@track , i had a dream last night - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 06, 2009, 02:20:57 PM
Cancel and return. it was awesome, i had to note down and learn.

Did you get any lore out of that? :o

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ribera

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:16:55 PM
Btw U really improved ur English dude, gratz again! At least 1 good side of NM a? :-*

Nah we wont touch IC bow, but ill think (still searching a fair way) to boost mages a bit, or maybe ic for mages, we will see. Lets see the event 1st then we will see, but everything can be fixed dont worry menx.

really good idea improve ic for mages so archers w/o it will no cry for mages oe, maybe ic+a should be 18% cast + 12 % empo? or more m critical rate?
ur the NOOB

our4n0s

tbh, if the pvp event will be in closed area... it won't reflect the real pvp, i mean that i should take place at varka on some siege zone, w/e as far as it's not closed arena
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on October 06, 2009, 06:40:46 PM
tbh, if the pvp event will be in closed area... it won't reflect the real pvp, i mean that i should take place at varka on some siege zone, w/e as far as it's not closed arena

Good Point
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

TheLox

kidicarus

Quote from: our4n0s on October 06, 2009, 06:40:46 PM

Another aspect is that if you know as a mage you are gonna fight nothing but archers, you are gonna make a tank/mage pt that will rape the archers on constant SoF and uber archery defence.
But then again ppl claim that 90% of the server is archers so I guess that it somewhat reflects the real PvP situation aswell.

And with tank/mage you could play on Magnus without getting hit hard so archers can forget about kiting even if it's an open arena.

Anyway, I bet all my coins that the mage pt will win (1 coin in total^^)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: kidicarus on October 06, 2009, 07:41:14 PM
Another aspect is that if you know as a mage you are gonna fight nothing but archers, you are gonna make a tank/mage pt that will rape the archers on constant SoF and uber archery defence.
But then again ppl claim that 90% of the server is archers so I guess that it somewhat reflects the real PvP situation aswell.

And with tank/mage you could play on Magnus without getting hit hard so archers can forget about kiting even if it's an open arena.

Anyway, I bet all my coins that the mage pt will win (1 coin in total^^)
deal pandasaur

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

PainMaster

Quote from: lucifsg on October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM
Well last night i was with luci (ne/pp) in full buffs so i  went alone like i used to (before i start olying,) to zerg varka. It was fun vs 2-3 random guys till 4-5 ftr and nitopami arived and killed me. I felt so much dissapointed realizing my favorite char cant do sh1t alone anymore vs proper resists and tbh it was the 1st time i gave up and was tempted to switch on an archer. So i logged a pp/he with some good gear and icarus bow took buffs and went back there. WTF ? OWNAGE ? this hawkeye was giving around 4-5k's like giving candys to little kids and i didnt even was full buffed. Killed 8 guys (more than 1 time each cause of rez ) in some seconds. Even when nito start running after me with like 5 supporters on his ass the char was handling really good due to kiting.
Galdaf (ne/bp) arived some time after so we dueled in almost full buffs (we both was missing pet buffs). Guess what he won just once cause he anchored me and i didnt even kite him, i just stood there. i was criting him for 2.5k and his best crit was 700 on me ...

So my dream is to make mages worth again a bit more vs archers and any other class. Any fighter with resists and thoose new FS now can minimize damage to less than 200/per hit. There is a 20 page topic about OP archers. Track will smth change or it will remain as it is ?

lol i had dream that after  your first topic abot op archers in few day u will make another QQ   ,  and here we have it  .....

btw now i know who was your buff teacher  >>>  Ary

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

cristianvernal

Quote from: PainMaster on October 06, 2009, 11:25:36 PM
lol i had dream that after  your first topic abot op archers in few day u will make another QQ   ,  and here we have it  .....

btw now i know who was your buff teacher  >>>  Ary

shall we thanks to god that ary still doesnt teach him how to return ,)

xmaaadx