News:

Main Menu

Raids & TY/DE

Started by IvolveR, January 20, 2010, 10:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: Add1ction on January 20, 2010, 04:20:27 PM
it will make impossible trains... and etc. imo. its not good idea

If that were true it means no WL can train.

But yeah ty/de lives for Bison you can't take that away. Besides there are more classes that can solo raids... Dunno how to stop it.

Maybe you could make the bosses do some sort of debuff that cancells all vampiric effect for like 10 seconds? That way theres no way anyone could solo the bosses... Atleast not without active PP to cast MI.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

J4cKDan13L

ye ye I have a ty/de too  and I know that...

But this char destroyed great part of the team play I think... every player has his own ty/de for trains, raids, t-rex, chimeras....etc etc...

Btw a ty/de with bison working with fists only could be always a char that can make trains, hit at 600 range, run like a crazy b1tch, use invicibility...

dunno...
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kidicarus on January 20, 2010, 04:32:55 PM
If that were true it means no WL can train.

But yeah ty/de lives for Bison you can't take that away. Besides there are more classes that can solo raids... Dunno how to stop it.

Maybe you could make the bosses do some sort of debuff that cancells all vampiric effect for like 10 seconds? That way theres no way anyone could solo the bosses... Atleast not without active PP to cast MI.

Just try raids now, they are not easy anymore no matter 1 or 3 ty/de the raid will last longer now, well we will see, so instead of all of u ppl (not u kidicarus) spaming go and test
QQ
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lFreak

Today i was see how destro/tyrant alone with draco set kill Kernon in 4 minutes.
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

JustBeGood

stupid idea with dynasty weapon from rb like hell, look at ppls whos hard wroked at HB to make a one weapon,now they freaked up.Will be like with s grade soon for 3 coins.year by year is totaly worse.

lFreak

Quote from: JustBeGood on January 20, 2010, 05:08:35 PM
stupid idea with dynasty weapon from rb like hell, look at ppls whos hard wroked at HB to make a one weapon,now they freaked up.Will be like with s grade soon for 3 coins.year by year is totaly worse.

GM change drop, if i good know now after restart drop only parts,recipe,some stuff and dynasty weapon is very low rate to droped, dont droped like yesterday anymore.
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

JustBeGood

also u maked server more bored,cause u killed by this fun at HB quest for recipe.

lFreak

I think is good idea, look all can farm on HB if dont play on clan, so are the rb to walk on it together with the clan and ally to make more fun no with 1 destro/tyrant with pp/bd
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Perses

Quote from: lFreak on January 20, 2010, 05:14:03 PM
GM change drop, if i good know now after restart drop only parts,recipe,some stuff and dynasty weapon is very low rate to droped, dont droped like yesterday anymore.
and it should be like this

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 04:48:50 PM
Just try raids now, they are not easy anymore no matter 1 or 3 ty/de the raid will last longer now, well we will see, so instead of all of u ppl (not u kidicarus) spaming go and test
QQ
what about low lvl raid bosses(40-60 lvls)?

p.s.: raid bosses like Dark Shaman Varangka need fixes bacause they are to much strong (they make 400 notmal hit and 1.8k-2,3k critical)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Requiem For A Dream on January 20, 2010, 05:50:29 PM
what about low lvl raid bosses(40-60 lvls)?

p.s.: raid bosses like Dark Shaman Varangka need fixes bacause they are to much strong (they make 400 notmal hit and 1.8k-2,3k critical)

Yes low lvl raids is on next wave, but i need a rest a bit , this took 12h with no brake, so im gathering info for low lvl raids dont worry.

@ Just to be good, no i didint kill anything, not all can kill Raids nor drop from raid is 100% so HB quests are still active and people are doing it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

JustBeGood

Quote from: TrackZero on January 20, 2010, 05:53:58 PM
@ Just to be good, no i didint kill anything, not all can kill Raids nor drop from raid is 100% so HB quests are still active and people are doing it.
till tommorow.