Web Analytics
Oly poll - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Oly poll

Started by zthrx, June 10, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think oly with mana + pots + full buff is a good idea, as it is out of town everyday?

yes
63 (44.7%)
no
78 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Zuluman

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 10:34:34 PM
I met luci today at oly, was rly pissed coz I lethaled him (my first lethal since 8 fights). And guess what luci, for me lethals can even don't exist when I'll have nice fun fighting.

But entering oly, and when you saw me, you were going with mind I'm just easy points. Every1 whos goin into oly think like that, and you was crying about (implement) fullbuff at the end of the fight because:
- as usually u didn't won
- as usually u didn't debuffed me
- as usually you hadn't alot of time to heal yourself and ur summon
- as usually you couldn't wait till my mana go down?

I'll tell you, fair pvp will be when I get same buffs, mana and we will see how good you are. till now today I met at oly only xx/pp.
Cheers  PPzords (wtb normal classes/players finally), and gl out of town, if there wont change anything at oly  8)

I don't understand how you on fullbuffs will make it a fair pvp...luci has a pp sub, therefor you having fullbuffs means that his pp sub is now less effective. How is that fair? Onlyway oly can ever br "fair" is to remove stacking subs
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

zthrx

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 10:56:13 PM
I don't understand how you on fullbuffs will make it a fair pvp...luci has a pp sub, therefor you having fullbuffs means that his pp sub is now less effective. How is that fair? Onlyway oly can ever br "fair" is to remove stacking subs

tell it to the 80% of server who doesn't go fight oly, and standing in town. GOT IT NOW? or you will fak sake defend this >20%< of server who will have to think with  their freaking brains and use some  tactic to kill ppl.
It's not impossible for me to make hero, but is almost imposible for any other classes

Zuluman

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 10:59:28 PM
tell it to the 80% of server who doesn't go fight oly, and standing in town. GOT IT NOW? or you will fak sake defend this >20%< of server who will have to think with  their freaking brains and use some  tactic to kill ppl.
U starts to piss off, with your freaking lame and childish and selfish thinking...
It's not impossible for me to make hero, but is almost imposible for any other classes

Haha  selfish?? Since when did i have a buffer support?? I see alot of pp subs in oly, ne/pp, glad/pp sorc/pp even da/pp, you are the one being selfish, trying to justify yourself having fullbuffs at the expense of others who you are all to willing to assist because they are a minority.

Fullbuffed oly is just a lame idea, it will just create more imbalences aswell as taking away from some support classes. And as for you match with luci, I saw it today, you leaathelled him when he had like 1/3 cp left and he said "bullbuffs ftw???""lolz". I don't call that flaming, its damn annoying to see people like you branding other selfish and shit when really you are only attempting to boost yourself.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

zthrx

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 11:09:08 PM
Haha  selfish?? Since when did i have a buffer support?? I see alot of pp subs in oly, ne/pp, glad/pp sorc/pp even da/pp, you are the one being selfish, trying to justify yourself having fullbuffs at the expense of others who you are all to willing to assist because they are a minority.

Fullbuffed oly is just a lame idea, it will just create more imbalences aswell as taking away from some support classes. And as for you match with luci, I saw it today, you leaathelled him when he had like 1/3 cp left and he said "bullbuffs ftw???""lolz". I don't call that flaming, its damn annoying to see people like you branding other selfish and shit when really you are only attempting to boost yourself.

so it means, that all this pvps out of town, is just one unbalanced system gg, but no1 is crying about it there. rly rly interesting
about my case, read another topics if you want to touch me...
I wrote many good reasons to use my idea, you are just a spammer with nothing interesting to say. So bb plz

lucifsg

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 10:34:34 PM
I met luci today at oly, was rly pissed coz I lethaled him (my first lethal since 8 fights). And guess what luci, for me lethals can even don't exist when I'll have nice fun fighting.

But entering oly, and when you saw me, you were going with mind I'm just easy points. Every1 whos goin into oly think like that, and you was crying about (implement) fullbuff at the end of the fight because:
- as usually u didn't won
- as usually u didn't debuffed me
- as usually you hadn't alot of time to heal yourself and ur summon
- as usually you couldn't wait till my mana go down?

I'll tell you, fair pvp will be when I get same buffs, mana and we will see how good you are. till now today I met at oly only xx/pp.
Cheers  PPzords (wtb normal classes/players finally), and gl out of town, if there wont change anything at oly  8)

dude u got mental problems or what ? i meet u i though nothing i lost i didnt gave a flying freak and i made fun of ur fullbuffed oly.
what do u think word spins around u ?
as for acusing temps , wasnt u a temp ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Saorin

Quote from: Ozukyz on June 10, 2009, 12:34:24 PM
nerf Tk/PW  3UD =owerpowered ;[

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

N1ght

U better guys dont mess with zthrx, hes known tk/pw on NM for a lone time -)))
  Btw, greetings from me :DDD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

N1ghTy -  Retired  (NM 30x)
N1ghT   -  Retired  (NM 30x)    <333333 Vend3tta

N1ghT  -  ALIVEz  (Arena)

zthrx

Quote from: N1ght on June 11, 2009, 08:10:20 AM
  U better guys dont mess with zthrx, hes known tk/pw on NM for a lone time -)))
 Btw, greetings from me :DDD

8) hard to change smth, farmers lobby crying too much here, they are afraid to stop farming 1k points, where 80% of server can't even reach  50 ...pathetic

and gues what, nobody is saying loud here, that those classes can do 200- 1k poits hehe, is better to cry that if we add fullbuff and pots, which give to many ppl "bonus" they will get raped. No, you'll have competition smartasses, and u'll just lose some points more often. In short, it will balance ur score points with the rers of server, don't worry that you'll start to lose with everyone, bcoz now every average and non /pp/ee/etc have the same problem...

Aren't those classes fed as freak? i'm lazy to copy screens of "oly table" with every first place class, coz there didn't change much...

As I said I can even don't participate in oly if this idea would be added, coz you probably think I wanna change it, only for me. Failed coz I as said many time, being hero isn't for me impossible, and I was a lot of times, and I don't need anything.

You are just fakin afraid to change smth, bcoz
- it will stop ur farming,
- it will allow normal ppl to make over 50 points
- price of bogs will go down, so many ppl will be albe to enchant skills to +15 and more

coz for now only "top" rich and farmers are able to do that, and enchanted skills makes a rly, rly big difference in pvp.

Keep crying farmers, yes I hurts you so much with my idea, bcoz I think to make this serv more friendly, and want to see some new players.

cofo

Quote from: zthrx on June 11, 2009, 09:17:24 AM
8) hard to change smth, farmers lobby crying too much here, they are afraid to stop farming 1k points, where 80% of server can't even reach  50 ...pathetic
ask Astri how to reach 100+ pts with ur class u lame lowskill
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Javardsnegger

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 12:25:32 PM
I voted no, because this is something that just like you said, you have access to out of town.
That would only feet you because you are PvP oriented, but this idea is silly, it's like you know this is the way you will farm oly, come on, we both know it, you are just willing to get the system that suits you, like everyone.
So, this would make selfbuff pvps vanish from Dnet, it's not even worth being talked about ( yet i did talk about as i post, and i did vote) i mean that Drake will never ever do that, therefore, no need to talk about it

Exactly why i voted no also!!

Oly on fullbuffs, just to say it, the simple fact of mentioning it, it's nonsence!

5 sec's fights.... no thx!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

zthrx

Quote from: cofo on June 11, 2009, 11:00:51 AM
ask Astri how to reach 100+ pts with ur class u lame lowskill

by meeting agil, or lucif anything else? don't tell me how many pts TK/PW can make, since no1 tk/pw on server was hero more times than me.
Astri is my good mate, used to talk from time to time about our chars. I prefer him as a hero than any other fake mage, using OP skills to make it...

Quote from: Javardsnegger on June 11, 2009, 11:45:28 AM
Exactly why i voted no also!!

Oly on fullbuffs, just to say it, the simple fact of mentioning it, it's nonsence!

5 sec's fights.... no thx!

if you know shiit plz leave ur comments for yourself.

I'm pvping couple hours daily and believe me, fights on fullbuff are as long as on self why?
because warrior can survive longer when he get max debufed (also have mana to selfheal) by mage etc.  lazy to talk simple things

NiToPaMi

if u like good oly system try make olympiad games on retail (retail oly system as on oficial server)

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless