Web Analytics
DN sub or no? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

For sure there should be DN sub,but,with no X-man,Mutants,or however u wanna call'em.

kidicarus

There is 4 servers ranging from 5x to 200x WITH dn-sub.

Imo let's try 1 without. Since i like playing tanks I really like the idea of a tank being a tank, and not a DD with deflect arrow, so I would definately start a char there for fun.

The downside of not having subclasses is that you are gonna need alot more players on the server in order for ppl to get partys going. BUT this way it's not irreversable . If it turns out that the players want subclass it's a fairly easy job to implement.

PS. If you do decide to go for a retail like server, please remember to take away the raid boost :P (Would like to see how many non-subbed ppl in A / S grade it takes to kill the Track boosted Naga ^^)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 10, 2010, 04:50:59 PM
I don't really understand players who cry for retail-like server while they still play on DN, lol.

What you got against me, ha?  >:(

Quote from: darkcore on March 10, 2010, 05:40:05 PM

Good one.  :D

And I get sick when I read things like: "sub-class is good for OLY or if you are mage, you make tenk, so you are not hit hard". WHEN for GOD'S SAKE you SAW somebody who did that?! All you can see that ppl are picking things so they can HIT better, just like sps/ee, necro/pp and all other things. I...

hzyrz

BanThemAll

Quote from: kidicarus on March 10, 2010, 06:38:11 PM
There is 4 servers ranging from 5x to 200x WITH dn-sub.

Imo let's try 1 without. Since i like playing tanks I really like the idea of a tank being a tank, and not a DD with deflect arrow, so I would definately start a char there for fun.

The downside of not having subclasses is that you are gonna need alot more players on the server in order for ppl to get partys going. BUT this way it's not irreversable . If it turns out that the players want subclass it's a fairly easy job to implement.

PS. If you do decide to go for a retail like server, please remember to take away the raid boost :P (Would like to see how many non-subbed ppl in A / S grade it takes to kill the Track boosted Naga ^^)

u think we can compete to other non sub servers like arion? (that have over 5-6k players)

And this new server will surely kill infinity and nightmare.

Mala Przyjemnosc

If U want to play w/o Substack just go on dex-community rofl = P . I've voted for yes. About X-man? Hum , it would be nice to see again support/sub etc.etc. no just piece of bots on mass -,  -

Ashlynn

Quote from: TheLox on March 10, 2010, 06:45:19 PM
What you got against me, ha?  >:(
Nuuu, you know I love you :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

Quote from: BanThemAll on March 10, 2010, 07:09:06 PM
u think we can compete to other non sub servers like arion? (that have over 5-6k players)

And this new server will surely kill infinity and nightmare.

Granted I haven't been strolling around the new server market for a while, but in my years of L2 i've tested quite a few servers that are supposed to be great. And I still like the DN servers the most, and I like the community.

And mb it would be an alternative for thoose who move away from DN to go to a server thats new and w/o subclasses.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ehlena

Quote from: Descent on March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM
Torn and I have read through all your questions/suggestions (thanks) and one point that stood out the most was DN sub. Since the server we provide will be for you to play we will give you the privilege to decide on this. Poll will stand for 10 days.

On the side note, Torn and I are happy to disable the dn sub system because:

- Grouping for grind/raid/pvp will need more strategic planning

- Will once again make all classes worth playing again

- Olympiad for every class and more intense

I'm sure you can think of many more, but as said we will let you decide with the poll's result.

Thanks for your time.

most people'll vote but wont play there, so useless poll imho. so just make a no Dnet sub server ;)
for all the good reasons you told above.
+1 for the new server.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

illuminati

in case you keep DN sub system make a bit more balanced.

DON'T allow mutants
Make it so you can only join Oly with your Retail subclass (meaning no more OP combos in Oly)

p.s. +1 for no custom weapons/armors

iMEXX

Quote from: wildpussy on March 10, 2010, 03:56:10 PM
what kind of idiotic poll is this
OFCOURSE YES
we play on DN for DN subs and never wiped servers
there are lots of other servers without subs that are more interesting than this crap then

+1 dnet - mean best stacksub server....
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

undertaker22