Web Analytics
Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!! - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!!

Started by thehunted, June 25, 2009, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:59:39 PM
Killing machine is called Destro on Frenzy not Dagger kk ?

now QQ.

u still can't get that "your" imagined lineage2 from official doesn't work here since we have subclass. You are pretending some Hitler trying to make his own game, on your imagined rules lol. Daggers have same rights to pwn as others classes, they lose mana the fastest from all classes, and have to use alot of skills to play. Dagger users deserve to get some fun since, they need to use shiitload of skills to kill, than mage using f1 and f2. Hope you understood mine objective not "racist" point of view  :D

Atta

now QQ.

if you think you have that much influence on drake then try to do something positive for servers...like...dunno...fixing REAL stuff. i know you can only bitch and moan about stuff that you don't like but try to do something for this community at least
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

fontalia

Quote from: PoFon on June 28, 2009, 09:51:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_dBKC3RdU&feature=PlayList&p=9D66520A5828B4FC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jotGZkgUsn8&feature=related

http://pvparena.net/video/Baium_Massacre_-_1shot_counter

They are for open chests only!!
Hide those videos, Anemonia said daggers aren't killing machines and she knows L2 better than anyone here (sarcasme)

Btw the last one isn't from official

Quote from: loXol on June 28, 2009, 05:30:21 PM
for all daggers and anemonia
DN dont need to "nerf" lethal, but need to "fix" it

there is 2 types of lethal:
effect 1:- in pvp = 1 CP
               in pve= 1/2 HP
effect 2:-in pvp = 1 CP / 1 HP
               in pve = 1 hp

effect 2 is only with lethal blow (blow 3rd class)
effect 1 is for all other blows that can lethal..

the problem in DN is all blows could have effect 2
I didn't really played dagger in pvp here but isn't it alread like that?
Cause i runned a test on deadly blow and for 300 blow i had a rate of 0.25% for full lethal (1hp) and perhaps it was an arror in fact.

ToothFairy

now QQ.
You are right,on frenzy u can kill a lot of mobs
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine" - Scissors

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 08:41:10 PM
P.S. Daggers are not meant to be killing machines - orcs and mages do.
hyh what can i say, u just prove whats ur l2 knowledge...
Go on youtube and watch good pvp movies, gustavs (watch his equipment and vs who he fights), kgn etc... not killing machines? well maybe for u cuz u prolly have no idea how to play without nuke.

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 10:28:50 PM
No i want lethal to be nerfed (it will)
"I want lethal to be nerfed cuz I got owned by dagger, and i dont know what even dagger is" This is what u just said us. Isnt it what u call QQ?
This is just a prove that ppl like u shouldnt in any position to decide about nerfs or anything, cuz u act like little kid. "I want candy give them to me" -.- thats just sad...

PS. nerfing chars just becouse of oly fights is rly stupid. Thats L2, some chars are good for oly some dont. With changing chronicles some chars got boost some not. Now its just dagger age... after 3 years of getting pwned@oly, mages and archers now have to learn how to use other skills than attack or surrender+nuke.

Anemonia

QQ and Enjoy the enchanted Nerf for daggers which don't include only Lethal !

TOPIC CLOSED.

zthrx

Quote from: Anemonia on June 29, 2009, 06:37:07 AM

TOPIC CLOSED.

lol, you are acting like a retarded buthurted kido, trying to scare us with ur "hohoho" posts....

ya we will enjoy, nothing know about daggers tard

at latest runes siege, I didn't make any lethal for 2h of pvp, and most of daggers, but instead I died only after thousands m. crits which in 90% landed in a row. so plz nerf lethal and boost m crit, ye welcome linemage

Sephiroth

Quote from: zthrx on June 29, 2009, 09:02:45 AM
lol, you are acting like a retarded buthurted kido, trying to scare us with ur "hohoho" posts....

ya we will enjoy, nothing know about daggers tard

at latest runes siege, I didn't make any lethal for 2h of pvp, and most of daggers, but instead I died only after thousands m. crits which in 90% landed in a row. so plz nerf lethal and boost m crit, ye welcome linemage

What do u expect with his face lol? Guess he's a marginalized guy that wanna act cool in a game,while the only thing this female can do is to show us the max lvl of retardness a person can reach.

Finisterre

I don't really think lethal should be removed from DN but it's not fun that a pvp ends just by a "lucky" lethal at beginning.

IMO it's enough if only "lethal from front" will be removed.

Here is blow damage formula in official Gracia. (just an example)

Direction : critical damage amplifier bonus

Front : 0%
Side : 5% (x1.05)
Back : 20% (x1.2)

(it's also applied to normal melee attacks but efficiency is halved on critical. 2.5% from side, 10% from back)

{ (p.atk + skill power) x critical damage amplifier x (min dmg 0.95, max dmg 1.05) + (additional crit power x 6) } x 77 / p.def

with soul shot : p.atk x2
backstab+soul shot : skill power x1.5
with focus power : Front -15% damage, Sideways +15% damage, Back +30% damage
with focus death : Front -15% damage, Back +45% damage
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

WscieklyWaz

hahaha funny kid, telling ppl about how they cry which actually what he does all the time.

Rior

TOPIC CLOSED.
you really scared us, now go and bring us coffe. It's the only thing u can do, cause u can't talk about L2 when you know shit about it
Dragon x15:
Rior SK/AW - retired
TacztaPL  NE/PP - retired
Pellinor BD/SE - retired

boywithadagger

TOPIC CLOSED.

u r a joke bitch  :-*
Seconds from the end
What's it gonna be
Pull the trigger bitch.