Web Analytics
1st cry topic of the year - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

1st cry topic of the year

Started by lordelfakoz, January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

yea necro's dmg is quite insane...i got like 5k crit while being under the effect of sof...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Furesy

In Interlude Necro was fine also, I still remember my Necro/EE ;(

MisiekIII

Quote from: Endorama on January 10, 2010, 11:41:32 AM
yea necro's dmg is quite insane...i got like 5k crit while being under the effect of sof...

Yep now mages are Overpower ::) and Dager are weak FIX ENCHANT BLOW'S ON ATRYBUT :(
1 of the oldest player on NM
Misiek3 pw/es <-- try it 1 vs 1
and many others...
[URL=http://img512.imageshack.us/i/misiekq.jpg/][/URL]

marks

Quote from: lordelfakoz on January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM
Dear Track now that mages have their attribute system working can you remove the 9% pvp dmg boost?
Its so retarded to get from necro 9k+ dmg critical when i have 2100 mdef and unholy resistance. You may say buff yourself properly buuuut even though with my calculations with extra divine protection,alignment dance and invocation song dmg drops to 3600 which is still too big.
in our server who hit first win....a archer with icarus boss jewels and dnet set can beat a mage with one or two shots....and a mage with the same things can do the same to a archer....in our server you can get atribute stones+weapons icarus ++++++ set dnet ++++,boss jewels,skill enchants and passive skill enchants...do you think the necro you talking about could have death spike + 15 or 17?
....imo you cant change the style of the server "the overpower"... ;D
and i say all that to be flamed xD
marks -------->PP/TH
andrewsdok------->SE/SH

"make real your dream"

• Flammers: gente que não faz nada na vida (sim, iguais a vagabundos), mas ao invés de gastar tempo com nada, destrói o tempo dos outros tentando assassinar seus desafetos.

AmenN

when I played sps/ee archer can kill me  in 4 hits no problem ,so why is QQ topic  when necro,or other mag kill some archers.
Now  is a problem because two archers +bish can't to kill mag pt, because bish does not have dash :D    Pathetic

(Use atributes for your bow and QQ for fixing atributes in armor simpe) dkhead's (always you can use DASH)
AmenN
Kobo
Dillajla

Sephiroth

Quote from: AmenN on January 10, 2010, 02:00:01 PM
when I played sps/ee archer can kill me  in 4 hits no problem ,so why is QQ topic  when necro,or other mag kill some archers.
Now  is a problem because two archers +bish can't to kill mag pt, because bish does not have dash :D    Pathetic

(Use atributes for your bow and QQ for fixing atributes in armor simpe) dkhead's (always you can use DASH)

Archers r made to even 1 shot mages,but mages aren't made to 1-2 shot fighters,easy to understand.And if archer killed u in 4 shots as EE/SPS u'r a fcking noob lol.
And y,this should be fixed,the same for atributes on dagger skills.

ataman

Quote from: Endorama on January 10, 2010, 11:41:32 AM

Every mage weapon with ~9 lvl of attribute (400+ of attrib power) is now freaking insane. I got about 4 m crits in a row for ~3k dmg from death spike. Whats the big deal ? I was at full buff with songs, cov and 2 protections from EE (divine + unholy) + 60 attribute resist dark in my Dnet armor set + activated Ultimate Defence......

That huge DPS (I was killed in max 2 sec) w/o any posibilty to resist is really damaging game balance. Please, fix it ASAP.

Furesy

Bring back old 'bugged' buff bar and remove attribute system :)

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Neozinhu

Quote from: Neozinhu on January 10, 2010, 04:03:41 AM
Erhm....atributte potions doesn't increase RESISTANCE to element?

Or it increase the dmg?
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

scary

well atm necro`s rape xd especially if he have active/passive wm and valakas xd u got crits like 10k in a row :=D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005