1st cry topic of the year - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

1st cry topic of the year

Started by lordelfakoz, January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: Pawciu on January 11, 2010, 12:20:48 AM
we dont have slots for divine protection, unholy resistance, dance of alignment or resist aqua and dance of aqua guard  ::)

maybe nerf atribute power  :)
and protection of rune/elemental/aligment activate only by mele attack :D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Pawciu

Quote from: Sali on January 11, 2010, 12:22:13 AM
and protection of rune/elemental/aligment activate only by mele attack :D

yes and moreover they are bugged.... we lose only slots in buffbar

our4n0s

Quote from: seboulba on January 11, 2010, 12:13:47 AM
1 month ago with exaclty the same buff voudas was hitting me for 800 :) now for 5k ? XD

sarcasm
retired

Sali

Quote from: our4n0s on January 11, 2010, 12:49:56 AM
sarcasm
sarcasm failed in moment when "ring a bell", since it was Luci who created all this QQ topics how much mages suck, considering it was only him who cried so much and rest of good mages were silent, but hey, right now even a xtreme archers are asking do do anything after even the most proper buffs wont help u to get hits for less than 3k
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Pawciu on January 11, 2010, 12:24:03 AM
we lose only slots in buffbar
and lots of coins??? huh butthurt? :D
y0 there
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: seboulba on January 11, 2010, 12:13:47 AM
1 month ago with exaclty the same buff voudas was hitting me for 800 :) now for 5k ? XD
one archer with 8k pattack will hit a mage with 4k pdef for 1200-1500 on crit max :) a mage  with 8k mattack will hit for 10k on crit with 4k mdef. Track should make a special Curse arrows  :D

800 + atribute dmg =1250
make that a crit and there is ur 5k :)

dunno what u guys do with atributes but our daggers hit more on simple hits that on skills. so go find out what u do wrong...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on January 11, 2010, 01:23:07 AM
sarcasm failed in moment when "ring a bell", since it was Luci who created all this QQ topics how much mages suck, considering it was only him who cried so much and rest of good mages were silent, but hey, right now even a xtreme archers are asking do do anything after even the most proper buffs wont help u to get hits for less than 3k

what goes around comes around look who is qqing now...

as for crit rate only elf class has high crit rate due to wit . i hit 1/8 crit on full buffs.
go add 160 dark resist on ur armor and u see the difference after...
atribute system needs fixes for all classes , not my fault if u dont know how to use atributes yet
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

NYPD

Nice atempt   lol.
You guys exagerate again.If u got 5k crit from a necro  on topic become 10 k , im curiouse if you get 10 k on game how much will be on forum.1xxxx
Yes  one top necro   can make 10 k crit , but ONLY  on  char with out cov, song  and dark rez bafs.
If you have a silmply POF from a pp and dance then i am agree with you , but in game u all fight with cov +songs and let me tell you something
I am a necro with 11k m atk and vortex+3, valaks, wm pasive lvl 10, and rarely my vortex lands so from the start dmg is low.If you dont believe ask me for test and i bet 100 coins vortex+3 land 1 from 3-4 hits.Same with gloom..
Moust of my hits on fullbufed archers are like 500 up to 900 and if is a summoner ...
Yes , if gloom and vortex work from the first try dmg can be much nicer.Oh and pls  nerf mage dmg but make gloom, surender vortex stronger.I rly wish that
Do a archer need any  gloom surender for arrows?ofc no cuz only f1..
Let track test it  first .
And best spels from the server atm are orcs drains and solareflare.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

lordelfakoz

Quote from: NYPD on January 11, 2010, 05:26:25 AM
Nice atempt   lol.
You guys exagerate again.If u got 5k crit from a necro  on topic become 10 k , im curiouse if you get 10 k on game how much will be on forum.1xxxx
Yes  one top necro   can make 10 k crit , but ONLY  on  char with out cov, song  and dark rez bafs.
If you have a silmply POF from a pp and dance then i am agree with you , but in game u all fight with cov +songs and let me tell you something
I am a necro with 11k m atk and vortex+3, valaks, wm pasive lvl 10, and rarely my vortex lands so from the start dmg is low.If you dont believe ask me for test and i bet 100 coins vortex+3 land 1 from 3-4 hits.Same with gloom..
Moust of my hits on fullbufed archers are like 500 up to 900 and if is a summoner ...
Yes , if gloom and vortex work from the first try dmg can be much nicer.Oh and pls  nerf mage dmg but make gloom, surender vortex stronger.I rly wish that
Do a archer need any  gloom surender for arrows?ofc no cuz only f1..
Let track test it  first .
And best spels from the server atm are orcs drains and solareflare.
Read again my 1st post and you will see that i has  a quite good mdef and a unholy resistance buff and DNET set (8% unholy res).You think 9k is normal?

scary

Quote from: lordelfakoz on January 11, 2010, 09:11:13 AM
Read again my 1st post and you will see that i has  a quite good mdef and a unholy resistance buff and DNET set (8% unholy res).You think 9k is normal?

exactly , ppl`s with full resist , they got 10k+ crits..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Pawciu

Quote from: NYPD on January 11, 2010, 05:26:25 AM
I am a necro with 11k m atk and vortex+3, valaks, wm pasive lvl 10, and rarely my vortex lands so from the start dmg is low

u are sh1t necro  :D
we are talking all time about full buff... who go to pvp w/o cov or songs? lol

Quote from: lucifsg on January 11, 2010, 02:00:17 AM
as for crit rate only elf class has high crit rate due to wit . i hit 1/8 crit on full buffs.
go add 160 dark resist on ur armor and u see the difference after...
atribute system needs fixes for all classes , not my fault if u dont know how to use atributes yet

yes, only elf class has nice critical rate. I think was very fine in pvp before we got "atribute system". Shoud be fixed asap.

emek

u all are right, necros hit very hard like sali and other said but i think track should check atribute system in armor. if this work properly try put some stones and jewels vs dark attack (i have 3xlvl9 vs water and 2x lvl9 vs dark in my dnet, but dunno if it works as it should). if not track could try to fix it and then plz start posting bout nerfing necros and other mages :)
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk