Web Analytics
Answering and cleaning confuson /help or w/e just shoot - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Answering and cleaning confuson /help or w/e just shoot

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 08, 2011, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryhoo

changing enchant rate on live server... pathetic. Or this server is still beta?

wildpussy

Quote from: surecom on July 14, 2011, 07:12:02 PM
Grade penalty is buged:
should work like this:http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_11.html

Grade Penalty
Penalty Changes
1.A penalty effect increases proportional to the grade level difference as the penalty applies when one wears a weapon of higher level than one's own grade.
2.If a character with 20 level wears a C-grade weapon, 1st stage penalty; if a characer with 20 level wears a B-grade weapon, 2nd stage penalty will be applied.
Penalty Effects
•Stage 1: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 10%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
•Stage 2: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 20%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
•Stage 3: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 30%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
•Stage 4: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 40%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
When the grade difference is more than 4 levels, the same penalty as the 4th stage is applied.

Now work like on HB - decrease just accuracy. So this mean even char 20 lvl may wear S84 without any other penalty excpect accuracy
on 79 destroyer i lose patk, attack speed, accuracy with s80 sword weapon

surecom

Quote from: surecom on July 14, 2011, 07:12:02 PM
Grade penalty is buged:
should work like this:http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_11.html

Grade Penalty
Penalty Changes
1.A penalty effect increases proportional to the grade level difference as the penalty applies when one wears a weapon of higher level than one's own grade.
2.If a character with 20 level wears a C-grade weapon, 1st stage penalty; if a characer with 20 level wears a B-grade weapon, 2nd stage penalty will be applied.
Penalty Effects
•Stage 1: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 10%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
•Stage 2: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 20%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
•Stage 3: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 30%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
•Stage 4: Hit decreases by 16, critical rate and damage decrease by 40%, attack power and attack speed decrease by 10%, and failure rate for magic attack increases.
When the grade difference is more than 4 levels, the same penalty as the 4th stage is applied.

Now work like on HB - decrease just accuracy. So this mean even char 20 lvl may wear S84 without any other penalty excpect accuracy
My mistake sry - work like should be.

Derath

I try FD with silent move and u rigth, works better, and the descripcion about Escape Shackle is: Allows you to escape from a captured state, with my ex main character, I use that skill to escape from root, training in retail TH/WL so thats why I know that skill is to breake root orcs have a skill like that, but dunno if orcs have problems with it, and still in TH dont work

Sigh

Not sure if anyone posted this before (and not sure if it's a bug or intended) but when you pick up the pots (any of them) that drop from monsters they bump out your buffs, even if they are the exact same level as the one they are replacing.  For example:  I pick up one of the attack speed pots that drops from a mob (equivalent to haste lvl 2) and it removes my greater swift attack potion and replaces it.  This means you basically waste a potion that lasts 20 minutes with one that has way less time.

Is it possible for this to be changed?  Its rather annoying to always lose your potions because they're getting bumped out all the time.

Calanthe SD/SS (noblesse)
Lileem Heiro/Cardinal 
Hollis - Gladi
LightYagami ne/bp
Cheshire  wk/th
Kyodaija pp/th
Mitten - Eva's Saint/Mystic Muse (noblesse)(semi retired)
Legato - Dreadnought/Phoenix Knight (noblesse)
Taiki - BH/WS noblesse
Hikuun -  NE/OL - Noble

surecom

Quote from: Sigh on July 15, 2011, 05:49:14 AM
Not sure if anyone posted this before (and not sure if it's a bug or intended) but when you pick up the pots (any of them) that drop from monsters they bump out your buffs, even if they are the exact same level as the one they are replacing.  For example:  I pick up one of the attack speed pots that drops from a mob (equivalent to haste lvl 2) and it removes my greater swift attack potion and replaces it.  This means you basically waste a potion that lasts 20 minutes with one that has way less time.

Is it possible for this to be changed?  Its rather annoying to always lose your potions because they're getting bumped out all the time.

After efect of potion that droped from monster disapear, buff appear again. So you dont have problem at all.

+GekKey+

Quote from: TrackZero on July 12, 2011, 02:42:44 PM
Aperantly quest golka spawn 1 time every 8 hours, and it should give quest horn to whole party.

TOI Golka will get its drop horn back.

Good, Old sub bug seems to be fixed :)

About golky, we killed with 1 party, no horn was dropped at all. Another party had 1 horn, random party member. Now must check whats up with respawn if its still bugged.

+GekKey+

Quote from: GekKey on July 15, 2011, 09:36:17 PM
Good, Old sub bug seems to be fixed :)

About golky, we killed with 1 party, no horn was dropped at all. Another party had 1 horn, random party member. Now must check whats up with respawn if its still bugged.

Okay, i spoken to fast as I see, now says we use old sub system but theres no npc to convert to new sub system like before. So in the end, all we got from this update is few SB, hats, and energy at donny... How usefull....

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Sp3ctre on July 08, 2011, 03:36:41 PM
When will be fixed the problem with kamael subclass - difrence between male and female soulhound ?
In dn we can make sub:
-male / female -with  extra good skils from bouth male and female
-male / male -with skils only from male
-female / female -with skils from only female

In retail the difrence between soulhound  male and female make some sence but here where we can take 1 sub from male and 1 from female has no sence becose there are chars with same gender and same class/subclass with big difrence in stats.

Ps: the difrence in skils is big - exemple between 2 male soulhound / doombringer
1 of them has  extra skils like :
- Warp,
- Ultimate Escape,
-Rapid Attack,
- Fast Shot,
- Crossbow Mastery,
- Boost attack speed lvl 1 pasive  

i feel my bumps are so usless :)
but still bump

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sp3ctre on July 15, 2011, 10:14:59 PM
i feel my bumps are so usless :)
but still bump
i reported this, i said already its not useless god dam it ... just wait a bit there is no 1 button for all :(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Tukan

If I remember well, you said that "this will be the (LAST) restart" because you spotted a bug. Even though you have failed :P Keep up the work -how you said, bundas!?- :)

Oh and if you could NOT restart the server during Tiat run or siege for example I/we would appreciate it :)
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Sigh

Quote from: surecom on July 15, 2011, 06:08:17 AM
After efect of potion that droped from monster disapear, buff appear again. So you dont have problem at all.

AH ok.  I guess I was just getting so many of them as drops that  I couldn't see this.  Thanks for the info.
Calanthe SD/SS (noblesse)
Lileem Heiro/Cardinal 
Hollis - Gladi
LightYagami ne/bp
Cheshire  wk/th
Kyodaija pp/th
Mitten - Eva's Saint/Mystic Muse (noblesse)(semi retired)
Legato - Dreadnought/Phoenix Knight (noblesse)
Taiki - BH/WS noblesse
Hikuun -  NE/OL - Noble