1st cry topic of the year - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

1st cry topic of the year

Started by lordelfakoz, January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: Sephiroth on January 10, 2010, 02:33:01 PM
Archers r made to even 1 shot mages,but mages aren't made to 1-2 shot fighters,easy to understand.And if archer killed u in 4 shots as EE/SPS u'r a fcking noob lol.
And y,this should be fixed,the same for atributes on dagger skills.

Wahh WHO's BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! =D

anywayssss i wanna test my bow on u.. can i ? to see who's telling NOOB to someone..if he is noob also....

a part of this sh1t..
Ol/xx ( mutant ) still same.. with this boost update.. as i see just Necro and SPS got enough OP to two shot a full buffed fighter...!!
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Pawciu

fix or remove atribute!. Track we thanks for ur work, but our atribute system doesn't work correctly.... Some classes are OP now, for other atributes dont work.... little sux.
I think mass pvp / pvp are too fast... We come for example with one pt vs one pt of enemy and its... hmm w/o sof maybe 20-30 s.
We can reduce damage in pvp, but if we do that we will fight w/o mana  ;D. It's really sux, making regroup for 10min+ and fight for 1 min....  ::)

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: Pawciu on January 10, 2010, 09:12:36 PM
fix or remove atribute!. Track we thanks for ur work, but our atribute system doesn't work correctly.... Some classes are OP now, for other atributes dont work.... little sux.
I think mass pvp / pvp are too fast... We come for example with one pt vs one pt of enemy and its... hmm w/o sof maybe 20-30 s.
We can reduce damage in pvp, but if we do that we will fight w/o mana  ;D. It's really sux, making regroup for 10min+ and fight in 1 min....  ::)

SPS OP TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :> <3333333333333333 :P

Pawciu

Quote from: FckMeImFamous on January 10, 2010, 09:13:37 PM
SPS OP TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :> <3333333333333333 :P

yea i know its little sux to get on 6 hits 5 magical critz  ;)

Furesy

Quote from: Pawciu on January 10, 2010, 09:12:36 PM
We can reduce damage in pvp, but if we do that we will fight w/o mana  ;D. It's really sux, making regroup for 10min+ and fight in 1 min....  ::)
Agree with you, just the mana part is funny :) Ever heard of recharge? Seriously, support classes on DN are like dead, nobody uses them the way they supposed to be used. Mages whining about 'omg I can't kill fully party cause I run out of mana' lol

The bugged buff bar we had before was actually the best thing that happened in a long while, too bad it was declared a 'bug' and was 'fixed', PvP's actually lasted long there, and much more things happened in the PvP's (only bad thing was cancel festival, but can't have everything I suppose).

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: Furesy on January 10, 2010, 09:16:21 PM
The bugged buff bar we had before was actually the best thing that happened in a long while, too bad it was declared a 'bug' and was 'fixed', PvP's actually lasted long there, and much more things happened in the PvP's (only bad thing was cancel festival, but can't have everything I suppose).

Finally u said something nice.. xD!

POLE for OLD buff bar plz x)

Ashlynn

Quote from: FckMeImFamous on January 10, 2010, 09:20:11 PM
Finally u said something nice.. xD!

POLE for OLD buff bar plz x)
How can pole help us to get old buffbar?  ???

This is a pole:

and this is a poll:

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 10, 2010, 09:25:21 PM
How can pole help us to get old buffbar?  ???

This is a pole:

and this is a poll:

.l.!!! POLL* xD

lucifsg

necros are fine
just buff properly and u ll have no problem .
does it ring a bell ?

no seriously i dont think necros are op , just the atribute system needs to get fixed for both fighters and mages.
if u think about it necros and every other mage before atribute system was doing less dmg than now
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on January 10, 2010, 10:36:28 PM
necros are fine
does it ring a bell ?

no seriously i dont think necros are op , just the atribute system needs to get fixed for both fighters and mages.
if u think about it necros and every other mage before atribute system was doing less dmg than now
sorry but its biggest bs ever. Mages were doing LESS dmg? so where i have been since i didnt noticed 10k crits on face, and now it become pretty common to get hits like that. Tho sure others hit lil bit harder but still considering archer crit mage for 2-3k and get hit back for 7-8-9k its just funny, also as Pawciu mentioned, magical crit rate is not as low as it should be at hb, so mages still can crit a lot, and mages with valky crit rate is similiar with archers 1 (around 50%).
Amen: the part about dash is funny, as mark said, do u consider dash as a op skill? bcos it looks like that, but after all with all posibilities to slow, even dashing fighter wont escape from horde of horny mages
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

seboulba

Quote from: lucifsg on January 10, 2010, 10:36:28 PM
necros are fine
does it ring a bell ?

1 month ago with exaclty the same buff voudas was hitting me for 800 :) now for 5k ? XD
one archer with 8k pattack will hit a mage with 4k pdef for 1200-1500 on crit max :) a mage  with 8k mattack will hit for 10k on crit with 4k mdef. Track should make a special Curse arrows  :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Pawciu

we dont have slots for divine protection, unholy resistance, dance of alignment or resist aqua and dance of aqua guard  ::)

maybe nerf atribute power  :)