Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 23, 2009, 12:49:34 PM
If your full buffed you wont get more than 1k damage from archers lucifsg and that's without transfer pain. But yeh the insane attack speed with icarus bows is pretty dumb. I wouldnt even be surprised if an sr/wl would shoot faster arrows than a mage like me would cast nukes.

Anyways is there any bug that removes chant of protection or something cuz few days ago i was doing some pvp against temps and the buff dissapeared many times. O.o

lol man wtf r u talking about ? have u seen tibo or defoe full buffed lately ? full defense buff mage gets 2k dmg for sure , except if u wanna teach me how to buff my self Mr. "i used to make 2k points in oly wannabe"

And anyway here u go voudas was on heroe ud  and buffs(7.5k p def) and defoe was hitting him for 950 dmg. what u need screens ? wtf more than that u need to understand that archers are indeed freaked up.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

NYPD

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM
As topic says and after half of server rerolling to archer/xx maybe its time for a nerf to balance it with other classes ?
The problems are mentioned many times i just wanna remind em . Huge att speed and damage. And the problem gets even bigger as they get scrolls like archers will and resist magic scrolls like protection of elemental/rune. So u guys get more power/dmg power + range and at the same time magic resists... What i keep seeing repeating on the forum is that mages which know how to buff themselfs got no problems vs archers etc , well LOL thats BULLSHIT. I m always on 2.2k p def when im out for pvp vs archers and i see my damage chat beeing spammed of 2 and 3k's ... An archer that has archers will and snipe on can rape from 1450 range....while full buffed mage hits back for 400dmg max...WTF ?? Voudas was on heroe ud and buffs (aka 7k+ p def) and he was getting 950-1k dmg per hit  from he/wl. A full buffed archers party needs 2 mage partys to get killed this is totally freaked up and unbalanced.
Thats all , if u wanna share smth usefull feel free to post , if u wanna just spam freak off

Yes true , i can go even on full P.DEF buffs with over 2k  def + transfer pain and stil a bullshit.
Imagine a bish/pal in one archers party. No archer fight with out COV those days and if I am hiting for 3-400 dmg with a  Icarus(240 m atk  +wm lvl 10)   just try to imagine what damage cand do a mage with a simply AM+A...
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 01:02:31 PM
lol man wtf r u talking about ? have u seen tibo or defoe full buffed lately ? full defense buff mage gets 2k dmg for sure , except if u wanna teach me how to buff my self Mr. "i used to make 2k points in oly wannabe"

And anyway here u go voudas was on heroe ud  and buffs(7.5k p def) and defoe was hitting him for 950 dmg. what u need screens ? wtf more than that u need to understand that archers are indeed freaked up.
Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 14, 2009, 01:01:48 PM
before complaining, adapt your playstyle. I have DC set, and that means way lower protection against arrows than DNET set. And yet i dont complain against archers, and i can take down even a top archer like Deathand, bluecube, cthon etc down with enough patience, on both self-buff and fullbuff.
i know you dont have TP, but you have other advantages. In my example, on 1 vs 1, i get a meat-bag summon like mirrage, put it on UD, shoot its storm strike once in a while and in the meantime, cancel/warrior bane/weaken/wind shackle the archer.
Yesterday in siege, we were bored and fullbuffed Deathand (nothing personal, just an example of good archer) was doing 400 crits on me (in DC set !!!!!!!! ). At that damage output, with my casting and self-heal durability and cp macro spam i can resist long enough to cast around 5-6 cancels or even more. Even if he has anti-cancel buffs and DNET set, 5-6 cancels = more than half of buffs are gone. After that, its fullbuffed mage vs unbuffed archer, gee, i guess who wins.
And unlike SPS/EE, i dont have pro healing skills. You just need to stay long enough alive to debuff/cancel him.
That is the way to win 1 vs 1.

In mass pvp, just stay in the backline, and do hit-and-go attacks on the frontline. as soon as you get targeted, run to safety.

If neither of those advice wont help, quit the game, you're worthless  :)

Edit: as SPS/EE, you have improve movement and improved shield. Given the fact you can take a third symbol of +4 DEX, light elf stats + agility effect, your evasion will be quite high, and so will be your shield defence rate. If the archer uses guidance against that, mana burn him and he'll run out of mana. Stay with your shield towards the attacks and with improved shield, most of the hits will land on shield. that means way lower damage.
up up
you are a damn necro, you have transfer pain and the best debuffs in the whole damn game. learn to use them. i've seen your playstyle, you wanna play rambo going on the frontline. with the low power of your necro nukes, and the damage you take from archers, that iw one hell of a stupid idea. stay in the back, debuff and after some really freaked up nasty debuffs like curse of doom for example land, you'll eat the archers alive.
Too much m.def on archer? gloom him. etc
the age of f1 mages is gone, learn to play with all your skills and stop playing rambo. Mages are not frontline soldiers anymore. Accept it or QQ moar.

Marinella

Quote from: NYPD on September 23, 2009, 01:03:52 PM
Yes true , i can go even on full P.DEF buffs with over 2k  def + transfer pain and stil a bullshit.
Imagine a bish/pal in one archers party. No archer fight with out COV those days and if I am hiting for 3-400 dmg with a  Icarus(240 m atk  +wm lvl 10)   just try to imagine what damage cand do a mage with a simply AM+A...

you know am+a VS IC now is like valhallaVS DB - just LOL

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 01:02:31 PM

How about you post a picture of that and ill believe you ;)

And dunno why you are so pissed at me lol. Is it cuz i said goruul and me could make more than 1k points back than and you couldnt? And i never said i reached 2k, i reached about 1400 while goruul did 1800. So i really dont know what you mean with the word "wannabe" lol
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

NYPD

If your full buffed you wont get more than 1k damage from archers lucifsg and that's without transfer pain. But yeh the insane attack speed with icarus bows is pretty dumb. I wouldnt even be surprised if an sr/wl would shoot faster arrows than a mage like me would cast nukes.

Anyways is there any bug that removes chant of protection or something cuz few days ago i was doing some pvp against temps and the buff dissapeared many times. O.o
Sry but..
I just loooooooooool.
If luci dont know how to buff him self then who the freak know that.
Nerf range or make robes  against  arrows.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

lucifsg

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 23, 2009, 01:08:30 PM

And dunno why you are so pissed at me lol. Is it cuz i said goruul and me could make more than 1k points back than and you couldnt? And i never said i reached 2k, i reached about 1400 while goruul did 1800. So i really dont know what you mean with the word "wannabe" lol
not pissed ll look into that screen from voudas
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 23, 2009, 01:08:30 PM

start playing again, i wanna pvp u  ;D

WindPhoenix

hahahah nub  ;D
when stuns lands from stunning shot, chant of protection gets removed. I kept silent about this since i am in archer clan, but if temps use this bug too... i hope it gets fixed.

Marinella

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:05:26 PM
up up
you are a damn necro, you have transfer pain and the best debuffs in the whole damn game. learn to use them. i've seen your playstyle, you wanna play rambo going on the frontline. with the low power of your necro nukes, and the damage you take from archers, that iw one hell of a stupid idea. stay in the back, debuff and after some really freaked up nasty debuffs like curse of doom for example land, you'll eat the archers alive.
Too much m.def on archer? gloom him. etc
the age of f1 mages is gone, learn to play with all your skills and stop playing rambo. Mages are not frontline soldiers anymore. Accept it or QQ moar.

dude ur full of sh1t on every post of urs. im in front line to mass curse so my party stays alive.
jesus look @ what bullsh1t ur saying curse of doom on archer so he gets what ? wont stun me  ?
every clown here comes up with a stupid answer like use gloom . GEE moron ye i was w8ing for u to tell me to gloom and learn how to play my char...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>