Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 01:15:51 PM

dude ur full of sh1t on every post of urs. im in front line to mass curse so my party stays alive.
jesus look @ what bullsh1t ur saying curse of doom on archer so he gets what ? wont stun me  ?
every clown here comes up with a stupid answer like use gloom . GEE moron ye i was w8ing for u to tell me to gloom and learn how to play my char...
if you're so smart and you know how to play with your char, stop complaining like a little baby. If you're so much pro than me, how come i dont complain about archers and i can still handle them and u cant?
QQ?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:12:28 PM
start playing again, i wanna pvp u  ;D

Im not playing since a long time so im pretty rusty in 1 vs 1 pvp...  :-X

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:14:22 PM
hahahah nub  ;D
when stuns lands from stunning shot, chant of protection gets removed. I kept silent about this since i am in archer clan, but if temps use this bug too... i hope it gets fixed.

Yea i thought its got something to do with stun shot cuz they were pretty annoying with that shit...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:17:45 PM
if you're so smart and you know how to play with your char, stop complaining like a little baby. If you're so much pro than me, how come i dont complain about archers and i can still handle them and u cant?
QQ?

Come on wind, you dont complain cuz your in a pure archer clan and nerfing archers would hurt your clan more than any other. Archers curently are overpowered against mages. We dont even need to argue about that, the simple fact that most of the server plays archers is already enough. It was always like that and always will cuz we are on a high rate server and people reroll rather than playing a char that sucks in pvp.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

NYPD

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:05:26 PM
up up
you are a damn necro, you have transfer pain and the best debuffs in the whole damn game. learn to use them. i've seen your playstyle, you wanna play rambo going on the frontline. with the low power of your necro nukes, and the damage you take from archers, that iw one hell of a stupid idea. stay in the back, debuff and after some really freaked up nasty debuffs like curse of doom for example land, you'll eat the archers alive.
Too much m.def on archer? gloom him. etc
the age of f1 mages is gone, learn to play with all your skills and stop playing rambo. Mages are not frontline soldiers anymore. Accept it or QQ moar.
I just wanna ask you :)
if he is in one mage party and u want him to stay in the back line then tell who to stay in the front line:)
Always necros are sent in front cuz of the best  defensive stats.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 01:15:51 PM
im in front line to mass curse so my party stays alive.
Gl staying alive lol in the front of the archer execution squad. Nowadays, if you're not tank/xx, staying in front line  = suicide.
But hey, everyone wants to get the stage light!
"omagod meng, Luci rushed us !!11! one one one. he's sooooo pr0, he rushed in front line in the face of the archers on snipe"
true story: Luci heroically rushes in front of the archers, and dies in few hits.
he loggs off and posts on forum: "damn, i cant be Rambo anymore, archers overpowered QQ"

Get real dude, and stay in the backline, like a decent mage, kk? or make a tank/xx char and start being Rambo again. your choice, but decide alone, stop making cry topics.

I'v been in countless mass pvp against archers and i rarely die, because i know when to run back to safety and i dont play Rambo, going alone ahead in the front-line. hit, cancel, debuff, run back. that is what a mage should do these days.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on September 23, 2009, 01:26:30 PM
I just wanna ask you :)
if he is in one mage party and u want him to stay in the back line then tell who to stay in the front line:)
tanks/xx. for example a paladin/necro

zthrx

when faking Daggers will be OP >.>

melee fight > all pimp my arrow and pimp my spell fights

NYPD

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 23, 2009, 01:27:52 PM
tanks/xx. for example a paladin/necro
I'm repeating again..p.def is just a bullshit against archers now.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Dag

Quote from: zthrx on September 23, 2009, 01:29:28 PM
when faking Daggers will be OP >.>

+1

BTW

show us a screen of anyone also in dyna robe with fullbuff (don't ask for nerf if u take damage not in fullbuff) that take damage like 3k from an archer and i m done

Quote from: NYPD on September 23, 2009, 01:31:25 PM

in fact i said fullbuff, not full pdef in heavy with pots and tattoo for p def etc etc.
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

WindPhoenix

come on... see Deathand's video. "QQ factor" in the end Funkeh, paladin/bishop takes hits from like 5 or more archers with icarus/draconic (probably on fullbuff too) and he stays alive untill he gets bored. in the DNET set a friend lent me, i was getting 400 damage critical on TP (so he was doing 800 in total or so) from fullbuffed Deathand. and we all know he's one of the most powerful archers around. and i dont have tank passives ffs.

zthrx

anyway if mage fullbuffed has 2.2k p.def (so its almost same like dagger) so this is smth wrong... same with archer who gets blows for >1k<. thx god me have rabbit tattos :>

Marinella

its not about pdef its about deflect arrow lv4

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...