Web Analytics
Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

News:

Main Menu

Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

I was following sieges,pvps and raids lets say in 2-3 weeks, i didnt want so say anything i was just spectating, and i got some conclusion:

- As you noticed after im back we started working a lot, made changes, updating, activity and well still doing on update (read annoucment), but thats not what it concerns me nor what is this topic about.
You have that joy that you cant complane about me (much) and that im unfair or bad gm and so on... i think i builded a friendly path with all of you in a decent way and not destroying the server, being a fair to everyone and yea im still here.
But i figured something out while you all of you complaining how we have less players then before and so on... i noticed that problem isnt inside the server or DN itself, problem is inside each one of your lil ego (ill say huge selfishness), cause in order to fight your main enemy ,ill say it TEMP (and YES YOU DO ALL COMPLAINE ABOUT IT) you fight on sieges/pvp/raids between eachother and yes in the end TEMP always outnumber you + take the castle/loot , so who is the winner in the end?You because you killed "A GUY THAT U HATE IN GAME SOOOOO MUCH WHO FLAMED U ON FORUM SOOOOOO MUCH,GOD YOU HATE HIM", or them who got everything and laughing at your face?
I do also want to admint and i can say only good work to them (TEMP) is their organisations (i wont say tactic since 90% of their tactic is clean zerg) how they managed to keep alltogather all the time (however there also 1 relative question about it: will they stay togather if there is no loot to share?). Not to mention that every new player arrives got recruited INSTANTLY by temp since well as new player want to go raids etc... he obviously join them and well they do give a chance to new people , not like you closed sekts with endless dkhead ego.
Yes now i know youll say "gosh we tryed so many times to merge but we faild", are you sure you  did it for real, or just you was pushed to? Why dont you get a bigger picture of it: making temp start loosing on battlefields will being more players back into NM (since most of them, and god i know a lot of them left because they cant do anything and server becomes so booring), will bring back old good old times pvpers, will bring you new loot and basically all will rise up to a higher level, means good for you good for server wise. Also i noticed main problem of merging and holding the clans vs temps is sharing the items and castles, and for this i am sure there is still more then enough wise heads left on nm who can manage this (in the end just do same system sa temp does), and 2nd issues is your personal "SO BIG" fights that you have said to eachother xxx times, i think is time to grow up a bit and see more far then your noose.
So this is my advise to all of you, not an order (who am i to order any1!?!) just a small hint what you should think off, cause is pitty not to have well populated and powerfull server when we have all facts on our side, all it need now is voice of people to merge and make truce for once.

And now, im not anti temp, i do not play on server, i am not in any clan, this is just my last call to people to understand some things else even for temps who are reading this will become booring sooner or later belive me on that. Now haters and spammer show of me how much you can waste your time on flaming me, go on i expect nothing else but i said what i had in my mind for long period

Hf :-*

sorry for misstypes and gramar craps but we was working on server till 6am my eyes bleeding badly
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

our4n0s

retired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: our4n0s on September 07, 2010, 02:43:03 PM
luls, so true

Agree... I dont get it why some clan leaders still didnt grow up enough to make a decent ally... I guess the smart clan leaders left the server long time ago.  ::)

Anyways, lots of years ago when SINS, V3, Legion, Fenix, Eclipse... were playing, we (SINS, V3, Legion) were farming raids also alot, but that was becouse we were fighting on sieges 2x, 3x more players than we had, so we had to be geared up to the max, to be able to win vs them...

2 years ago i stoped playing L2, and at that time temps were alerady zerging here and farming. And how the freak and WHY the freak do you still do that, when you are the ones who zerg?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Montana

the most ppl on this server are greedy rat's and the other are too stupid to do something together everyone hate everyone just temp can already play for so many years together thats the easy point

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

OwnerPL

Quote from: TrackZero on September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM
I was following sieges,pvps and raids lets say in 2-3 weeks, i didnt want so say anything i was just spectating, and i got some conclusion:

- As you noticed after im back we started working a lot, made changes, updating, activity and well still doing on update (read annoucment), but thats not what it concerns me nor what is this topic about.
You have that joy that you cant complane about me (much) and that im unfair or bad gm and so on... i think i builded a friendly path with all of you in a decent way and not destroying the server, being a fair to everyone and yea im still here.
But i figured something out while you all of you complaining how we have less players then before and so on... i noticed that problem isnt inside the server or DN itself, problem is inside each one of your lil ego (ill say huge selfishness), cause in order to fight your main enemy ,ill say it TEMP (and YES YOU DO ALL COMPLAINE ABOUT IT) you fight on sieges/pvp/raids between eachother and yes in the end TEMP always outnumber you + take the castle/loot , so who is the winner in the end?You because you killed "A GUY THAT U HATE IN GAME SOOOOO MUCH WHO FLAMED U ON FORUM SOOOOOO MUCH,GOD YOU HATE HIM", or them who got everything and laughing at your face?
I do also want to admint and i can say only good work to them (TEMP) is their organisations (i wont say tactic since 90% of their tactic is clean zerg) how they managed to keep alltogather all the time (however there also 1 relative question about it: will they stay togather if there is no loot to share?). Not to mention that every new player arrives got recruited INSTANTLY by temp since well as new player want to go raids etc... he obviously join them and well they do give a chance to new people , not like you closed sekts with endless dkhead ego.
Yes now i know youll say "gosh we tryed so many times to merge but we faild", are you sure you  did it for real, or just you was pushed to? Why dont you get a bigger picture of it: making temp start loosing on battlefields will being more players back into NM (since most of them, and god i know a lot of them left because they cant do anything and server becomes so booring), will bring back old good old times pvpers, will bring you new loot and basically all will rise up to a higher level, means good for you good for server wise. Also i noticed main problem of merging and holding the clans vs temps is sharing the items and castles, and for this i am sure there is still more then enough wise heads left on nm who can manage this (in the end just do same system sa temp does), and 2nd issues is your personal "SO BIG" fights that you have said to eachother xxx times, i think is time to grow up a bit and see more far then your noose.
So this is my advise to all of you, not an order (who am i to order any1!?!) just a small hint what you should think off, cause is pitty not to have well populated and powerfull server when we have all facts on our side, all it need now is voice of people to merge and make truce for once.

And now, im not anti temp, i do not play on server, i am not in any clan, this is just my last call to people to understand some things else even for temps who are reading this will become booring sooner or later belive me on that. Now haters and spammer show of me how much you can waste your time on flaming me, go on i expect nothing else but i said what i had in my mind for long period

sorry for misstypes and gramar craps but we was working on server till 6am my eyes bleeding badly
+1 fu*cking true
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Alex

zerg allies are keeping server alive and are always fun to kill, dont see where is the problem with them.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Gonzal

I liked the speech now try to reach the ppl who left the server to read this post :D
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

cthon

we made ally and take all rbs and sieges... but because of some circumstances the most powerful clan from it was dissolved... they can still do it again if some1 will stand up and start to gather the ppl
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

seboulba

Quote from: cthon on September 07, 2010, 08:48:46 PM
we made ally and take all rbs and sieges... but because of some circumstances the most powerful clan from it was dissolved... they can still do it again if some1 will stand up and start to gather the ppl

we did it alot of time after 2 weeks its boring i doubt our all mates wanna come back on this server or even this game
nm30X
EvilBunnies

vaiper

Quote from: seboulba on September 07, 2010, 09:55:46 PM
we did it alot of time after 2 weeks its boring i doubt our all mates wanna come back on this server or even this game

Make server merge and we all come back :D

Weezer

Quote from: cthon on September 07, 2010, 08:48:46 PM

the problem is who will start that, need a lot of work to make some old people come back to server, also he need to play active cause need to control ego from players, also most of people that could call r bored to play to farm RB, they only will play for pvp or sieges.