block 3v3 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

block 3v3

Started by rocktr, January 31, 2012, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawlus

Quote from: rocktr on February 01, 2012, 03:32:02 PM
Or chek İP of boxes whos sign and ban users if they are at oly ofc.

So if 3 ppl will make one box pt only just to gets few bogs after 9 fights u will ban them?

Peorexo

Quote from: pawlus on February 01, 2012, 03:43:50 PM
So if 3 ppl will make one box pt only just to gets few bogs after 9 fights u will ban them?
Yeah yeah, some guys specially will make pt to 3v3 to make fights, im sure all will do that...
1v1 is faster lol and more economic for box

flamingAwe

Quote from: pawlus on February 01, 2012, 03:43:50 PM

box party - main problem
want to join oly, join as 1 char at a time

FANTA

Stop cry about oly, all have same chance to share. If you don't do it its your problem.
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

Phonex

I played Oly Almost all month, and i saw new heroes that i not even saw fighting at 1 vs 1 , and they have over 50 matches?  i think this is not about closing or not 3 vs 3, its about making Oly like old times, "u JUST can be hero in ur main class, not on sub class", in that way if ur first class was SH,BD,HE, TY... etc... then thats the only way u can become hero, no matter how much points other sub char has, u will only fight to become hero vs your own main class ppl,.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Unt0uchable

so turn on class based oly, and all can make big no controled share.

DaVinci

Quote from: rocktr on February 01, 2012, 03:32:02 PM
Or chek İP of boxes whos sign and ban users if they are at oly ofc.
HI!

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

pawlus

Quote from: Peorexo on February 01, 2012, 03:47:49 PM
Yeah yeah, some guys specially will make pt to 3v3 to make fights, im sure all will do that...
1v1 is faster lol and more economic for box

I've made pt like that with 2 friends and guess what, it was support pt and we won 5 fight cause our opponents logged out. Will u ban me for that? I can join oly with char what i want. If i want join with my naked char i will do that. Or maybe do some laws about oly
-join oly if have Dnet or Vesper set
-min lvl 85
U imagine it like that?

Spelso666

haters gonna hate ,hate me more i dont rly care but anyway ppl are transfering 1vs1 with 5 /6 bots in same time signed like felissing did many times so if u made 1vs1 or 3vs3 transfer it is a same thing or is not ? and btw hard u killed my team 3x times but why u didnt said about aziz +guena+shanks etc they lost every time cause they r zero w/o ur dmg thast so funny but i said that  ;D ;D enjoy game and stop crying on the forum

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

KrdO

QQ topic i  didnt read all 4 pages lol waste of time but when i made a topic about this 3vs3 transfer and based class too, u all that now say to block back then u all were defend it cause u were transfering and ur excuses were cmo thats the only way we have fun u already block based class, we need bogs, etc. And now that u cant transfer 3vs3 cause u lose vs new heroes u QQ and wanna block it only cause u sux in 3vs3. Make a good teams of 3vs3 and join and btw ive seen nice fights in 3vs3 sometimes

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

DarkLoverPL

so:
delete oly 1v1/3v3 and problem solved!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..