Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: TrackZero on September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

well Braveheart we tryed it some months ago and we almost took alll castle's but after some ppls started to flame us and caling like "meat shield" and so and so so its not about ego but about how ppls behave to each other . and well since cl of those ppls dont do a sh1t its not like we r going to help someone and also same time hear flames in our side 
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on September 07, 2010, 10:42:12 PM
well Braveheart we tryed it some months ago and we almost took alll castle's but after some ppls started to flame us and caling like "meat shield" and so and so so its not about ego but about how ppls behave to each other . and well since cl of those ppls dont do a sh1t its not like we r going to help someone and also same time hear flames in our side 
g4yro? :d
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

cthon

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on September 07, 2010, 10:52:50 PM
since when  TEMP recruits random ppl? xD  i remember the time in which to join u had to be "some1" ...

ok spam mode: off

ROFL :))))) when the fuk was that time? :)) it took me 1 day to join with a random char that no1 knew :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

vaiper

Quote from: TrackZero on September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM
Not to mention that every new player arrives got recruited INSTANTLY by temp since well as new player want to go raids etc

Last time i saw a new player in server i think it was C4 ::)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Weezer on September 07, 2010, 10:19:42 PM
the problem is who will start that, need a lot of work to make some old people come back to server, also he need to play active cause need to control ego from players, also most of people that could call r bored to play to farm RB, they only will play for pvp or sieges.
Tbh, i would suggest you to start it, you sound fair dude and helpful most of time.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: TrackZero on September 08, 2010, 12:10:38 AM
Tbh, i would suggest you to start it, you sound fair dude and helpful most of time.
and he deserve to be gamemaster :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

CrashOverAll

If the GM would help us like keeping track of the items ... so we can start a powerfull clan sharing items w/o being afraid of scammers and stuff it would help a lot. I tryed sharing items in a clan and after 2 days they were lost... "nobody knew" where they were and considering i had to work hard for them it wasn't preaty but i survived...

A powerfull ally starts with powerfull clans made of players who trust eachother but since there are 5-10 scams/day it's hard to trust anyone....

So GM ... any advice about this? I don't QQ about temps cuse i can bring down 1-2 but not alone... so temps or not there will always be a strong ally. If temps die i'm sure 2die4 will stand up and take the spot ...

Weezer

Quote from: TrackZero on September 08, 2010, 12:10:38 AM

Too much egos to care, also i'm little inactive cause of personal issues and let CL with a friend.

Anyway if someone rly wanna try to make an ally to stand against Temp i will be there to help.

But the main problem is to manage merges between clans that dont like each other, some players r rly problematic to care about from all sides.

ribera

well i dont want to be the bad guy in here, but since when 3 clans (TEMP) vs all server is zerging?. I really would like to see that this new ally that u want to make to try to defeat temp will be a 3 clans ally and not a all server ally like last time (and u call us zergs?). just dont forget temps are only 3 clans. anyway here is my advice: dont make another zerg ally like u did last time, zergs allys are hard to keep it alive, cous when the head dies the ally dies also. And 1 more thing ( this is only for few guys) STOP to belive that ur the super amazing extra bigest pro and gurus of the L2, thats makes ur clan m8ts feel bad, leave, and ur clans soon suks as they are.

P.S. is only my advice cous YES temps wants to see another big ally on this server to fight vs it. GL.
ur the NOOB

moonbreaker

+1

I saw few times u casted raging waves, or some other mass skills and u killed each other ;) So 1 ally is good idea for ya ;)
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on September 07, 2010, 10:52:50 PM
since when  TEMP recruits random ppl? xD  i remember the time in which to join u had to be "some1" ...

ok spam mode: off

Ahahahaha, i guess the server really has changed in the last 2 years ALOT!! omg, i cant stop laughing  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Isokratia

Ok Traack is right but the stupid ones are from Temp.

Stop screeming old ladies from Temp, no one will come to siege. Cause all new players are in your clans :)

Even if we make ally we still will be 50:150. If you want nice PvP stop recruiting people.  You screem and at the same time invite all new players.

About the rest we really have no organisation half of the people don't know basic staff for there chars.

And yes there is mooded heros but they die too so this is not the main problem.

Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan