Previous topic - Next topic

OwnerPL

IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

DareDevil

Quote from: OwnerPL on September 08, 2010, 10:38:20 AM
THeHeroes have closed recruid since 1y
1y?? cant be Voudas was needed to recruit us .. "CB" 1 month ago or  max 2months ago he pmed me...

Furesy

Quote from: cthon on September 07, 2010, 11:27:32 PM
ROFL :))))) when the fuk was that time? :)) it took me 1 day to join with a random char that no1 knew :D
At a time I had chars in each of Temps clans xD

Arienrod

well… it will not be sufficient to build an anti-temps ally for surviving more than 2 weeks … not anymore on NM. coz so many crisis between old players who don’t want to be involved in such a thing again and again. And bcoz they don’t care so much coz they are usually without starving about game …

some motivated CLs could do it and with the feeling to close their mouth/other mouths for something that’s really worthy… and no gathering only with the sole anti temp motivation. You ask for a “pvp-ally” but tbh it will be more necessary to build a real ally involved in higher targets and aims rather than just “kill temps”: mainly it should be commune intensive farm of epic RB for gathering them all, taking care of new players (and yeah sieges too ofc)

But why a penis-pro-overstuffed player yet involved in a dead clan with everything in game will join such an ally:) they will not do it, no reason to dream. but maybe a hope from those ones involved in living clan fancying to play^^

An other problem is that now players are within clans and don’t change so much as with strong walls between them, with all those angsts around (debilnation vs katamorons vs brokenanal and so on …). I have then highly doubts that potentially interested clans would merge in order to build a 3 clans ally…

I am not in a “waiting for a leader” mood, but I guess according to what I see in NM that it could be one of sole solution for gathering them all:). Old good time attraction^^  i heard that it was ur will with the back of BH 6 months ago and what was the result ... ?

arien, still hope

Furesy

Just change the clan and ally sizes, change max amount of people in clans back to 40 and make alliances have maximum of 2 clans.

120 people clans is way to big for a server like Nightmare now, especially if you can have 3 clan alliances.
This will also increase siege fun, with less big clans, since you won't need bot clans to take castles, since there are multiple smaller clans.

jygh

Quote from: ribera on September 08, 2010, 07:22:57 AM
well i dont want to be the bad guy in here, but since when 3 clans (TEMP) vs all server is zerging?.

like it matter iff u r 3 clans since lets say sheva ve more online ppls on siege than all ppls from second side :D 3 clans or not u ve rly good online on siege . And do u see any 3 clans who ve more ppls onlnie than 15 per siege ??? i dont think so .... disolve ally and lets get fun again :P tbh atm even iff we would all merge vs temps we would be 40 :P
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Merge all clans that rly wanna fight temps into 3 big clans and make an ally, then u will have more than 40 players, what wont help is people flaming that they pwn on server and still got kicked from temps on sieges/pvp.

If all CL and clans understand that the only way to fight temps is join forces we can make a strong 2nd side, otherwise we can keep like this, one side server with some people in clans fighting between each other and getting zerged by Temps, the funny thing is most of people complain about that but don't wanna make nothing to change that, they preffer to cry instead make something.

If all people that complain here start to use brains will see that sometimes u need to get allied with enemies to beat a bigger enemy.

Think that people will stop flaming each other just cause they will be in same clan/ally is a dream, but thing is people need good leaders to solve problems and run the ally for a greater good, people need to stop think about thenselves and think that an ALLY is more important than any player.

emek

Quote from: Furesy on September 08, 2010, 12:10:22 PM
At a time I had chars in each of Temps clans xD
And how the hell did u have char in Sheva ?:)
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Weezer on September 08, 2010, 05:57:45 AM
Too much egos to care, also i'm little inactive cause of personal issues and let CL with a friend.

Anyway if someone rly wanna try to make an ally to stand against Temp i will be there to help.

But the main problem is to manage merges between clans that dont like each other, some players r rly problematic to care about from all sides.
As i said you dont need to merge at all, all you have to do is co-operate togather on sieges/raids and so on and not fighting between eachother and fight the temp as enemy. About sharing items from the loot, i remeber some rules who always pwns, who ever have most numbers online takes items/castle and if you have same amount well then 1 time  1 clan another time other clan or w/e figure it out, but is not hard to make agreement tbh. :-*
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

seboulba

Quote from: TrackZero on September 08, 2010, 03:29:10 PM
As i said you dont need to merge at all, all you have to do is co-operate togather on sieges/raids and so on and not fighting between eachother and fight the temp as enemy. About sharing items from the loot, i remeber some rules who always pwns, who ever have most numbers online takes items/castle and if you have same amount well then 1 time  1 clan another time other clan or w/e figure it out, but is not hard to make agreement tbh. :-*

did it on the past i dont think it will work now ;) coz the clan who will participe but cant reach the same number that the biggest clan will be bored or will start to fight his ally mates
nm30X
EvilBunnies

666VeNoM

Quote from: TrackZero on September 08, 2010, 03:29:10 PM

There is a problem when u dont merge all into one ally... We always have someone from a clan out of the ally that will cancel someone else engrave... But if everyone is together in one ally, its hard to happen.

It might look like strange, but a single ally flag/tag can make a difference.

Anyway, 3 months ago temps were running from town to town trying to get some castle. They even lost Aden. But, since pride was fighting jygs ally and temps and strafkos ally, temps were more organized and got main castles back.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: seboulba on September 08, 2010, 03:36:16 PM
did it on the past i dont think it will work now ;) coz the clan who will participe but cant reach the same number that the biggest clan will be bored or will start to fight his ally mates
Well , my point is to make truce between people, my point is to make peace between them and start doing aliving of old fun of l2 pvp/sieges/raids etc... we need 1 strong oposite ally/clans w/e  vs TEMP and i dont really care how u will do it, just do it, since when we get 24/7 pvps and action people will return becuase this is the only reason they left in 1st place there is more then enough gm-s now to help , more then enough good updates and so on.... my point is lets do it! So better some1 starts something (please) -.-

P.S. No i cant start it cause i am GM i do not play on my server and no i will never change this rule, thank you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]