Web Analytics
9x or 20x - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron87

20x to much!!!! maybe for emo kids is good..
9x its ok, great :D
Someone played on 1x ? this is the best fun ever! I think..

Cireneu

better 9x than 20x ..
i love to play on low rate servers , much more fun than on high rate  -.-

Kerth

Quote from: Descent on April 08, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
We wanted to make this server have content throughout the whole time your on your character and not only at end game, with the higher rate you’ll zoom past the levels, make a dwarf to farm mats like crazy, gear your main and eventually get bored. With lower rates you will gain xp slower yes but at the same time be rewarded with these coins we’ve implemented throughout the whole map in which you can exchange for your next grade gear. And Torn has already revealed that when you take dn sub u will not lose xp. So all in all we want players to be able to enjoy the game and progress at a steady pace and yet rewarding them throughout the journey. High rate destroys this concept completely.

It all sounds nice, I hope you will give us more info about new stack/coins systems etc ^^

Quote from: Horknuth on April 08, 2010, 03:16:28 PM
Torn and all of you nerds who defend Torn ! Whan u start server we will see how long thay be online !!! :D ... I suppost max 3-4 months !

Let me show you something, hmm, where have I put this...

Aaa here it is:

Question

Quote from: Junkie on April 08, 2010, 03:52:42 PM
DO YOU ALL REALLY HAVE SO LOW IQ??? GM's REDUCE THE EXP FROM X20 TO X9 BUT WHEN YOU SUBCLASS YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR EXP SO THAT MEAN WHEN YOU WILL HAVE LVL 76 FOR EXAPLE SPS AND YOU WILL SUBCLASS IT TO ELVEN ELDER YOU WILL NOT LOSE  EXP BUT YOU WILL STAY LVL 76 SPS/EE THIS MEAN THAT ON X9 VALKYRIA YOU WILL WORK AS MUCH AS ON NORMAL DRAGON NETWORK SERVER X20 DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?? I HOPE YOU DO!

YOU HAVE REALLY LOW IQ?

1. Caps lock off.
2. U are really stupid? In your opionion this stupid few lvls (or % when your character is 80) = -11x rate on every characters? Lets me explain.. you will exp your character 1-80, 1 month on 9x and 2 weeks on 20x. How u think, whats ppl prefer? To lose few % on subclass(anyway i think ppl like it because they can learn how to control character(new class) before they get high lvl again) or exp every characters on account 2x more time (dwarfs, fun characters, pk chars, support..) ?

Quote from: Cireneu on April 08, 2010, 04:32:04 PM
better 9x than 20x ..
i love to play on low rate servers , much more fun than on high rate  -.-

Because?

Quote from: Deino on April 08, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Low rate server = PVP server
High & Mid rate server = PK server  ;D

Low rate server (official etc) = farm world for nerds and no lifers, they can watch unreal girls and use unreal pets for fun. Because they suck in pvp (they start pvp after long time of just exp)
High grade = PVP server for ppl who love pvp in lineage 2 and play for it.

Toszi

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:05:09 PM
YOU HAVE REALLY LOW IQ?

1. Caps lock off.
2. U are really stupid? In your opionion this stupid few lvls (or % when your character is 80) = -11x rate on every characters? Lets me explain.. you will exp your character 1-80, 1 month on 9x and 2 weeks on 20x. How u think, whats ppl prefer? To lose few % on subclass(anyway i think ppl like it because they can learn how to control character before they get high lvl again) or exp every characters on account 2x more time?

The high rate warriors, who never played real l2, prefer the 2nd option for sure.

On the road again. :D

Question

Ppl who played lineage2 more than 3 years hate exping..

Furesy

Ok, serious reply now.

I don't think rates are any problem actually, you could make it x3 for all they care. Main problem is, every single of these players, old DN players or 'new' players, are not NEW, they aren't new to this game, every single one of them has played on one or more server, has had one or several high level characters, subbed and unsubbed. They all have seen this game by now, have already done everything. There is nothing to experience, nothing to explore, Lineage 2 is dead.

Low rates don't help with this, it only makes the game even more annoying, there's no fun in leveling up, trying to gather enough skills to try out this new 'skill' for your level, you already all know what skills you get, what they do, what the max lvl skills do, what top lvl chars are like. It's simply boring to go through that entire process all over again, in the end all you gain is boredom.

Players want to get to the fun part 'fast', call it lazy or whatever, but they have a point. It's like watching a game-show with a 1-million-dollar question where you already know the answer and know who wins, and they keep dragging you on for minutes on 'who would be the lucky winner', boring.

Kerth

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:17:10 PM

I can see some ppl stil lcan't understand it, even thought they are playing 3 years in l2.

Example:
If you will exp ur char up to 80 in 2 weeks, then you have to spend 1 month to get eq, farming with lvl 70+ in C/B grade for S
If you will exp your char up to lvl 80 in 1 month, you will farm this month , so it mean you have to spend only about 2 weeks to farm for S grade, but in B/A grade, not in C. Isn't it more comfortable?
+ you will save another week, cuz if you sub at 80, you will remain 80, instead of dlvling to 78, if you sub at 76 (what prolly most ppl will do) you save even more time, cuz you'll remain 76 instead of dlvling to 40.

Got it now?
If after 3 years of playing your knoweagle about game is 10% (I can suspect u were playing only high rates etc), knoweagle about l2 system - 0%, then better remain QUIET. Thanks

And btw, in long time range:

1. Mby ppl stop making 50 diffrent chars, and stick to one / two choosen
2. New incoming players will have to lvl a bit, but if you start from 0, you would like prolly to get stuff easier instead of lvl, bcs what if you end at 78 lvl with low b grade ?

Question

Quote from: Furesy on April 08, 2010, 05:22:27 PM
Ok, serious reply now.

I don't think rates are any problem actually, you could make it x3 for all they care. Main problem is, every single of these players, old DN players or 'new' players, are not NEW, they aren't new to this game, every single one of them has played on one or more server, has had one or several high level characters, subbed and unsubbed. They all have seen this game by now, have already done everything. There is nothing to experience, nothing to explore, Lineage 2 is dead.

Low rates don't help with this, it only makes the game even more annoying, there's no fun in leveling up, trying to gather enough skills to try out this new 'skill' for your level, you already all know what skills you get, what they do, what the max lvl skills do, what top lvl chars are like. It's simply boring to go through that entire process all over again, in the end all you gain is boredom.

Players want to get to the fun part 'fast', call it lazy or whatever, but they have a point. It's like watching a game-show with a 1-million-dollar question where you already know the answer and know who wins, and they keep dragging you on for minutes on 'who would be the lucky winner', boring.

I totally agree.

Furesy

Forgot to add, you have the entire L2 game mechanics against you, it's Korean farm world, this game was made to farm, 'adding content to lower levels' by decreasing rates is bullshit, there is no content, the entire game is based on the system that you get when you get towards the top levels, that's where the actual game starts.

The longer it takes, the more 'addicted' players will pay to play, they all want to get to that high level to enjoy the game. That's the system on official.

Asenate

9x???? are u joking??? Let ppl have real life........... 20x is good.... 9x for me is riddiculus atm... and i am sure that most ppl will be wanna play on smth higher than low 9..... lineage isnt new, and now ppl didnt want exp exp exp exp etc... better is exp fast and later have pvp, pvp, pvp, pvp and much more fun than exp on 9x....
^^

Dragon x15
Asenate - BD/PR (noblesse)
Severah - BP/WC (noblesse)
Nariane - PW/SWS *R.I.P*

Valkyrie x9
Asenate Sh/Sk, Bp/Wk (noblesse)

LMS

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:17:10 PM

I've played almost 5 and x9 sounds perfect. It's great, fresh start for most Infinity players as me and i don't see any reason why most of you cry here. You have opportunity to start all over, you can accept it or no- crying won't help at all. And personally i don't need 2k players with over half crying that someone didn't make server that they want.

I just hope that bot's would not ruin another server.