Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: NiToPaMi on September 14, 2009, 02:24:46 AM
u must to be new admin on dragoon comunity bcz people will learn from u , how and what can write

i ll come  to agree on that :O

NYPD

If a player like Nitopami  is leaving with such good work on that character..moust of skills are +15  and overenchanted jews armores , it means he is tired of those  mage-updates
But a SICK-MIND like you cant understand it , cuz u are limited...same as  monkeys
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Deavon on September 13, 2009, 10:39:29 PM
On second though i decided to answer you serious on ur bullcraps .

You talking about range ,huh blame NCsoft about that cause since IL got extra range ,now you noticed it? you must be retarted.
Talking about mage's critical rate ,huh since HB mages critical rate is nerfed by NCsoft ,so blame the korean freaks or reroll.
If you knew shit about l2 ,you should already know that Blizzard and rest "new HB" slows from ages were bugged to land 100% so what did you except?to stay like this?would be cool if my hamsting was landing 100% on everyone?
Talking about cancel ,huh i m sry but NCsoft changed it after c2 yo !!! It would be cool if it was removing all buff/dance huh?
Archers are overpowerd? huh check my last pvp video how i hit mages for 1k with damn +16 bow,did i cry?No cause they know how to buff themselfs and i m patient to w8 the resist to pass away and kill them.
ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM IF YOU CANT BUFF UR SELF PROPERLY.

I wont comment at all the "friendly relationship" you claiming between CB and Track since whole server knows what kind of retard you are.
If you like comparing this server so much with the official, why don't you mention that icarus bow should have the same reuse delay as draco bow and not 2x faster. And that you shouldn't have an extra buffbar for dances/songs since on official they didn't have it in Hellbound... this could go on and on...

Anyways the only problem here is that everyone is full buffed with resist buffs and this might make the pvps last longer but mages are freaked because they use up all the mana before they could kill 1 party. Sure smart ass people are gonna say "use a EE, SE" yea and like 5 people will attack and do 300 damage when in a fighter party 8 people can attack with pretty much bigger damage.

I don't play anymore since the server is really freaked with the things Track implemented by looking at the rivers made by archers when they couldn't 1 shot mages anymore after hellbound was implemented, but looking at the bullshit some people talk here i couldnt resist replaying.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

NYPD

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 10:17:16 AM
If you like comparing this server so much with the official, why don't you mention that icarus bow should have the same reuse delay as draco bow and not 2x faster. And that you shouldn't have an extra buffbar for dances/songs since on official they didn't have it in Hellbound... this could go on and on...

Anyways the only problem here is that everyone is full buffed with resist buffs and this might make the pvps last longer but mages are freaked because they use up all the mana before they could kill 1 party. Sure smart ass people are gonna say "use a EE, SE" yea and like 5 people will attack and do 300 damage when in a fighter party 8 people can attack with pretty much bigger damage.

I don't play anymore since the server is really freaked with the things Track implemented by looking at the rivers made by archers when they couldn't 1 shot mages anymore after hellbound was implemented, but looking at the bullshit some people talk here i couldnt resist replaying.

100 % true

In the past was kinda nice when we was buffing us for example defensive against mage  or against fighers  and there it was the gangbag
Now one party archers come  every 5  min with COV from a place teleported by wc with  full agresive and defensive bafs, think aboute:  TRIPLE dark rez froM, divine .unholy dark song  etc.., TRIPLE elemental from pp and sws ..if i count aqua dance is even more and thats  why  no gloom. surender ,slow lands and damage is under 1 CP potion.I repeat my self   :   ------under 1cp pot--------------

Ashlynn

Archers and other fighters require much more buffs to be fullbuffed then mages do. Not to mention that they have more selfbuffs (like rapid shot, focus deaths, duelist spirits etc etc.) then mages have. :) Also, having all resists against all mages will eat half of your bufflots and even most of the slots for songs/dances, while mages requires CoP and Wind Storm against fighters/archers, most of them also have self heal which archers are missing. I know that damage dealed by Archers is much higher, but blaming buffslots is not right :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

NYPD

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 10:29:45 AM
Archers and other fighters require much more buffs to be fullbuffed then mages do. Not to mention that they have more selfbuffs (like rapid shot, focus deaths, duelist spirits etc etc.) then mages have. :) Also, having all resists against all mages will eat half of your bufflots and even most of the slots for songs/dances, while mages requires CoP and Wind Storm against fighters/archers, most of them also have self heal which archers are missing. I know that damage dealed by Archers is much higher, but blaming buffslots is not right :)

lul
how much u bet i have enough slots to get even all warior dance together with my mage bafs?

Ashlynn

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 10:31:27 AM

lul
how much u bet i have enough slots to get even all warior dance together with my mage bafs?
17 056 adena!
because you are mage, and you have no selfbuffs as fighters do. :)

Ret ard ired

NYPD

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 10:32:21 AM
17 056 adena!
because you are mage, and you have no selfbuffs as fighters do. :)
I have   1 Transfer pain 2 , arcanapower, and 3  wildmagic agument buff,  3 slots are gone from the first second.

Ashlynn

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 10:35:58 AM
I have   1 Transfer pain 2 , arcanapower, and 3  wildmagic agument buff,  3 slots are gone from the first second.
two of them are toggles which are not pushing away other buffs. I have War Cry, Duelist Spirit, Dash, Sonic Move, Rapid shot, Soul of Saggitarius and as for toggles: War Frenzy, Accuracy (I am not using rest of them that much, although I have 3 more).

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 10:29:45 AM

Yea i know you cant have 100% ressist against all mages at the same time, but when your mostly fighting sps or necros you can have atleast 3 ressists stacked up against em... And why is blaming the buffslots not right? Its the only thing that makes the problem here for the mages, whats the difference if mage can heal himself when he cant kill a fighter since hes doing shit dammage. Should he heal himself untill you get bored and use soe or what?
Oh and i have some selfbuffs: UD/Vengance, deflect arrow, magical mirror, iron shield, shield of faith, touch of life... They are usefull, but offcourse i dont use all of em at the same time. I decide what to use depending on what enemys im fighting.

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 10:35:58 AM
I have   1 Transfer pain 2 , arcanapower, and 3  wildmagic agument buff,  3 slots are gone from the first second.
lol, togle skills dont eat up your buffslots.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Endorama

as far as my knowledge about official goes,icarus used to be faster there aswell,but with gracia 2 they made it with the same reuse as the other 2 db's.

and i still cant agree that mages r so week...take a freakin look at blizzard,this skill has 100% land rate even now after the "nerf",i havent seen a freakin sps casting it on me w/o it landing and then the dagger turns into a damned cripple and in the same freakin time aggro and hate aura aint doing much,aggro lands ~1/4 and freak knows the land rate of hate aura.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

BRexoo7

+1
Tomek got a point (many in fact) here.