Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Time to wake up ladies and gentlemans

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 07, 2010, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 09, 2010, 08:31:03 PM
even you change number of clans  and maximal amount of people it will change nothink. Many players has 2-3 chars in clan, also some clans should "clean" useless bots. That will change nothing. U just need to gather people thats all. I will try to show myself at varka from time to time too. I swear ;) And try to not spam here too. ;) I wish u good luck. And cya at any pvp ;P
Last time I logged was few months ago, so doubt you'll see me at any PvP, I'm only still at forums because DN remains the only server where I really felt at home when playing L2, at least, I used too :P

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on September 09, 2010, 09:13:16 PM
Last time I logged was few months ago, so doubt you'll see me at any PvP, I'm only still at forums because DN remains the only server where I really felt at home when playing L2, at least, I used too :P
guess what rambos, today Anti-temp stomp-curbed Temp at Frintezza after some awesome pvps. I guess your "alone vs all brings more pvp" theory was wrong huh? The Rambo-like "outnumbered but never outgunned" view only had CB and their left-overs get some frags before pressing to village after being zerged by Temp, while the more realistic approach of building an ally to ballance the server actually brought a mass pvp to this server after such a long time, and hell, a good one too.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 11, 2010, 05:05:18 PM
guess what rambos, today Anti-temp stomp-curbed Temp at Frintezza after some awesome pvps. I guess your "alone vs all brings more pvp" theory was wrong huh? The Rambo-like "outnumbered but never outgunned" view only had CB and their left-overs get some frags before pressing to village after being zerged by Temp, while the more realistic approach of building an ally to ballance the server actually brought a mass pvp to this server after such a long time, and hell, a good one too.
who said mass pvp is bad? i always enjoyed it, but multi side mass pvp is even better..
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

siriys87

+1  tbh,  the main and the one strategy of temp it's: ZERG, ZERG and only ZERG; i remember that during 2days in varka was 1 pt of mages  and temps couldn't kill them by 1pt and what they did? they didn't change strategy of pvp, they just zerget 1 pt by 3 partys of temp  :D

and for sure in next few days server will get one more powerfull ally  ;)

seboulba

Quote from: siriys87 on September 12, 2010, 09:37:43 PM
+1  tbh,  the main and the one strategy of temp it's: ZERG, ZERG and only ZERG; i remember that during 2days in varka was 1 pt of mages  and temps couldn't kill them by 1pt and what they did? they didn't change strategy of pvp, they just zerget 1 pt by 3 partys of temp  :D

who will be dismiss in 1 month like always :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

siriys87

Quote from: seboulba on September 12, 2010, 09:54:34 PM

are you scared?  this ally will rape temps like it was in saturday and sunday during siege. for sure it will be easy to rape u when all will be on ally, not like it was on siege.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: siriys87 on September 12, 2010, 10:49:08 PM
are you scared?  this ally will rape temps like it was in saturday and sunday during siege. for sure it will be easy to rape u when all will be on ally, not like it was on siege.
:O keep secrets noob :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: seboulba on September 12, 2010, 09:54:34 PM
every empire rises and falls. I started playing way before Temp was created and i'll be there when it breaks up as well.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Catos

when u will have some cls that do not care for their asses only and really care for their clans , then maybe u can have a good ally , powerfull enought to fight with temps. u always remake alliances/clans....same people but different names and what for? u will always be same people who will fight vs temps , why u have to change clans,alliances every damn time? if u really want to do smth forge ur brains a bit and stop being so emos and everytime QQ is Temp fault when is obvious the fault is urs.
what u expect from frenda when all he knows are exploits or using bugs for his own good,or cthon who can only log a buffer bot and run all over ketra for frags? u should actually care for ur clan members and start lead them and keep them all together

ps: i am still away from game for 1 week more so enjoy it while u still can

moonbreaker

Quote from: siriys87 on September 12, 2010, 09:37:43 PM

U r funny man. Strategy?? It was buried in this server long time ago with foi.  Now moreover raging waves, cyclone sucks too so skills to lounch u needed teamwork. The skill that killed you because u r blind and u step into, not w8 or little tactical retreat. And now u can only use your memories yeah we owned them for few seconds some time ago so we can retire. ;)
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

lucifsg

+1 for track
-1 for community cause u guys should do smthing about it ages ago ...

and ur still here on forum blaming/acusing others instead of DOING SMTH ABOUT IT
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on September 13, 2010, 04:52:48 PM
+1 for track
-1 for community cause u guys should do smthing about it ages ago ...

and ur still here on forum blaming/acusing others instead of DOING SMTH ABOUT IT
listen him, he is always in right
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)