@track , i had a dream last night - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 08, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
you nupcake, he heals himself untill u run out of mana, after that be mana burns you 1-2 times just to be sure and after that he WTFOMFG owns you even with the weakest hydro/stone/proeminence augment.
Hell, even with a bow lol.

shut up n read the crap u write
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 08, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
you nupcake, he heals himself untill u run out of mana, after that be mana burns you 1-2 times just to be sure and after that he WTFOMFG owns you even with the weakest hydro/stone/proeminence augment.
Hell, even with a bow lol.
he waas on archer do u rly think wind he ll have that much mana for heal himself that many times than he ll take whole mana from his archer?
  Nightmare 30x

WindPhoenix

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 10:14:37 AM
shut up n read the crap u write
yeah, i thought you mean nuker vs "bot" class like LE, while you really meant archer vs LE. My bad.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 08, 2009, 11:12:40 PM
Not completely true.

I couldn't do anything else besides heal? I was capable of re-singing my songs while you were hitting me, I was capable of rebuffing myself with certain buffs for fun (like resist shock and concentration) and you didn't kill me, I even healed myself for a while without re-singing wind storm and you couldn't kill me.

Besides, LE is my main char, and Uthria is also Rebel's main char.

Also, that Dark elf was hitting you that low because you were on full resists against his attacks, which is supposed to be like that. You want mages to hit hard even when the enemy has FULL resists against his attacks? Like 1k hit on someone with every resist possible? What happens then if you lack 1 of these resists, or maybe 2? You will hit 2k or 3k each hit? Nobody will use all 3 resists possible against 1 single element, if you do so you need a total of 18 buffs against all 6 different mage attacks possible lol

either ur blind or for some freakin reason u dont wanna see the point. ye dude i couldnt kill u but ur a support char with deflict arrow.
We test it on laymedown as well and once his windstorm was over he was dead. Layme was spaming heals nonstop .
Now just answer this question and we r done. WHAT COULD A SPS/ES DO? has no reflict arrow no heals
Same goes for any other class without a good heal

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

WindPhoenix

relax, i did a mistake, i thought you meant "you" as Lucifsg vs Laymedown or LimitedEdition or any other "bot". now i read again and i see you were on archer.
Quote from: Ungolianth on October 09, 2009, 10:59:46 AM
this cb plague is higly dangerous...am i wrong or this cool guy i had used to like is changing to another CB moron?  :-\
:(
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAlmighty

Just curious, did Track fix the thing with stun removing cop?  :)

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Zuluman

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 11:07:43 AM

either ur blind or for some freakin reason u dont wanna see the point. ye dude i couldnt kill u but ur a support char with deflict arrow.
We test it on laymedown as well and once his windstorm was over he was dead. Layme was spaming heals nonstop .
Now just answer this question and we r done. WHAT COULD A SPS/ES DO? has no reflict arrow no heals

L2 is not a solo game, the idea is that you have a bishop in the party to heal you.

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 09, 2009, 10:47:56 AM
tbh wahka own your noob ass anytime  ::)

Sorry I forgot to put yu in this catergory :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

kidicarus

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 09, 2009, 11:21:32 AM
Just curious, did Track fix the thing with stun removing cop?  :)

Im pretty sure it removes iron shield buff aswell.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

lucifsg

Quote from: Zuluman on October 09, 2009, 11:41:48 AM
L2 is not a solo game, the idea is that you have a bishop in the party to heal you.

Its real funny how archers ll find any answer just to keep their power.

THE IDEA IS CLASSES TO BE BALANCED

N for ur smartass answer here u go archer +bp vs sorc + bp
the archer pt ll win ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 11:07:43 AM

So wait, basically you want any mage capable to survive archer crits by mere self heals?

Good luck with that.

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 09, 2009, 04:21:29 PM
So wait, basically you want any mage capable to survive archer crits by mere self heals?

Good luck with that.

No dude , i want mages to stand a chance vs archers.
So actually better conditions for mages vs archers cause atm mages are easy pvp for any archer.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 06:39:13 PM
No dude , i want mages to stand a chance vs archers.
So actually better conditions for mages vs archers cause atm mages are easy pvp for any archer.
Wait, isn't that what L2 is all about? Archers > Mages? xD