Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 09, 2010, 08:36:53 AM
dont tell bulshit, its pvp one time one side win the other time other side it's called game. because of your mates cries gm even nerfed Foi(flames of invincible), because u were too big pussies to play support char to cast stupid sf,bf. We have ego?? u have too big ego to join 3 clans in one ally (in each can be more than 70 people. Its not enough?? to frag us??) U like to play really cool person so why aren't u makeing ally sali. U r first in every forum topic?? Why cant u lead one of that clans?? BECAUSE OF YOUR EGO    PEACE
That's funny you even mention FoI, can't imagine someone actually liking that skill, IL and HB skills totally destroyed PvP in Lineage 2, they finally nerfed it, but would be better to just remove those shitty forces and every skill related to it.

Anyway, idiots, making one other big ally so the server has 2 sides will never work. You will only destroy server like that. A server like Nightmare, with the population of today, needs multiple smaller sides, rather than 2 sides fighting each other.
Alliance now is based the most on farming raids rather than castle sieges and mere PvP, having only 2 alliances will make the only PvP's that occur when one farmer side leaves town and meets second farmer side. wow fun. Will last for max a month until one of the sides falls apart again.

You need multiple sides, smaller alliances and SMALLER clans. All fighting each other, you'll have big PvP's when multiple sides meet, you'll have more chance to meet an enemy outside town and you'll have more fun and more chance (even for new people) to get raids (or at least have fun fighting over it)

moonbreaker

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2010, 11:50:57 AM
bcos i have only 2 balls, and made 2 allies, 1 kicked ur asses badly (iForce) to bad UniStorm left and ally went to hell, 2nd ally was a fail, but still a try, any more questions? And i know u dont have egos, ur just a soldiers folowing orders, poor guys cut off from brains :<

u mean u tried to kick our asses for 1 - 2 weeks thats al, you didnt manage to play more.
Well ego isnt everythink. We have just one ability more then you. We can cooperate. We have our leaders that we respect and make their orders come true even its impossible. I am proud of that i am only a soldier. Brainless?? hmm that means if u get killed by any of us u r retard.    I play usually bot wc/sws (everyone knows it sucks when u have to attack), i stay in shadow of pt and support them. Yoshi usually play bd/se - also support (but more offensive then me ;) ). Cause we know that pt consists only from nukers or nukers + some 2nd box bots will perish vs full buff pt consisting of people.

Quote from: Furesy on September 09, 2010, 12:13:22 PM
That's funny you even mention FoI, can't imagine someone actually liking that skill, IL and HB skills totally destroyed PvP in Lineage 2, they finally nerfed it, but would be better to just remove those shitty forces and every skill related to it.

Anyway, idiots, making one other big ally so the server has 2 sides will never work. You will only destroy server like that. A server like Nightmare, with the population of today, needs multiple smaller sides, rather than 2 sides fighting each other.
Alliance now is based the most on farming raids rather than castle sieges and mere PvP, having only 2 alliances will make the only PvP's that occur when one farmer side leaves town and meets second farmer side. wow fun. Will last for max a month until one of the sides falls apart again.

You need multiple sides, smaller alliances and SMALLER clans. All fighting each other, you'll have big PvP's when multiple sides meet, you'll have more chance to meet an enemy outside town and you'll have more fun and more chance (even for new people) to get raids (or at least have fun fighting over it)

Yes i think it was funny to fight each other on foi. Cause u couldnt damage enemy, cant buff, and the only think u could do is debuff ;) So side who debuff the other team, and dont allow them to put another foi won. Yes that was funny. At least Ol was usefull much more then is now. Now its only cp machine. U think this skill destryed pvp?? it only showed that mages are important too. not only overpowered archers, who usually killed mages quick, without some new buffs,songs.

Multiple smaller sides will not kill frintezza or valakas. and its good. I dont want to give another rb to some tyrants/destro.
Also if u have 2 big sides u can pvp too. Why can't u pvp vs your ally in fantasy island?? Fantasy island was made for fun. It doesnt mean if u have war with some people u cant go fight vs your ally in fantasy island.
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Furesy

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 09, 2010, 12:36:29 PM
Yes i think it was funny to fight each other on foi. Cause u couldnt damage enemy, cant buff, and the only think u could do is debuff ;) So side who debuff the other team, and dont allow them to put another foi won. Yes that was funny. At least Ol was usefull much more then is now. Now its only cp machine. U think this skill destryed pvp?? it only showed that mages are important too. not only overpowered archers, who usually killed mages quick, without some new buffs,songs.
If that's your opinion on that aspect, so be it, but I'll ask you a question, you ever played REAL Lineage 2 in C2/C3?

Multiple smaller sides will not kill frintezza or valakas. and its good. I dont want to give another rb to some tyrants/destro.
Also if u have 2 big sides u can pvp too. Why can't u pvp vs your ally in fantasy island?? Fantasy island was made for fun. It doesnt mean if u have war with some people u cant go fight vs your ally in fantasy island.
Yea we noticed that, 2 big sides can PvP too? The time I still played on Nightmare I was fighting Temp the entire time, but I mostly saw that entire ally sitting in Aden or in any other town doing nothing. There were only a certain amount of players, which I can count on 2 hands, that left town and PvP'ed me and some of my friends from time to time.

The MAIN reason I disliked creating 1 big ally against Temp, and that's why I never wanted to lead any of those clans or alliances from the beginning, was that Temp hardly left town to fight on normal PvP's, they only left for 2 things, Dungeon bosses and sieges. I had WAY more fun fighting all the smaller clans that we were supposed to ally and be friends with to fight Temp, fighting them during the week when no raids were up and there were no castle sieges. It is way more fun to have multiple enemies than facing the same dozen of enemies over and over again.

It would be different if Temp actually left town for normal PvP a lot more (apart from that dozen that do) but many of those 'zerglings' never walk across the town borders. (and if miraculously they do, they come with numbers 3 times bigger than the enemy)

Oh and, fighting on Fantasy Island is funny yea, for a few times, than it gets boring, it's comparable as fighting in Coliseum, fun for a bit, but it will NEVER beat the real PvP's.

Rudi

Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 09, 2010, 12:36:29 PM
u mean u tried to kick our asses for 1 - 2 weeks thats al, you didnt manage to play more.
Well ego isnt everythink. We have just one ability more then you. We can cooperate. We have our leaders that we respect and make their orders come true even its impossible. I am proud of that i am only a soldier. Brainless?? hmm that means if u get killed by any of us u r retard.    I play usually bot wc/sws (everyone knows it sucks when u have to attack), i stay in shadow of pt and support them. Yoshi usually play bd/se - also support (but more offensive then me ;) ). Cause we know that pt consists only from nukers or nukers + some 2nd box bots will perish vs full buff pt consisting of people.

ye i was killed, many times, by zerg... and u tell me that iForce least for 2 weeks? wow i still remember this epic panic at baium and blaming TH for low online xD

About the whole idea of small allies, its cool but will never happend, so stop even consider this as an options, temps already said they wont split and they just wont.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2010, 12:57:39 PM
About the whole idea of small allies, its cool but will never happend, so stop even consider this as an options, temps already said they wont split and they just wont.
They don't have to.

Simply change max limit of clans in ally to 2 and make max members in clan from 120 back to 40, that way you'll have to have smaller clans and multiple clans, whether they work together in and outside ally or not, at least you'll have multiple clans with life, and multiple clans at sieges that can engrave, rather than 3 clans having castles and rest are bot clans.

And sooner or later things will freak up and people will start to fight, it's human nature :D

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on September 09, 2010, 01:00:30 PM
They don't have to.

Simply change max limit of clans in ally to 2 and make max members in clan from 120 back to 40, that way you'll have to have smaller clans and multiple clans, whether they work together in and outside ally or not, at least you'll have multiple clans with life, and multiple clans at sieges that can engrave, rather than 3 clans having castles and rest are bot clans.

And sooner or later things will freak up and people will start to fight, it's human nature :D
human nature- yes, temps nature- no, dont u remember when they were switching clans in ally every 2 weeks? im telling u, unbreakable will of farmers keep them together

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2010, 01:06:23 PM
human nature- yes, temps nature- no, dont u remember when they were switching clans in ally every 2 weeks? im telling u, unbreakable will of farmers keep them together
Than only Troopers solution would remain, completely disable alliances, every clan for themselves :D

seboulba

Quote from: Furesy on September 09, 2010, 01:34:38 PM
Than only Troopers solution would remain, completely disable alliances, every clan for themselves :D

would be fun then :D CB ftw
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on September 09, 2010, 01:34:38 PM
and u believe no1 would cooperate? oh cmon guys, are u living on diffrent planet?

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on September 09, 2010, 03:58:03 PM
and u believe no1 would cooperate? oh cmon guys, are u living on diffrent planet?
Read previous post nub, I said it there already!

moonbreaker

Quote from: Furesy on September 09, 2010, 01:00:30 PM
They don't have to.

even you change number of clans  and maximal amount of people it will change nothink. Many players has 2-3 chars in clan, also some clans should "clean" useless bots. That will change nothing. U just need to gather people thats all. I will try to show myself at varka from time to time too. I swear ;) And try to not spam here too. ;) I wish u good luck. And cya at any pvp ;P
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever