1st cry topic of the year - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

1st cry topic of the year

Started by lordelfakoz, January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: M3tta on January 11, 2010, 05:11:53 PM
lolz. u r sooooo wrong. its exactly opposite than u said... the ones who r meant to kill one shot r mages. if thats not the way i say then tell me why do mages have low defs and low amount of cp/hp? cmon... u gotta be an idiot to not understand this. archers r meant to deal lower damage than mages but also get lower dmg (i mean in % of hp). mages - kill fast die fast, archers - meidum speed of dding and medium speed of dieing. simple. :)
lol

seboulba

btw remake freaking FS at 5 coins ......
nm30X
EvilBunnies

lordelfakoz

Quote from: chlipus on January 11, 2010, 01:55:24 PM
if you know how to buff vs necro or other mage , he give you shit dmg

but first you must chose for what pvp you buff  your self,  if you take buffs for arhers mage rape your ass, if you got resisst for mage arher rape your ass

Make also a screen when an archer hit you with windstorm song,chant od protection,bladestorm dmg and all other pdef buffs to make a comparison to dmg difference between archer-mage on full buff resistance. Also in your picture protection look to be full activate. Ok iam gonna have a bot to hit me while pvping to have protections active cause from mages this won't happen.

Takashii

u should finish with l2 ; D       QQ     :D
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

mortal

JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Ozukyz

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Sephiroth

Quote from: FckMeImFamous on January 10, 2010, 09:12:23 PM
Wahh WHO's BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! =D

anywayssss i wanna test my bow on u.. can i ? to see who's telling NOOB to someone..if he is noob also....

a part of this sh1t..
Ol/xx ( mutant ) still same.. with this boost update.. as i see just Necro and SPS got enough OP to two shot a full buffed fighter...!!

Sure,and u'll see how I don't get 4k,even in A grade...

Btw,who r u?

AmenN

Quote from: emek on January 11, 2010, 12:01:59 PM
fix it and then plz start posting bout nerfing necros and other mages :)

simple  fix atributes in armor we will see  how  this works.
AmenN
Kobo
Dillajla

Takashii

Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.