Web Analytics
Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

hi, reading all recent topics just tell me, is there any point to come back? Can I kill somebody with my Dyna nowdayz?

thehunted

Why don't temps just split up in order to safe nightmare server from total boredom?
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

cristianvernal

this topic reminds me footballl mixes

the ones that have "leader material" start picking guys from a bunch of players to gather their teams, mby we can do smth like that... Lets get 3 guys with that "leader spirit" and let them pick players who r willing to test this :D

xd

xmaaadx

roberts

Quote from: Furesy on September 08, 2010, 12:23:40 PM
Just change the clan and ally sizes, change max amount of people in clans back to 40 and make alliances have maximum of 2 clans.

120 people clans is way to big for a server like Nightmare now, especially if you can have 3 clan alliances.
This will also increase siege fun, with less big clans, since you won't need bot clans to take castles, since there are multiple smaller clans.

+1

120 ppl clans is too big in every DN's server... would be better with 40
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

chlipus

Quote from: Isokratia on September 08, 2010, 10:24:07 AM
Ok Traack is right but the stupid ones are from Temp.

Stop screeming old ladies from Temp, no one will come to siege. Cause all new players are in your clans :)

Even if we make ally we still will be 50:150. If you want nice PvP stop recruiting people.  You screem and at the same time invite all new players.

About the rest we really have no organisation half of the people don't know basic staff for there chars.

And yes there is mooded heros but they die too so this is not the main problem.

bullshits we can't take more ppl then 50 from one year on siege/rb, so stop saying bullshits, if you take Brokenangelz,devilsnation,and renesance you got more ppl then we have, so start using your freaking had!

ribera

Quote from: chlipus on September 08, 2010, 10:55:00 PM
bullshits we can't take more ppl then 50 from one year on siege/rb, so stop saying bullshits, if you take Brokenangelz,devilsnation,and renesance you got more ppl then we have, so start using your freaking had!

is 100% true
P.S. making another big ally wont make ppls back, i think track should put vasper on donny, this will make ppls go back, new things, the main problem is we are on same items like 1 year ago and nothing new.
ur the NOOB

Sali

Quote from: thehunted on September 08, 2010, 10:20:19 PM
Why don't temps just split up in order to safe nightmare server from total boredom?
bcos track would be called corrupted and flamed to the bone? u dont know temps, they are building up their egos after being no1 for a long time ( tbh they stil are and their main power is zerg) so in order to feel some1 they just need to keep this ally, if they split, they will quit bcos not many of them can handle hard ass kicking.
And ive got a greate solution, make the faking ally to have more than 3 clans and all will be good, 1st problems always started during merges, so to skip the problem make bigger allies.
And im not sure but i think not many big egos left here playing :o +1 for new ally leader :P
Quote from: ribera on September 09, 2010, 04:56:44 AM
is 100% true
P.S. making another big ally wont make ppls back, i think track should put vasper on donny, this will make ppls go back, new things, the main problem is we are on same items like 1 year ago and nothing new.
loled I JUST FAKING LOLED at this bullshit! since when vesper would bring any1 back? just more ppls will leave bcos of the difrence betwen rich and poor, i just dunno what else to say, but u beter gtfo from this topic asap...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

moonbreaker

Quote from: Pawciu on September 08, 2010, 08:50:48 PM
hahahaha  :D

about this topic:
Track increase numers of clans in alliance from 3 to 5 and this fact shoud help a little Temp's enemy  :)

yeah or enemies can join temp ;) so one side ;)

And about vesper is bullsh!t. To play in this server nowadays means play a lot to buy coins and buy dnet and ic or donate. Its ridiculous to play for stupid coins. There is  no chance to craft icarus(not many drops recipes, extra small chance to get parts), dnet(only at dony) by yourself. This system is made for big clans(passing over donators), allys, to earn a lot of coins for killing rb. The rest must obey or fight them. But noone from new players would join weak force of enemies, who think they are so cool, smart that they cant be cl or ally leader. Enemies likes to run like dogs on varka not to pvp to earn some more worth priviliges like killing epic rb,

The fact that there are many servers would be nothing if dn would work properly. Many servers even with latest l2 chronicles has tons of bugs. So why people should stay here if many servers has bugs?? Just because of some events, made too late ?? i hope that by increasing gm number  will change it. Many people would not leave this server if GM wake up at least 6 months ago.

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2010, 05:09:45 AM
bcos track would be called corrupted and flamed to the bone? u dont know temps, they are building up their egos after being no1 for a long time ( tbh they stil are and their main power is zerg) so in order to feel some1 they just need to keep this ally, if they split, they will quit bcos not many of them can handle hard ass kicking.
And ive got a greate solution, make the faking ally to have more than 3 clans and all will be good, 1st problems always started during merges, so to skip the problem make bigger allies.
And im not sure but i think not many big egos left here playing :o +1 for new ally leader :Ploled I JUST FAKING LOLED at this bullshit! since when vesper would bring any1 back? just more ppls will leave bcos of the difrence betwen rich and poor, i just dunno what else to say, but u beter gtfo from this topic asap...

dont tell bulshit, its pvp one time one side win the other time other side it's called game. because of your mates cries gm even nerfed Foi(flames of invincible), because u were too big pussies to play support char to cast stupid sf,bf. We have ego?? u have too big ego to join 3 clans in one ally (in each can be more than 70 people. Its not enough?? to frag us??) U like to play really cool person so why aren't u makeing ally sali. U r first in every forum topic?? Why cant u lead one of that clans?? BECAUSE OF YOUR EGO    PEACE
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

scary

no1 doesnt have balls to make new ally , and try to bring back our mates,   ... already some of them started to play .
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

CrashOverAll

Lol vespar on dony?!?!?! Are u crazy? Yea 1-2-10 ppl max will be able to buy it from the big clans .... and the main buyer will be ... TEMP's. So crazy ideea. Better to lower prices on the S and S80 since temps are buying everything they can to make +++.  An ideea would be to bring back the value of adena by puting coins at dony at a price like 1.5kkk so they won't boom again to 2kkk because for a new player.... if he doesn't have some friends on the srv to get items from it's hard to reach S grade. Look only for an archar = 2 coins (draco set)+5 coins (DB+F)+1 coin(TT set at least) + 1 coin (tatoos)= 9 coins ....

This is just and ideea so Track take it as it is. I'm not flaming you....

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 09, 2010, 08:36:53 AM

dont tell bulshit, its pvp one time one side win the other time other side it's called game. because of your mates cries gm even nerfed Foi(flames of invincible), because u were too big pussies to play support char to cast stupid sf,bf. We have ego?? u have too big ego to join 3 clans in one ally (in each can be more than 70 people. Its not enough?? to frag us??) U like to play really cool person so why aren't u makeing ally sali. U r first in every forum topic?? Why cant u lead one of that clans?? BECAUSE OF YOUR EGO    PEACE
bcos i have only 2 balls, and made 2 allies, 1 kicked ur asses badly (iForce) to bad UniStorm left and ally went to hell, 2nd ally was a fail, but still a try, any more questions? And i know u dont have egos, ur just a soldiers folowing orders, poor guys cut off from brains :<
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3