Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:26:48 PM
Get real dude, and stay in the backline, like a decent mage, kk? or make a tank/xx char and start being Rambo again. your choice, but decide alone, stop making cry topics.

I'v been in countless mass pvp against archers and i rarely die, because i know when to run back to safety and i dont play Rambo, going alone ahead in the front-line. hit, cancel, debuff, run back. that is what a mage should do these days.

A mage should really stay behind and get killed fast but should also do great dammage when it attacks and not 400 dammage. Thats why im saying that archers attack speed should be slower (just decrease icarus bows reuse delay to the level of draco bow) and it should deal bigger dammage, and mages should also deal much bigger dammage than 400 lol.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

zthrx

I will make a tipic about daggers

-mage has almost same p def
- same archers
- lethal is kinda joke now- useless
- almost no1 plays a dagger, me feel like orphan at the battlefield....
- me fullbuffed blows fullbuffed mage for 600- >1k, same archers... L.A.M.E talking about fact that both attack from distance
-lame that dagger makes SAME DMG or LESS as a Melee class

LAME

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: zthrx on September 23, 2009, 01:41:20 PM

- same archers

Daggers should do bigger damage too imo, since it has to run directly to the enemy + it uses alot of mana for his skills. But offcourse nobody on this server that isnt a dagger player will agree lol

FadeAway

Quote from: zthrx on September 23, 2009, 01:41:20 PM

- same archers
- me fullbuffed blows fullbuffed mage for 600- >1k, same archers... L.A.M.E talking about fact that both attack from distance
-lame that dagger makes SAME DMG or LESS as a Melee class

LAME

Lethal aint a joke to me, it lands pretty much and trust me it doesnt feel tight when ur on 4,5k p def and 15k hp and all goes away with 1 fcking blow  ::). Just in olympiad it may suck... (but tbh most people prolly dont even know how to get more lethal rate and such stuff, and i wanna keep it like that :P)

Agree dmg of dagger chars aint really that awesome (it's far from how it should be...)
Tbh close range fighters are one of the most fcked up classes there are now... Blizzard and those things takes hours to reach ur enemy and when u've finally reached the enemy lost 50% of your life and doing low dmg then aint really funny. Not to forget when ya need to head back to ur bishop because your out of healing range it's most likely you aint gonna make it :P.

And to talk about something else also... tank's cant even take the 'tanking' job upon them... Agression landing rate is like low and the effect doesnt stay (as it should), and aura hate's re-use is like HUGE and barely lands aswell... Of 1 party you may agro 1 or 2 peepz but they got their old target back within a split second since the effect of aura hate doesn't stay...

@ tomek's previous post, i would agree with daggers doing more dmg  :P

Dag

tomek in past u made screens about damage of archer on fullbuff?
or was furesy?

cannot remember , it was at the start of HB
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:17:45 PM
if you're so smart and you know how to play with your char, stop complaining like a little baby. If you're so much pro than me, how come i dont complain about archers and i can still handle them and u cant?
QQ?
maybe u dont cry cause i didnt saw u on any pvp since half year lol :)))) ok mby 1 year . about arhcers they hit same fast like 70% of mages do ... but different is mage hit for 400-600 max while archer in 5 shot what he ll make in 2-3 second will hit u for 1-3k and all say " use song of windstorm " etc mage need totally full buff to protect from archer while archer need only bd/pp to roll ..... tomek u r necro/tk " deflect arrow" so is not big deal for u but look for rest..... not everyone have l33t items here...... ask yoda to hit u xD .    sr/wl can reach 1800 atk.spd as i heard ..... only summoners on arcane agility and elven elder can reach this c.spd ....   make icarus bow slow or give m.crt for mages like it was ... cuz every archer  have 490-500 crt rate on full buff.....
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: jygh on September 23, 2009, 01:56:03 PM
maybe u dont cry cause i didnt saw u on any pvp since half year lol :)))) ok mby 1 year .
you need lecithin for memory loss. last week on siege was the last time i went on a mass pvp, and yes, there were plenty of archers among the enemies. if one week = 1 year, you need to lay off marijuana, you get some really nasty time-dilatation illusions manz.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

sr/wl can reach 1800 atk.spd as i heard ..... only summoners on arcane agility and elven elder can reach this c.spd ....  
LOL
OH NOES, 1800!!!!!!!!!11!1 one one one  ;D
sever will crash from this insane casting speeeeeeeeeeed :))))))) someone restrain him:

1800 casting:

LOL
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Marinella

Quote from: FadeAway on September 23, 2009, 01:54:02 PM
And to talk about something else also... tank's cant even take the 'tanking' job upon them... Agression landing rate is like low and the effect doesnt stay (as it should),
ohh come on on few last pvps my pt vs CB in last minutes i cant even nobless myself coz your agression lands on me every fking time, and you called it has low landing rate?

but i agree  with
Quotetanks  cant even take the 'tanking' job upon them

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Dag on September 23, 2009, 01:54:25 PM
tomek in past u made screens about damage of archer on fullbuff?
or was furesy?

cannot remember , it was at the start of HB

I dont think an archer is gonna do more than 400 dammage on my sps/tk when im fullbuffed. And the max dammage on a non tank mage is arround 1k...

I think Lucifsg didnt realize that his chant of protection got removed by stuns so he got 40% more dammage than he should be getting normally i guess.

NYPD

maybe u dont cry cause i didnt saw u on any pvp since half year lol :)))) ok mby 1 year . about arhcers they hit same fast like 70% of mages do ... but different is mage hit for 400-600 max while archer in 5 shot what he ll make in 2-3 second will hit u for 1-3k and all say " use song of windstorm " etc mage need totally full buff to protect from archer while archer need only bd/pp to roll ..... tomek u r necro/tk " deflect arrow" so is not big deal for u but look for rest..... not everyone have l33t items here...... ask yoda to hit u xD .    sr/wl can reach 1800 atk.spd as i heard ..... only summoners on arcane agility and elven elder can reach this c.spd ....   make icarus bow slow or give m.crt for mages like it was ... cuz every archer  have 490-500 crt rate on full buff.....

Right now with  with Valakas , Siren, Pow, Wm   i have 40  crits from 100  on npc tested.
plus wild magic llvl 10 on icarus!
what crits have a mage w/a valakas and wm augument?
give us 20% more crits at least.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

TomekAlmighty

Im really interested in comparing a normal archer with an icarus bow (like he/wl) and a normal mage like sps/tk bouth shooting at some npc for 10 seconds and see how many times each of em hit it...
Also a sr/wl would be cool to see vs a mage summoner but the thing here is that the summoner would be out of mana really fast + he has the problem with spirit shots at the max casting speed.

Anyone wants to test it?