matter at both PvP and oly.

Concerning mana burn, it got nerfed at the same time as erase, you are posting there saying it needs a nerf cause you can't even understand the kind of nerf it suffered, it is nerfed in the landing rate retard, the freaking landing rate, which means 'Attack Failed' 50% of the time you try mana burn, it's worse than reuse x2 btw, why? because we waste mana on it.
And Mana burn mcrit rate has been lowered, its like /2mcrit rate.
So, next time, before you start a river you better check what has been done.

About oly augments removing, well it makes me laugh, go do it, kazimira and i will still roll your ass, because NM is actually filled with ppl that still, after 4 years of playing this game, don't understand anything about l2. Fact is removing augments won't change a sh1t, i ll be laughing when you finally notice it.
Oh sws/ee would be over, but this is not the current farmer, and we will find lucif another char to keep rolling.

With some compassion, wishing you to keep owning yourself everytime a slice more
retired

milan78s

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 05, 2009, 05:54:05 PM
Save the D0rfs
Save the Drains
Save the Summons

;D
+1

VforVanilla

Quote from: S1x on June 08, 2009, 12:10:43 PM
Atm i have only problems with ee/sws , tk/ee ( soon this problem will be removered ) , with summoners like u or kazi dont have much problems , erase....and bb ( soon Track will be fix new daggers so will be great , and what about mana burn ?? landing more and attack can be failed ) i need only  a little lucky with  erase at start and fight is end .

I can't understand your confidence that CD will make THE CHANGE. On a target with more than 1000 pdef difference will be a bit more than 100 dmg in skills and about 50-60 in simple hits with dynasty dagger.

our4n0s

Quote from: S1x on June 08, 2009, 12:10:43 PM
Atm i have only problems with ee/sws , tk/ee ( soon this problem will be removered ) , with summoners like u or kazi dont have much problems , erase....and bb ( soon Track will be fix new daggers so will be great , and what about mana burn ?? landing more and attack can be failed ) i need only  a little lucky with  erase at start and fight is end .
why would you have problems with sws ee and not with me? i got less pdef but a much better heal due to much better c speed, and i have the same reuse on skills, oh wait ! i have a pet regening my mana too, and since you don't know how to fight a sumoner it is pretty easy for me to regen my mana.

You need luck with lethal not luck with erase lol.
Ah and not many problems? do I have to remind you you re spaming pms to me everytime to know when i log in so you know when to stop olympiad by fear to meet me inside? yeah this is pretty much pathetic, dare to say i lied and i ll post the countless screens i have, like the one, 3 days old, where you say you camp me more than agil which is the sws ee?
yeah, better stfu
retired

stanko

Quote from: our4n0s on June 08, 2009, 12:48:59 PM
why would you have problems with sws ee and not with me? i got less pdef but a much better heal due to much better c speed, and i have the same reuse on skills, oh wait ! i have a pet regening my mana too, and since you don't know how to fight a sumoner it is pretty easy for me to regen my mana.

You need luck with lethal not luck with erase lol.
Ah and not many problems? do I have to remind you you re spaming pms to me everytime to know when i log in so you know when to stop olympiad by fear to meet me inside? yeah this is pretty much pathetic, dare to say i lied and i ll post the countless screens i have, like the one, 3 days old, where you say you camp me more than agil which is the sws ee?
yeah, better stfu
ouch
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

iNs

I have 1 motherfreaking perfect solution for this server - disable oly.

Amen.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Mohit0

NERF ERASE   RATE!!!!!

there is life before death?

sebastienfr

erase nerfed mana burn nerfed it s good to be a sorcerer atm

maybe next time we will loose prominence and vortex

our4n0s

Quote from: sebastienfr on June 08, 2009, 02:37:16 PM