Web Analytics
Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 18

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navaro

Ok. It's my opinion about this DN sub System. I have few Questyion.

1. If main clas can't  be subbed, so Hero will sux vs SubbedChar... You think about it?
2. If i start on Main SWS or BHP, can i make on retail  SR/SWS? or PAL/BHP? For example can i have in my sub same char like on main clas?

Vax

Quote from: Navaro on April 30, 2010, 11:57:44 AM
Ok. It's my opinion about this DN sub System. I have few Questyion.

1. If main clas can't  be subbed, so Hero will sux vs SubbedChar... You think about it?
2. If i start on Main SWS or BHP, can i make on retail  SR/SWS? or PAL/BHP? For example can i have in my sub same char like on main clas?

1. i think lvl 85lvl char can be stronger than 80/80
2. this still no1 know on other server if u made sws retail sr and subbed on sws and played on sws was problem cuz char crashed... dunno if gms did sth with this

undertaker22

sounds great to me cant wait to play
and who ever dont like it can simply
GO EAT A dk! and GTFO

StonerBashin

Quote from: undertaker22 on April 30, 2010, 12:09:55 PM
GO EAT A dk! and GTFO
+1
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

nolimits

best idea since DN was born, at least in case of Olymipad.
about HB / EPICS / CATA at main.. hmm, we will see how it will go... ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

QQ_QQ

Quote from: undertaker22 on April 30, 2010, 12:09:55 PM
GO EAT A dk! and GTFO
+1
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

Dhart

Here's following my opinion :
Limitations about olympiads will be just great ! finally no more uber powered chars but only pure pvp in a fair 1 vs 1 with your main class , so people finally will stop complaining about it

- The true problem wich makes people so agry is that , they'r too stupid or just too much unskilled to party up in dungeons like Hb - Catas without their beloved substack...Honestly I don't know guys how you come out with those posts , do you think normally l2 servers have the stacksub so your farm is faster ? Have you ever played a server without subs ? if not , test it until valkyria is definitely up

- The other side ... maybe restrinctions are a way too heavy , don't forget we play here 'cause of your system , maybe don't close too many dungeons for subbed chars...otherwise you would ruin a part of the fun we had here , afterall substack system is funnier than retail system...Be sure about what you'r locking and what not
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Srecko

Quote from: Vax on April 30, 2010, 11:47:55 AM
xddd funny... no i was never farming bosses xddd sry my bad.... well anthy/valy i sow only on fraps and some youtube clips xd

then sry, didnt know that, u seemed like u are talking from your own experience.

Now u know it is possible to kill epic even on retail with less than 50 ppl.
With superb organization and discipline might be possible with much less.

Boolets

Quote from: Dhart on April 30, 2010, 12:20:48 PM
Here's following my opinion :
Limitations about olympiads will be just great ! finally no more uber powered chars but only pure pvp in a fair 1 vs 1 with your main class , so people finally will stop complaining about it

- The true problem wich makes people so agry is that , they'r too stupid or just too much unskilled to party up in dungeons like Hb - Catas without their beloved substack...Honestly I don't know guys how you come out with those posts , do you think normally l2 servers have the stacksub so your farm is faster ? Have you ever played a server without subs ? if not , test it until valkyria is definitely up

- The other side ... maybe restrinctions are a way too heavy , don't forget we play here 'cause of your system , maybe don't close too many dungeons for subbed chars...otherwise you would ruin a part of the fun we had here , afterall substack system is funnier than retail system...Be sure about what you'r locking and what not

Big problem in this restriction system is that people will have to change subs constantly, and always carry around 2 sets of armors and 2 weapons. big PITA

Sanncheeez

Quote from: Torn on April 29, 2010, 04:56:46 PM
Why you miss your l2w army and no needed for party , just log>log 5-10 boxes> farm to the bone alone. Well wrong server you choose then.Lineage is team play game, and we will do evetything to make it and also to balance game as much as we can for everyone, if you dont understand point of this , i am really sorry but i cant draw to you. And tell me just 1 reason why main class cant pvp vs other main class? Is it forbidden? We said something about it? Finally pvp wont last 1-3 sec no more.

Anyway enjoy your flames we said when we are opening server, good luck to everyone, cya ingame.
i rly like it, now all char's are usefull.... not only tyr/destro+ WC + BD on box... ;d
I love play weak chars <3

Furesy

Quote from: Boolets on April 30, 2010, 12:26:42 PM
Big problem in this restriction system is that people will have to change subs constantly, and always carry around 2 sets of armors and 2 weapons. big PITA
Who says they have to? Nobody forcing you.

You people are acting like you can't play or PvP with only 1 class, lol

Seriously, learn to play.

Besides! Having subbed chars and unsubbed chars run around is kinda funny, and would remind many of old days, you create a huge diversity in the gameplay that way, plus! You never know what to expect.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Protector on April 30, 2010, 06:38:32 AM
mby u in 1 day start to use brain and u will see that all of this what gm's do it is for "KEEPING THIS FAKING SERVER ALIVE" not like with other 3... where is the point to start  from zero on new DN server with same rules ? and what u will play 1-2 years and again all wil faked up... and server die like all others

This system is huge work for clans, this system will prove rly who are pro's and who are simply noobs

U can say: "where i will use my substack?" u have 90% of faking L2 world to use it. L2 is not only valky / anthy / hb / cata .... u have big amount of others rbs << they are immportant also

And about PvP what i see now those who cry cry cry they are for 99% kidds who think pvp is only "F1" "F1" "F1" then " o fak i'm low hp  "then F2 - F12" ( "F2-F12" read as a faking RETURN ) if u rly don't see the posibblity of that new system u are simply noobs and if ur clan don't come here becose of this just GTFO becose any way u will be just a nice free frags

and u`ll play 20 years or more on this server ?:<> hf