Web Analytics
Your dagger experience (maybe a GM/coder can explain?) - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Your dagger experience (maybe a GM/coder can explain?)

Started by Dag, June 18, 2009, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

About damages it has really low difference , as furesy said 100-300 dmg  (depend on what u miss)

if u have to choose slot.... death wisp, fire and cov >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than might (and also gr might) pof, warrior dance or p atk pots

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

TomekAlmighty

Aha, was just thinking about if its worth having all kinds of ressistance buffs + reuse delay buffs insted of p.attack buffs...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kidicarus

It's a shame you never get a pure dagger pt.... without any p.atk boosting buffs you could just build up resistances and use daggerspecific buffs.
You would probably have 1 of the deadliest partties out there.... atleast for smaller non-siege PvP's.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Dag

sometimes i play dagger char and i have to admit that i prefer 10 times songs compared to dances

why?

if u have BD in your party u will always have someone screamin that want warrior or conc dance

i LOVE !!!!!!! hunter-wardin-champ-hp-pdef songs (and u really need them, as dagger, or u will never be able to rush your enemy healer and come back to your mates)

after those ones...... u have so low slot :D
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Dag on June 23, 2009, 05:37:06 PM
sometimes i play dagger char and i have to admit that i prefer 10 times songs compared to dances

why?

if u have BD in your party u will always have someone screamin that want warrior or conc dance

i LOVE !!!!!!! hunter-wardin-champ-hp-pdef songs (and u really need them, as dagger, or u will never be able to rush your enemy healer and come back to your mates)

after those ones...... u have so low slot :D

if U come back to your friends with a POWERSLIDE U are invicible =-)
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Dag

Quote from: kidicarus on June 23, 2009, 05:36:24 PM
It's a shame you never get a pure dagger pt.... without any p.atk boosting buffs you could just build up resistances and use daggerspecific buffs.
You would probably have 1 of the deadliest partties out there.... atleast for smaller non-siege PvP's.

problem is that be able to create a fulldagger party has a big big weakpoint.
the healer
who is the poor healer that will try to follow them and heal?

btw for sure a party of 5-6 dagger  is a big problem (specially if u have there at least 1-2 th/pal)
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

TomekAlmighty

Well if you think about having an bishop/tank in party + some other dagger/tanks they wouldnt have much problems with healing considering they could all run arround with Shield of faith :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Dag

that they point

THEY could run around like idiots stabbin an blowin

Me, as poor healer, i m usually at 300-400 range from enemy when my daggers are already between them
:)
preferred target
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

zthrx

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 23, 2009, 05:10:58 PM
Guess I could reach 1,8k A.Speed on dagger thx to Flu.
Good crits? Do u really crit that often? So I'm unlucky...

backstab is usually crit and takes hp, if you are lucky mages are min 3 blows each

and about dances/songs   it depends- if you are daggeer/tank better to have dances coz atk. speed is your only weapon (don't mention blows of coz >.>). If not, better take songs, coz dagger/tank on self has 2.1k def and 1.2-3k m def  ::)

kidicarus

Quote from: Dag on June 23, 2009, 05:39:39 PM
problem is that be able to create a fulldagger party has a big big weakpoint.
the healer
who is the poor healer that will try to follow them and heal?

btw for sure a party of 5-6 dagger  is a big problem (specially if u have there at least 1-2 th/pal)

Not really..... you could use SoF as tomek mentioned. As long as the daggers don't run far away from the healer for more then like 1 enemy it would work.
Think of the healer as a base.... and all daggers are tied to him with a rubberband... If you wanna kill then use UE mirage and make a quick rush and come right back :P

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

zthrx

Quote from: kidicarus on June 23, 2009, 07:02:52 PM
Not really..... you could use SoF as tomek mentioned. As long as the daggers don't run far away from the healer for more then like 1 enemy it would work.
Think of the healer as a base.... and all daggers are tied to him with a rubberband... If you wanna kill then use UE mirage and make a quick rush and come right back :P

there are no even 8 daggers on NM with balls to make a PT and run into the enemy... they can't even understand that SoF means walking UD, so they can run and don't die after couple hits....
most of them use tactic: blow and run...

Dag

Quote from: kidicarus on June 23, 2009, 07:02:52 PM

yep (i have to test this skill yet, i took it but still not logged in my bp/pal :D)

ps: are u healer? how many times u repeat in a sige DONT RUN FAR FROM ME !
i made a macro to spam this :D
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10