Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: TrackZero on September 08, 2010, 03:40:00 PM
Well , my point is to make truce between people, my point is to make peace between them and start doing aliving of old fun of l2 pvp/sieges/raids etc... we need 1 strong oposite ally/clans w/e  vs TEMP and i dont really care how u will do it, just do it, since when we get 24/7 pvps and action people will return becuase this is the only reason they left in 1st place there is more then enough gm-s now to help , more then enough good updates and so on.... my point is lets do it! So better some1 starts something (please) -.-

P.S. No i cant start it cause i am GM i do not play on my server and no i will never change this rule, thank you.

put my bison like before plz XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Weezer

Quote from: emek on September 08, 2010, 03:22:50 PM
And how the hell did u have char in Sheva ?:)

u just need to know how to spell KURWA and all will think that u r polish, that's how he joined Sheva.  ;D

Weezer

Quote from: TrackZero on September 08, 2010, 03:29:10 PM
As i said you dont need to merge at all, all you have to do is co-operate togather on sieges/raids and so on and not fighting between eachother and fight the temp as enemy. About sharing items from the loot, i remeber some rules who always pwns, who ever have most numbers online takes items/castle and if you have same amount well then 1 time  1 clan another time other clan or w/e figure it out, but is not hard to make agreement tbh. :-*

This can be a mess, everytime people tryed to make a side against Temp we started have problems cause of this.

Everyone wanna have a castle in their clan and if they dont have people start complaining about that and if people wont merge into 3 clans we would have: BA, Origins, Frenda's, Katamaran, LemonSquad, Strafko's. How to get a castle to all this clans?!? It's almost the same number of castles on server. If we can't get castle to all this clans people will start to flame.

About raids is the same thing, everytime someone started complaining about rules of sharing when u have too much clans. What would help is good leaders to make the rules and most important USE THOSE RULES.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Weezer on September 08, 2010, 03:58:14 PM
This can be a mess, everytime people tryed to make a side against Temp we started have problems cause of this.

Everyone wanna have a castle in their clan and if they dont have people start complaining about that and if people wont merge into 3 clans we would have: BA, Origins, Frenda's, Katamaran, LemonSquad, Strafko's. How to get a castle to all this clans?!? It's almost the same number of castles on server. If we can't get castle to all this clans people will start to flame.

About raids is the same thing, everytime someone started complaining about rules of sharing when u have too much clans. What would help is good leaders to make the rules and most important USE THOSE RULES.
Well few of those could gave up of caslte and get somehting in return and so on, if you wanna fight them you have to get it over once....make a meeting or something talk to leaders invite me if u need peace troops w/e just do it mens...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

emek

Quote from: Weezer on September 08, 2010, 03:41:38 PM
u just need to know how to spell KURWA and all will think that u r polish, that's how he joined Sheva.  ;D
hehehe maybe :) but really I doubt he passed yoshi and pawciu's recruitment system :)
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Piccy

GL !!

(it should be better in black & red color...but no photoshop here :D)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: emek on September 08, 2010, 04:14:48 PM
hehehe maybe :) but really I doubt he passed yoshi and pawciu's recruitment system :)

I wouldn't doubt about his words, and not only on Sheva, but i remember when we had iForce some people had chars on Temp (mostly on EB and TH).

Zippey

+1 > Track

Trouble is there are to many kids on the server who can't put aside there own feelings for the good of the clan or alliance. They have too much they want to prove instead of playing this game for FUN and FRIENDSHIP.  I am what most people would say is shit player i dont have top gear etc BUT I do have fun when I play and I have some very good friends on here.  In my clan I do anything to help them or alliance I have nothing to porve.  Until peoples attitude changes then will always be infighting instead of getting good alliance together.
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

vaiper

Even if they manage to make an ally to kill the 40-50 temps that still play it doesnt mean we will get "old" fun back...

Server just doesnt have enough ppl..

http://evermore-world.com/who/index.php?ip=85.14.217.73&port=7777

NM and infinity have less than 300 players on at rush hour. (less if u take down bots and shops)

Dragon have some more players but still not too much.

And dont tell me about "new" players since no one would start in a so old server and old game atm. (specially in a server with this problems)

Weezer

Quote from: vaiper on September 08, 2010, 07:02:37 PM
Even if they manage to make an ally to kill the 40-50 temps that still play it doesnt mean we will get "old" fun back...

Server just doesnt have enough ppl..

http://evermore-world.com/who/index.php?ip=85.14.217.73&port=7777

NM and infinity have less than 300 players on at rush hour. (less if u take down bots and shops)

Dragon have some more players but still not too much.

And dont tell me about "new" players since no one would start in a so old server and old game atm. (specially in a server with this problems)

We will never have "old" fun back, cause that was diferent times than now:

- few l2 private servers, now we have tons of then
- unique sub system, now there's a lot of servers with that too
- few online games, now we have a lot with better graphics and gameplay
- people get bored after playing for a long time, even with changes they wont come back, they dont have time to play

The fun that we can have is 2 strong sides fighting each other for fun, cause right now is rly boring to play, i play more cause of my friends cause atm l2 is too boring for me.

Pawciu

Quote from: emek on September 08, 2010, 04:14:48 PM

hahahaha  :D

about this topic:
Track increase numers of clans in alliance from 3 to 5 and this fact shoud help a little Temp's enemy  :)

vaiper

Quote from: Weezer on September 08, 2010, 08:39:48 PM
The fun that we can have is 2 strong sides fighting each other for fun, cause right now is rly boring to play

Thats true but we dont have enough ppl in server to make 2 strong sides.Sieges now are 5-6 temp pts vs the rest of the server and thats only 2 days of the week.

So 5 of 7 days its boring as hell since there is almost no epic rb fight anymore and ppl doesnt pvp for farm places.(since most of the ppl that still plays dont need items)