News:

Main Menu

Mana burn

Started by Alex, September 10, 2009, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on September 16, 2009, 04:45:31 AM
Ah so you wouldnt make a topic if lethal rate would be risen to 50% and oly became unplayable for any other chars except daggers? Or you would reroll? Come on you'd go on forum and make topic even worse than this one.

Oh I must have missed something! Since when daggers became chars for mass pvp? Maybe only dagger/wl and barely dagger/tank. Daggers on dragon were always oly chars and when there was lethal nerf I said nothing tho I really need lethals vs such "oly-bot-type" chars as support/support or support/tank.

But now this mana burn is extremely lame. Even if it won't crit you have approximately 20-30 seconds to kill mana burn-mage with dagger if it will crit u have 4x less time xd. Im not speaking about gladiators and mages w/o mana burn cuz they are totally freaked up now since they cant kill that fast.

And mana burn now is even worse than lethal. If you get lethal you can heal yourself and win if you are lucky, and mana burn just leaves you a "countdown" untill you are defeated, it doesn't leave any damn chance since most of "ex-oly classes" cannot do a shit without mana.
your stupid shit dagger ain't anymore for oly, live with it and make es/ee or cry if you wish <3
mana burn ain't overpowered outside oly, lethal is still one big bullshit, mirage still has the same bug since IL

and what's most interesting that no1 so far has yet cry-ed about BP/WK, this is the true best char in oly, with or without mana you're a little shit to it :>

Sephiroth

Quote from: wildpussy on September 15, 2009, 11:04:21 PM
well thx alot for enlighten me, i did not know that the classes i have posted are the best classes for olympiad, i did also not know that alex made this topic cause he gets owned in oly by elven elders, and what can i do now with me he/wl ? i must reroll?? :( should not all the daggers and elven elder be nerfed to a level where he/wl can beat them? they are all overpowered in oly!!!

U'r just a noob,final point.

Quote from: wildpussy on September 16, 2009, 03:42:01 PM
your stupid shit dagger ain't anymore for oly, live with it and make es/ee or cry if you wish <3
mana burn ain't overpowered outside oly, lethal is still one big bullshit, mirage still has the same bug since IL

and what's most interesting that no1 so far has yet cry-ed about BP/WK, this is the true best char in oly, with or without mana you're a little shit to it :>

Who cares?

wildpussy

Sephiroth

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on September 16, 2009, 03:42:01 PM

Your "true best char in oly" bp/wk was just a nice food with few points for my glad/pp, th/pp and many other chars (not mine) who know how to use Erase skill before unexplained mana burn boost, though it was a pain in the ass for my pw/sws always :(

As for part with insults, lethals and "the terrible Mirage bug". First points on your dullness and unability to build up a worthy argument. About second - if you didn't know you can't lethal if there is no 73 mana for a bad evil skill which can lethal with 1% chance. Third just proves I'm only wasting time with you and you don't know anything about L2, by the way thanks for showing that, at least now I know there is 1 less person to argue about mana burn with since you can't overpersuade someone who's stuck so deep in his ignorance.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Alex

Quote from: Kikolina on September 16, 2009, 12:38:04 PM
no kiddin, but talking like every skill is crit, using those wouldnt do much difference than mana burning, even gaining on time.. for sure they' re useless, half server crying how they re doing 200 dmg thinking spaming hydro will bring them win, doing these a bit would bring differ resoults

in IL i had perma crit rate, 100%, 1/1, HB came, if its like u say, 80%, it had to change at least to that but i seriously doubt its that high, and since u said u aint a mage, cant relay on u either and still believe we got 1/3 cap..

Ok, I will test crit rate today with my sps/ee. Don't have passive/active aug, but I will use BW robe for more WIT.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on September 16, 2009, 04:23:18 PM
Your "true best char in oly" bp/wk was just a nice food with few points for my glad/pp, th/pp and many other chars (not mine) who know how to use Erase skill before unexplained mana burn boost, though it was a pain in the ass for my pw/sws always :(

As for part with insults, lethals and "the terrible Mirage bug". First points on your dullness and unability to build up a worthy argument. About second - if you didn't know you can't lethal if there is no 73 mana for a bad evil skill which can lethal with 1% chance. Third just proves I'm only wasting time with you and you don't know anything about L2, by the way thanks for showing that, at least now I know there is 1 less person to argue about mana burn with since you can't overpersuade someone who's stuck so deep in his ignorance.
as long as dragon or NM has 0 good bp/wk oly players, i'm fine with the fact it will never be nerfed :>

and your argument about mirage is not an exploit skill proves you only play oly, so why bother arguing with some1 that has no clue of how skills come out elsewhere

anyway:
Quote from: Sephiroth on September 16, 2009, 03:43:53 PM
Who cares?
i'm sure drake does care about the fact, you can't play oly anymore!!!

Sephiroth

Quote from: wildpussy on September 16, 2009, 04:40:57 PM

anyway:i'm sure drake does care about the fact, you can't play oly anymore!!!

Isn't this the 3th or 4th time u reply to the same answer? ...

Drake doesn't give a shit,there's always been powerfull and weak chars at Oly,and HE/WL has never been an Oly char,neither u could play Oly with many other combos,u rather gtfo,nobody cares'bout Oly.(But the skills fixes have been done cos of Oly,lmao)

our4n0s

Quote from: Sephiroth on September 16, 2009, 05:04:45 PM
Isn't this the 3th or 4th time u reply to the same answer? ...

Drake doesn't give a shit,there's always been powerfull and weak chars at Oly,and HE/WL has never been an Oly char,neither u could play Oly with many other combos,u rather gtfo,nobody cares'bout Oly.(But the skills fixes have been done cos of Oly,lmao)
stop saying everyone he is retarded, it should be more a sarcasme than anything else from you.
stop acting bad boy aswell, that's pity
retired