Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 08, 2009, 09:00:35 PM
"so bring them and war against all muslims and try to kill how much u can like as i said u seriously"  I said so? I don't think so, manipulating and writing a shiit conclusions is your domain. So called "holy War" is problem of muslims/Islamist - sick disease of religion.

The most funny part in this thread I writes only Facts dude, no bulshiit stories, just daily news whats goin on in Europe and I think this is bad, this is sick mkay? I can criticize you because it's my privilege so far- real healthy breath of rational criticism showing just pure facts which you can't even deny. Your only weapon to cover this shit is to flame guy saying a word about "saint religion/culture", you are on the lost position so...

about "care" - milions of ppl just watch TV and listen, being unable to conversation so are getting used to the facts. If you think you are able to bring smth else "positive" to this topic go ahead, coz trying to be flamer you just shows your lack of intelligence
ur facts are just ridiculuous really they are just right for you so they are not facts u just try to wash ppl brain with ur bullshits keep going .You are being more funny at per new post
Stalkerz=AD/DR - Balrogg=GS/SD - H4teyou=SG/ARC  - Anaron:HP/ST - Rap3you=GS/DR -

omae wa yowai. naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da. nikushimi ga.

zthrx

Quote from: Balrogg on November 08, 2009, 09:06:51 PM
ur facts are just ridiculuous really they are just right for you so they are not facts u just try to wash ppl brain with ur bullshits keep going .You are being more funny at per new post

u becomes funny trying to deny facts, any source etc to defend ur statement? ups I think nope, too bad I have much more those "ridiculous" facts. Funny since when writing a brutal buthurt truth is so called "brain wash"- could you explain me this plz? show me another form to write about thise things yyyy mabe  "muslims unfortunately were forced to rape..." ? or "muslim had to kill coz had no choice..." hmmmm I'm really interested of your defend line

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 08, 2009, 09:33:13 PM
u becomes funny trying to deny facts, any source etc to defend ur statement? ups I think nope, too bad I have much more those "ridiculous" facts. Funny since when writing a brutal buthurt truth is so called "brain wash"- could you explain me this plz? show me another form to write about thise things yyyy mabe  "muslims unfortunately were forced to rape..." ? or "muslim had to kill coz had no choice..." hmmmm I'm really interested of your defend line
facts are truth when belive by everybody not for a lot of retard ur UK brothers cant hear u from here so find another place for urself its dnet general discussion place not cry wall k?
Stalkerz=AD/DR - Balrogg=GS/SD - H4teyou=SG/ARC  - Anaron:HP/ST - Rap3you=GS/DR -

alearan

Quoteyou muslims are rly sick primitive animals. freak your coran and freak your sick honor primitive idiots
Ultimate proof of your fking racism. :/
You're pathetic, if You judge whole culture by certain behaviours of individuals. You probably dont even know any muslim, or you're not even tryin to discover smth about them.

Sincerly, I hope you'll die in pain.

My (dis)regards
Icatia.
WAR, Karak-Azgal  - SW 40r/62rr

Dragon x15 - EE/ES 78/78lvl + sub necro 77lvl, nobl [DELETED]
Сегодня я просто player
Icatia -  EE + BP/TK, nobl  (Dx15)

zthrx

Quote from: alearan on November 08, 2009, 10:41:47 PM
Ultimate proof of your fking racism. :/
You're pathetic, if You judge whole culture by certain behaviours of individuals. You probably dont even know any muslim, or you're not even tryin to discover smth about them.

Sincerly, I hope you'll die in pain.

My (dis)regards
Icatia.

I'm talking about muslims/islamist in Europe, gues you don't wanna put this into ur head trying to have some arguments there are some good muslims on their deserts. The killer etc is also quiet in jail you know? and the point of this sick religion is to make whole world "islamic" as this religion says, than will be peace. Guess I don't have to copy past methods how they have to do it, wrote by someone else on another pages.
Really just go and read the topic, coz I see lot of smartass here trying to be super enlighten and judging reading after some answers to idiotic posts with no facts or other "deeper message"

GO AND READ THE WHOLE TOPIC THAN GO BACK TO THIS PAGE, U LAME FLAMERS

I'm waiting for constructive conversation, if you aren't able to do it, defend this religion go back to school etc than try to write smth here.

"You probably dont even know any muslim, or you're not even tryin to discover smth about them"

seems they weren't know this muslim also:
Fort Hood shootings: gunman used 'cop killer' weapon in massacre at US Army base
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6519392/Fort-Hood-shootings-gunman-used-cop-killer-weapon-in-massacre-at-US-Army-base.html

I have to disappoint you coz I know hell alot about islam religion, history and so on. The effects of it we can see in the  Europe w/o going outside.Your problem is lack of facts defending those brainwashed animals, this culture and religion. And bringing animal's rules to our XXI century wont happen. 
Try me, pick up the topic test my knowledge I'm waiting since over 10 pages for that. You'd betta prepare coz this nonsense bullshit talk is getting boring me  

You know I wish some woman to talk here, because in the most black scenario "men" is the winner and woman have less rights than dog so. I'm a kinda person with sentiment caring both six

Balrogg

Quote from: zthrx on November 08, 2009, 11:06:48 PM
I'm talking about muslims/islamist in Europe, gues you don't wanna put this into ur head trying to have some arguments there are some good muslims on their deserts. The killer etc is also quiet in jail you know? and the point of this sick religion is to make whole world "islamic" as this religion says, than will be peace. Guess I don't have to copy past methods how they have to do it, wrote by someone else on another pages.
Really just go and read the topic, coz I see lot of smartass here trying to be super enlighten and judging reading after some answers to idiotic posts with no facts or other "deeper message"

GO AND READ THE WHOLE TOPIC THAN GO BACK TO THIS PAGE, U LAME FLAMERS

I'm waiting for constructive conversation, if you aren't able to do it, defend this religion go back to school etc than try to write smth here.

"You probably dont even know any muslim, or you're not even tryin to discover smth about them"

seems they weren't know this muslim also:
Fort Hood shootings: gunman used 'cop killer' weapon in massacre at US Army base
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6519392/Fort-Hood-shootings-gunman-used-cop-killer-weapon-in-massacre-at-US-Army-base.html

I have to disappoint you coz I know hell alot about islam religion, history and so on. The effects of it we can see in the  Europe w/o going outside.Your problem is lack of facts defending those brainwashed animals, this culture and religion. And bringing animal's rules to our XXI century wont happen. 
Try me, pick up the topic test my knowledge I'm waiting since over 10 pages for that. You'd betta prepare coz this nonsense bullshit talk is getting boring me  

You know I wish some woman to talk here, because in the most black scenario "men" is the winner and woman have less rights than dog so. I'm a kinda person with sentiment caring both six

YOU dont even know any shit about muslim and islam coz you are not muslim u dont have any muslim friend u dont even go any muslim country and ur mental age not more than 6 so CRYMORE ignorant KIDDO

FadeAway

Quote from: Balrogg on November 09, 2009, 11:26:20 AM
YOU dont even know any shit about muslim and islam coz you are not muslim u dont have any muslim friend u dont even go any muslim country and ur mental age not more than 6 so CRYMORE ignorant KIDDO

How u know that ?
How u know that?

And having muslim friends or not it doesnt make any difference, i got enough muslim friends and i still agree on the biggest parts zthrx said.

Balrogg

Quote from: k0rina on November 09, 2009, 05:20:26 PM
u italian know a shit dont post here u was same like fvcking turks  and now u have same thinking .
no he just using his brain despite of u and other f4ggots

alearan

Quotethe point of this sick religion is to make whole world "islamic"
Its the point of (almost) every religion, mr.smart-ass.
Or maybe Jesus didn't said "Go and spread the word"?

Quote from: Torek [IF] on November 09, 2009, 05:39:22 PM
italian = shit
turks = shit
Wrong!

People = shit

;)

Sincerly.
Icatia.
WAR, Karak-Azgal  - SW 40r/62rr

Dragon x15 - EE/ES 78/78lvl + sub necro 77lvl, nobl [DELETED]
Сегодня я просто player
Icatia -  EE + BP/TK, nobl  (Dx15)

Balrogg

Quote from: k0rina on November 09, 2009, 05:20:26 PM
u italian know a shit dont post here u was same like fvcking turks  and now u have same thinking .
Quote from: k0rina on November 09, 2009, 09:40:51 PM
i didnt flame or attack u so   u should use ur brain  read my previous posts and u will understand what  i mean

its kind of flame and atttack to me so we can see dragon players mental age really lower than  i guess..........

zthrx

"Islam religion of love and peace...."  

Terrorism that's personal (12 images)

http://blogs.tampabay.com/photo/2009/11/terrorism-thats-personal.html

We typically think of terrorism as a political act.

But sometimes it’s very personal. It wasn’t a government or a guerrilla insurgency that threw acid on this woman’s face in Pakistan. It was a young man whom she had rejected for marriage. As the United States ponders what to do in Afghanistan â€" and for that matter, in Pakistan â€" it is wise to understand both the political and the personal, that the very ignorance and illiteracy and misogyny that create the climate for these acid attacks can and does bleed over into the political realm. Nicholas Kristof, the New York Times op-ed columnist who traveled to Pakistan last year to write about acid attacks, put it this way in an essay at the time: “I’ve been investigating such acid attacks, which are commonly used to terrorize and subjugate women and girls in a swath of Asia from Afghanistan through Cambodia (men are almost never attacked with acid). Because women usually don’t matter in this part of the world, their attackers are rarely prosecuted and acid sales are usually not controlled. It’s a kind of terrorism that becomes accepted as part of the background noise in the region. ...

“Bangladesh has imposed controls on acid sales to curb such attacks, but otherwise it is fairly easy in Asia to walk into a shop and buy sulfuric or hydrochloric acid suitable for destroying a human face. Acid attacks and wife burnings are common in parts of Asia because the victims are the most voiceless in these societies: They are poor and female. The first step is simply for the world to take note, to give voice to these women.” Since 1994, a Pakistani activist who founded the Progressive Women’s Association (www.pwaisbd.org) to help such women “has documented 7,800 cases of women who were deliberately burned, scalded or subjected to acid attacks, just in the Islamabad area. In only 2 percent of those cases was anyone convicted.”

The geopolitical question is already hard enough: Should the United States commit more troops to Afghanistan and for what specific purpose? As American policymakers mull the options, here is a frame of reference that puts the tough choices in even starker relief: Are acid attacks a sign of just how little the United States can do to solve intractable problems there â€" therefore, we should pull out? Or having declared war on terrorism, must the United States stay out of moral duty, to try to protect women such as these â€" and the schoolgirls whom the Taliban in Afghanistan sprayed with acid simply for going to class â€" who have suffered a very personal terrorist attack? We offer a reading file of two smart essays that come to differing conclusions, and we tell the stories of some more of these women on the back page. But be forewarned: Those photos are even harder to look at than this one.

Shameem Akhter, 18, poses for a photograph at her home in Jhang, Pakistan, Wednesday, July 10, 2008. Shameem was raped by three boys who then threw acid on her three years ago. Shameem has undergone plastic surgery 10 times to try to recover from her scars.

shavour

Is Josef Fritzl as Muslim too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

STFU Zhtrx people from all religions commit cruelties.

However, I am in favor of a new law. In most countries it takes at least 5 years to obtain a passport, so let´s say if you commit any criminal offense (and that doesn´t include stealing a candy bar or speeding 3mph) you are kicked out, and cannot return for a minimum of 5 years. This could be more if crime is more severe. When possible jailtime in mother country should be included.

Agree Zthrx?
[url=http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,94660.0.html]Interested in a cool signature? Go here![/url]

Latest signatures: